Mahabharat

India-Forums

   
Mahabharat
Mahabharat

Like or Dislike Yudhishtir/ VB Nt pg 22 (Page 4)

Poll Question: What's your take on Yudhishtir?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
61 [54.95%]
50 [45.05%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

mythili2 IF-Sizzlerz
mythili2
mythili2

Joined: 15 March 2010
Posts: 10147

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rushika

 y only Dhrit there were many elders who could have stopped it if Vikarna protested so even Bheeshma or Drona could have done so Sleepy
yeah rushi..u r right... i dnt like them too bt drithrastra i hate him the most becoz drona n bheeshma were bound by duty to the throne..but drithrastra wat was he doing? sleeping?? he was king ..he s sooo stupid ..he can do nything bt still kept quite..he a big looser according to meDead ..
ps: sorry if i hurt anyone its just my POV..


Edited by mythili2 - 06 January 2014 at 3:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RosChel.Lobster

...Diala... IF-Sizzlerz
...Diala...
...Diala...

Joined: 27 November 2013
Posts: 17738

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Am not voting this pole.. Cool

Like, dislike or neutral is out of scope for me when it comes to Yudi.. He is annoying.. He is a disturbance for me in the epic.. LOL.. To me he breathed to save his Dharmaraja image and not to save Dharma.. Wink

Ok check these out.. If these are acceptable to anyone, staking Pandavas and Draupadi should be acceptable too.. The only thing that might have saved them would be Yudi losing himself first and loosing his right to stake the others upfront.. I believe the other Pandavas might have taken it up in a better way because Yudi's mouth is shut now LOL.. And yes the situation might have been unchanged too..

Yudhishthira said,--'I have a hundred thousand serving-girls, all young, and decked with golden bracelets on their wrists and upper arms, and with nishkas round their necks and other ornaments, adorned with costly garlands and attired in rich robes, daubed with the sandal paste, wearing jewels and gold, and well-skilled in the four and sixty elegant arts, especially versed in dancing and singing, and who wait upon and serve at my command the celestials, the Snataka Brahmanas, and kings. With this wealth, O king, I will stake with thee!'

Yudhishthira said,--"I have thousands of serving-men, skilled in waiting upon guests, always attired in silken 
robes, endued with wisdom and intelligence, their senses under control though young, and decked with 
ear-rings, and who serve all guests night and day with plates and dishes in hand. With this wealth, O king, I 
will stake with thee!'"

Yudhishthira said,--'I have my city, the country, land, the wealth of all dwelling therein except of the 
Brahmanas, and all those persons themselves except Brahmanas still remaining to me. With this wealth, O K
ing, I will play with thee.'


Edited by Ddiala - 06 January 2014 at 2:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri122.Vrish.RosChel.Lobstermythili2Janakivallav

RosChel.Lobster IF-Rockerz
RosChel.Lobster
RosChel.Lobster

Joined: 16 March 2012
Posts: 8610

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili2

Originally posted by Rushika

 y only Dhrit there were many elders who could have stopped it if Vikarna protested so even Bheeshma or Drona could have done so Sleepy
yeah rushi..u r right... i dnt like them too bt drithrastra i hate him the most becoz drona n bheeshma were bound by duty to the throne..but drithrastra wat was he doing? sleeping?? he was king ..he s sooo stupid ..he can do nything bt still kept quite..he a big looser according to meDead ..
ps: sorry if i hurt anyone its just my POV..
that's very much expected by him coz he neva looked beyond his Putra prem Dead N yeah they were bounded to throne Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mythili2

mythili2 IF-Sizzlerz
mythili2
mythili2

Joined: 15 March 2010
Posts: 10147

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rushika

 that's very much expected by him coz he neva looked beyond his Putra prem Dead N yeah they were bounded to throne Ouch
yeah ..drithrastraDead

i agree with others tat yudi was too much at times Sleepy... trying to be too much dharmatma is very annoying .. i really dnt kw hw did pandavas beared him n his ordersErmm .. ppl like me wud hav ran off definitelyLOL..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RosChel.Lobster...Diala...

RosChel.Lobster IF-Rockerz
RosChel.Lobster
RosChel.Lobster

Joined: 16 March 2012
Posts: 8610

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ddiala

Am not voting this pole.. Cool

Like, dislike or neutral is out of scope for me when it comes to Yudi.. He is annoying.. He is a disturbance for me in the epic.. LOL.. To me he breathed to save his Dharmaraja image and not to save Dharma.. Wink

Ok check these out.. If these are acceptable to anyone, staking Pandavas and Draupadi should be acceptable too.. The only thing that might have saved them would be Yudi losing himself first and loosing his right to stake the others upfront.. I believe the other Pandavas might have taken it up in a better way because Yudi's mouth is shut now LOL.. And yes the situation might have been unchanged too..

