Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveAnny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey dear, I can understand your curiosity. But what they do in their personal life, is non of our concern. Drinking in a party is a very common thing nowdays. And I don't know why this questions raised in your mind, but I just can't relate Shantanu with all these.
Shan_swayam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveAnny

Hey dear, I can understand your curiosity. But what they do in their personal life, is non of our concern. Drinking in a party is a very common thing nowdays. And I don't know why this questions raised in your mind, but I just can't relate Shantanu with all these.

I'm really sorry if dis offended u bt its just dat wen it comes to him I can't hold my self back n really wanna noe everything bt I noe I can't n I'm sorry again
Well I had dis doubt since lyk forever n its coz I've never seen him wid a drink,ever or evn smoking fr dat matter
PS. So r u saying dat u feel he does nt?
-bLEu98- thumbnail
You'd have to ask the bartenders who served drinks in Cinevistaas parties. ðŸ˜† And I still don't see the point.
Shan_swayam thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnanyaVruShan

😲

Ummm?
Shan_swayam thumbnail
Originally posted by: -bLEu98-

You'd have to ask the bartenders who served drinks in Cinevistaas parties. ðŸ˜† And I still don't see the point.

Wow really? bt neva mind I was expecting some comments lyk dat n well I was just curious to noe,wats wrong wid dat
-bLEu98- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shan_swayam

Wow really? bt neva mind I was expecting some comments lyk dat n well I was just curious to noe,wats wrong wid dat

Look I'm not being hostile or anything but how do you expect anybody here to know the exact truth regarding this. ðŸ˜› And yeah I understand curiosity but it's his personal life right. Let it be.
Shan_swayam thumbnail
Originally posted by: -bLEu98-

Look I'm not being hostile or anything but how do you expect anybody here to know the exact truth regarding this. ðŸ˜› And yeah I understand curiosity but it's his personal life right. Let it be.

Thank u fr replying really n bout da truth,I was expecting someone might hav a clue