Poll

What's your take on Yudhishtir?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Rushika

u have put it up really well  πŸ‘ @green πŸ˜† Loved ur take quite cool it is πŸ˜Ž  @italics now I'm badly confused. ..did he really say so? πŸ˜•

Italics is just a copy paste Rushika.. He did say that.. πŸ€’

And one more.. Draupadi's insult in Matsya court.. There he was not a slave.. Just a hide and seek for 1 year.. Dharma is not a question at all here.. The maximum that would happen is additional 12 years of exile.. Why can not he opt that to save his wife.. What if Keechak succeeded in his attempt? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²  
Edited by Ddiala - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rushika di,I think this is ur first post in this forum...so cmt krna to bnta h...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Well,in my opinion...
We know that Yudishthir was an ardent follower of Dharma...He never did or supported any Adharma....When it comes to Draupadi...it could be the result of his previous birth's Karma or any curse that pressured on him to do that for Draupadi ...and there must would have been a reason behind it...And on other aspect, if he really did by himself then it shldn't be regarded as Adharma.....cozz it led into the Kuru war...in which the ppl with bad intentions died...And as it is said, "Kisi ki jaan bachane k liye bola gya Jhooth,Jhooth nhi hota"...so jus like that, doing a single thing can't affect his purity...it is jus mine view..don't noe abt others...😊😊 
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

as medha says he was a perfect fit for Satyug πŸ˜† Pandavas always looked up to him as a father figure so that's y dey followed all his insane orders πŸ€’

seriously when i think abt hw pandavas did all tat i feel sad fr them..  .. nt even satya yuga he shud be frm kruta yuga ..πŸ˜†.. his principles go above my head even if i try to understand themπŸ˜†..
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Abhishek_King

Rushika di,I think this is ur first post in this forum...so cmt krna to bnta h...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well,in my opinion...
We know that Yudishthir was an ardent follower of Dharma...He never did or supported any Adharma....When it comes to Draupadi...it could be the result of his previous birth's Karma or any curse that pressured on him to do that for Draupadi ...and there must would have been a reason behind it...And on other aspect, if he really did by himself then it shldn't be regarded as Adharma.....cozz it led into the Kuru war...in which the ppl with bad intentions died...And as it is said, "Kisi ki jaan bachane k liye bola gya Jhooth,Jhooth nhi hota"...so jus like that, doing a single thing can't affect his purity...it is jus mine view..don't noe abt others...😊😊 

And one more thing...
If he really did Adharma, then why didn't get its punishment,i.e. he has to only move by the hell for only one lie,i.e. for saying that Ashwatthama died...
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ddiala

Italics is just a copy paste Rushika.. He did say that.. πŸ€’

And one more.. Draupadi's insult in Matsya court.. There he was not a slave.. Just a hide and seek for 1 year.. Dharma is not a question at all here.. The maximum that would happen is additional 12 years of exile.. Why can not he opt that to save his wife.. What if Keechak succeeded in his attempt? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²  

agreee wid u completely sometime I just feel he wore a mask of Dharma πŸ€’ N thnxxx for those quotes as I was unaware of it πŸ˜³
mythili2 thumbnail

And one more thing...
If he really did Adharma, then why didn't get its punishment,i.e. he has to only move by the hell for only one lie,i.e. for saying that Ashwatthama died...

abt draupadi vastraharan many others spineless ppl were involved too🀒 ...
yudi was biggest fool to stake her but i dnt think he wud hav thot ki they wud do this to her.. 
actually i blame drithrastra more fr this.. firstly he invited pandavas fr the dyuth and those days it s considered cowardice to backout fr war or dyuth and drithrastra had given order to play the game drithrastra was considered as father by yudi so those days in dwapar it s against dharma to go against parents/ parent figures and also yudi was very much addicted to dyuth so becoz f these reasons he cud nt back out.. and while playing he was nt supposed to stop until the king drithrastra gives order to stop the game.. drithrastra shud hav stopped the game when the limits were crossed bt he s one fool he was njoying all tat🀒 ..so i consider drith as most responsible..ofcourse yudi was a fool too bt may be his point f view f dharma was different...

being said this i will nvr forgive yudi fr wat he did with draupadi..to hell with his principles yar i dnt think nything is greater than draupadis respect...
Edited by mythili2 - 10 years ago
mythili2 thumbnail
πŸ˜† wasnt it funny tat he said he wud exchage his brothers with dasis and all.. wat he thot dhuryodhan wil take the dasis n give back his brothers knowing how much dhuri hated them..really yudi i dnt kw wat to say actuallyπŸ˜†
ps: rushi before you hit me i ll stop spamming your threadπŸ˜†...

Well,in my opinion...

And one more thing...

Abhi thnx :) n u too put it your POV which is different from others n agree wid u partially πŸ˜Š
This content was originally posted by: mythili2

πŸ˜† wasnt it funny tat he said he wud exchage his brothers with dasis and all.. wat he thot dhuryodhan wil take the dasis n give back his brothers knowing how much dhuri hated them..really yudi i dnt kw wat to say actuallyπŸ˜†

ps: rushi before you hit me i ll stop spamming your threadπŸ˜†...

no neva myths u know I love your bytes on these issues πŸ˜Š Did he think people as commodities? πŸ€’ How dumb 1 can b y will Duri exchange Pandavas n Draupadi wid his beautiful sandalwood bathed Dasis πŸ€’
mythili2 thumbnail

no neva myths u know I love your bytes on these issues πŸ˜Š Did he think people as commodities? πŸ€’ How dumb 1 can b y will Duri exchange Pandavas n Draupadi wid his beautiful sandalwood bathed Dasis πŸ€’

πŸ€— rushi..
πŸ˜†tats wat  it was open fact tat dhuri hates them to eternity and is too jealous abt indraprastha.. yudi and his thoughts r  big mystery🀒.. such a fool he was to think his bros n wife as commodities🀒..