Yudhishthira said,--'I have a hundred thousand serving-girls, all young, and decked with golden bracelets on their wrists and upper arms, and with nishkas round their necks and other ornaments, adorned with costly garlands and attired in rich robes, daubed with the sandal paste, wearing jewels and gold, and well-skilled in the four and sixty elegant arts, especially versed in dancing and singing, and who wait upon and serve at my command the celestials, the Snataka Brahmanas, and kings. With this wealth, O king, I will stake with thee!'

Yudhishthira said,--"I have thousands of serving-men, skilled in waiting upon guests, always attired in silken 
robes, endued with wisdom and intelligence, their senses under control though young, and decked with 
ear-rings, and who serve all guests night and day with plates and dishes in hand. With this wealth, O king, I 
will stake with thee!'"

Yudhishthira said,--'I have my city, the country, land, the wealth of all dwelling therein except of the 
Brahmanas, and all those persons themselves except Brahmanas still remaining to me. With this wealth, O K
ing, I will play with thee.'
u have put it up really well  Clap @green LOL Loved ur take quite cool it is Cool  @italics now I'm badly confused. ..did he really say so? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri122mythili2...Diala...

RosChel.Lobster IF-Rockerz
RosChel.Lobster
RosChel.Lobster

Joined: 16 March 2012
Posts: 8610

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili2

Originally posted by Rushika

 that's very much expected by him coz he neva looked beyond his Putra prem Dead N yeah they were bounded to throne Ouch
yeah ..drithrastraDead

i agree with others tat yudi was too much at times Sleepy... trying to be too much dharmatma is very annoying .. i really dnt kw hw did pandavas beared him n his ordersErmm .. ppl like me wud hav ran off definitelyLOL..
as medha says he was a perfect fit for Satyug LOL Pandavas always looked up to him as a father figure so that's y dey followed all his insane orders Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mythili2

...Diala... IF-Sizzlerz
...Diala...
...Diala...

Joined: 27 November 2013
Posts: 17738

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rushika

 u have put it up really well  Clap @green LOL Loved ur take quite cool it is Cool  @italics now I'm badly confused. ..did he really say so? Confused

Italics is just a copy paste Rushika.. He did say that.. Dead

And one more.. Draupadi's insult in Matsya court.. There he was not a slave.. Just a hide and seek for 1 year.. Dharma is not a question at all here.. The maximum that would happen is additional 12 years of exile.. Why can not he opt that to save his wife.. What if Keechak succeeded in his attempt? ShockedShocked  


Edited by Ddiala - 06 January 2014 at 3:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri122RosChel.Lobstermythili2

Abhisheking IF-Rockerz
Abhisheking
Abhisheking

Joined: 05 October 2013
Posts: 6934

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Rushika di,I think this is ur first post in this forum...so cmt krna to bnta h...LOLLOL
Well,in my opinion...
We know that Yudishthir was an ardent follower of Dharma...He never did or supported any Adharma....When it comes to Draupadi...it could be the result of his previous birth's Karma or any curse that pressured on him to do that for Draupadi ...and there must would have been a reason behind it...And on other aspect, if he really did by himself then it shldn't be regarded as Adharma.....cozz it led into the Kuru war...in which the ppl with bad intentions died...And as it is said, "Kisi ki jaan bachane k liye bola gya Jhooth,Jhooth nhi hota"...so jus like that, doing a single thing can't affect his purity...it is jus mine view..don't noe abt others...SmileSmile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RosChel.Lobster

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Karna and Yudhishtir uncle and Cousin

2 3 4

Author: rose8888   Replies: 27   Views: 3333

rose8888 27 3333 11 December 2013 at 12:00am by arnavocean6
Did Yudhishtir, BHeem and Arjun beat Duryodhan?

2 3

Author: timepass   Replies: 18   Views: 7642

timepass 18 7642 22 November 2013 at 3:08am by Sabhayata
When Pandu lifted Yudhishtir...

Author: Manojie   Replies: 6   Views: 1883

Manojie 6 1883 18 October 2013 at 10:30pm by Anusha-B

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mahabharat Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index