•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
... Edited by Shan_swayam - 10 years ago
Hey dear, I can understand your curiosity. But what they do in their personal life, is non of our concern. Drinking in a party is a very common thing nowdays. And I don't know why this questions raised in your mind, but I just can't relate Shantanu with all these.
Originally posted by LoveAnny

Hey dear, I can understand your curiosity. But what they do in their personal life, is non of our concern. Drinking in a party is a very common thing nowdays. And I don't know why this questions raised in your mind, but I just can't relate Shantanu with all these.
I'm really sorry if dis offended u bt its just dat wen it comes to him I can't hold my self back n really wanna noe everything bt I noe I can't n I'm sorry again
Well I had dis doubt since lyk forever n its coz I've never seen him wid a drink,ever or evn smoking fr dat matter
PS. So r u saying dat u feel he does nt?
You'd have to ask the bartenders who served drinks in Cinevistaas parties. ðŸ˜† And I still don't see the point.
Originally posted by AnanyaVruShan

😲

Ummm?
Originally posted by -bLEu98-

You'd have to ask the bartenders who served drinks in Cinevistaas parties. ðŸ˜† And I still don't see the point.
Wow really? bt neva mind I was expecting some comments lyk dat n well I was just curious to noe,wats wrong wid dat
Originally posted by Shan_swayam

Wow really? bt neva mind I was expecting some comments lyk dat n well I was just curious to noe,wats wrong wid dat
Look I'm not being hostile or anything but how do you expect anybody here to know the exact truth regarding this. ðŸ˜› And yeah I understand curiosity but it's his personal life right. Let it be.
Originally posted by -bLEu98-

Look I'm not being hostile or anything but how do you expect anybody here to know the exact truth regarding this. ðŸ˜› And yeah I understand curiosity but it's his personal life right. Let it be.
Thank u fr replying really n bout da truth,I was expecting someone might hav a clue