Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: dmg2c

His romance will be like nobody else's !!

Of course his virginity is still in question...but romance! arey uska paro ke upar gaze dekho...paro becomes completely breathless...u just wait! he will have paro doing lungi dance very soon.

🤣

I vote he is not, but I will let the other post fight this out 🤣

He will have Paro doing lungi dance soon ?  🤣  We will be doing it way before her. I am sure half of us are ready to do it now 🤣
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
He is not going to be the romantic that brings red roses and boxes of chocolates.
He is going to be the romantic that rids her of her nightmares, be a protector and her strength when truths about her village patron shatters her world even further. 
She will grow to understand who, what and why's about him and give her heart willingly rather than allow him to claim it.
There will be a lot more of passion and closeness rather than flirting.

But, I think he will bring her "immli" with salt on the side. 😆
dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

🤣

I vote he is not, but I will let the other post fight this out 🤣

He will have Paro doing lungi dance soon ?  🤣  We will be doing it way before her. I am sure half of us are ready to do it now 🤣

Ready??? what have we been doing till now since yesterday? is the virginity thread any less than lungi dance...🤣
dmg2c thumbnail
Originally posted by: bkamber

He is not going to be the romantic that brings red roses and boxes of chocolates.
He is going to be the romantic that rids her of her nightmares, be a protector and her strength when truths about her village patron shatters her world even further. 
She will grow to understand who, what and why's about him and give her heart willingly rather than allow him to claim it.
There will be a lot more of passion and closeness rather than flirting.

But, I think he will bring her "immli" with salt on the side. 😆

He will probably say , e chhori..le imli kha le...and paro toh kya, we all will faint...but wait, then how can he pick us all up and carry us away at the same time?we will have to distribute tokens!
dmg2c thumbnail
JOkes apart , there will never be anything less than red hot passion in rudra ranawat's romance...it will burn, it will sear, it will sizzle...never a dull moment, i say! otherwise aise hi 7 years se laila naach rahi hai?
Jarp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love to see how Paros presence effects rudra.
DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Rudra won't be the typical ped ke aage peeche ghoomne wala romantic.his will be passionate romance with a touch of desperation and anger.he inbuilt mistrust towards beautiful women will make it difficult for him to open his heart to his lady love.but he will be pulled towards him no matter what.he will hate that and will try to fight it.but in the end hook line and stinker he will be caught.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So far Rudra is weak when it comes to Paro he have nothing against her because so far he seen her as an innocent village girl.  
DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

Well said 😛

But ASR was never a violent man, and methinks Rudra is the type of man who can twist a man's neck in a few seconds and walk away without remorse - he was even telling his father to get over his mom - so I am not sure at this point in time how much he thinks of other people and their emotions

Yet, he was considerate towards the girls, so we already saw the soft-corner for the fairer sex, or at least an understanding that they need to be taken care of, in that society

And he was gentle with Paro when he put her on the ground after she fainted

So maybe it is possible for him to soften a little 😃

He will definitely be passionate 😛

I really did not like ASR's romantic side.for me it was tooo cheesy...the crooked smile and yes ma'am yes ma'am attitude did not suit him at all.
dmg2c thumbnail
Originally posted by: DN2012

I really did not like ASR's romantic side.for me it was tooo cheesy...the crooked smile and yes ma'am yes ma'am attitude did not suit him at all.

well, i remember asr letting khushi fall down from his office to the floor below!! Rudra isnt hard.He has a hard exterior and he is never unnecessarily cruel to people. but woe to those who endanger or threaten his motherland...