Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Shruti

Dhrit's responsibility increases more because he was the king, the supreme man there. Also, he only ordered Yudhisthira to play being well aware of the happenings.

exactly..i hate drith fr this reason nly..he was njoying everything🤢 ... and also later 2nd time he calls them back after clearly knowing wat his sons want to do..he is too much🤢...
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Every person has some flaws or does some sort of adharam in his life like he did greatest adharm with Draupadi  
but other than that 1 reason I like Yudhistir bcoz he always stood by Dharm the so he was the only 1 Pandav who went to heaven fully bcoz he was really DharmRaj
Manojie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like Yuddhistir. He made one mistake, which he repented for.

If we're going to hate everyone for any mistake they make, we'll hate people in this whole world.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I'm probably one of the few who likes his character. I'm not saying he was flawless and never committed mistakes, but his strengths make me love him. Without him the Pandavas would have fallen apart. He was a born leader who commanded the respect even from the Kuru elders. He was called "Dharmaraj" not because he was the perfect man, but because Dharma was most important in his life. 
Anyway, I'm not going to go into this too much because I know it'll create arguments. There are many people in this forum who worship characters like Duryodhan and hate Yudhisthir.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Without doubt, I think everyone can agree that Dhritarastra is the main culprit behind the dice game. More than anyone, Dhritarastra had the power to stop the dice game and everything else was happening, but he kept quiet because he was secretly enjoying it.
He didn't even stop Draupadi's vastra haran because he got perverted pleasure from the thought of the Pandavas' wife being humiliated in front of everyone. ðŸ¤¢ If there is one character I hate the most in the Mahabharat, it is Dhritarastra.
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Without doubt, I think everyone can agree that Dhritarastra is the main culprit behind the dice game. More than anyone, Dhritarastra had the power to stop the dice game and everything else was happening, but he kept quiet because he was secretly enjoying it.

He didn't even stop Draupadi's vastra haran because he got perverted pleasure from the thought of the Pandavas' wife being humiliated in front of everyone. ðŸ¤¢ If there is one character I hate the most in the Mahabharat, it is Dhritarastra.

Yes I agree with you he was totally blind in putra prem🤢 that he most of the time forgot that he has to be Emperor of Hastinapur 1st and then a father of 100sons
_vash_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really like his character.. but its pretty bad the way they are portraying him in this serial as if he knows nothing apart from being silent.😕  For example today's episode was pathetic the way only Arjun handled all situation as if he is the only one intelligent and rest of them are dumb. That is not right!!!! ðŸ˜•
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

totally agree janaki .. i hate drithrastra very much🤢 ..he could hav done many things bt still kept quite..🤢
Sweet_Krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rushika

yess bheem was stopped by Arjun coz Arjun took an oath that whoever will shed Yudhishtir's birth, he will kill that person. Hence Arjun stopped Bheem because ultimately he had to kill Bheem coz of his impulsive oath 

Arjun stopped Bheem from saying that because that would have sent message to Kauravas that Yudi's brothers had turned against him and there is no more unity among them.
Sweet_Krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Had Yudhishthir not staked Draupadi, the war would not have happened!! All this was destined. And Yudi did what had been ordained for him to do in that birth. Nevertheless he did not hide behind fate or destiny to justify what he did in the heat of the moment. He took up exile without any protest because he considered it as the penance for what he did unto Draupadi and his brothers. He never forced his brothers and Draupadi to join him in the exile. They all went on their accord because they were just inseparable from each other.
Yudi unlike Duri always accepted his blunders and did not play any emotional blackmailing.