Shan_swayam
Shan_swayam

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Edited by Shan_swayam - 07 January 2014 at 12:14pm

LoveAnny Senior Member
LoveAnny
LoveAnny

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Hey dear, I can understand your curiosity. But what they do in their personal life, is non of our concern. Drinking in a party is a very common thing nowdays. And I don't know why this questions raised in your mind, but I just can't relate Shantanu with all these.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shan_swayam-bLEu98-Infinities

Shan_swayam Groupbie
Shan_swayam
Shan_swayam

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveAnny

Hey dear, I can understand your curiosity. But what they do in their personal life, is non of our concern. Drinking in a party is a very common thing nowdays. And I don't know why this questions raised in your mind, but I just can't relate Shantanu with all these.
I'm really sorry if dis offended u bt its just dat wen it comes to him I can't hold my self back n really wanna noe everything bt I noe I can't n I'm sorry again
Well I had dis doubt since lyk forever n its coz I've never seen him wid a drink,ever or evn smoking fr dat matter
PS. So r u saying dat u feel he does nt?
-bLEu98- IF-Dazzler
-bLEu98-
-bLEu98-

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
You'd have to ask the bartenders who served drinks in Cinevistaas parties. LOL And I still don't see the point.
Shan_swayam Groupbie
Shan_swayam
Shan_swayam

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnanyaVruShan

Shocked

Ummm?
Shan_swayam Groupbie
Shan_swayam
Shan_swayam

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bLEu98-

You'd have to ask the bartenders who served drinks in Cinevistaas parties. LOL And I still don't see the point.
Wow really? bt neva mind I was expecting some comments lyk dat n well I was just curious to noe,wats wrong wid dat
-bLEu98- IF-Dazzler
-bLEu98-
-bLEu98-

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shan_swayam

Wow really? bt neva mind I was expecting some comments lyk dat n well I was just curious to noe,wats wrong wid dat
Look I'm not being hostile or anything but how do you expect anybody here to know the exact truth regarding this. Tongue And yeah I understand curiosity but it's his personal life right. Let it be.
Shan_swayam Groupbie
Shan_swayam
Shan_swayam

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shan_swayam

Look I'm not being hostile or anything but how do you expect anybody here to know the exact truth regarding this. Tongue And yeah I understand curiosity but it's his personal life right. Let it be.
Thank u fr replying really n bout da truth,I was expecting someone might hav a clue

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index