Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gowri122 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
chose the 2nd option. can't forgive him 4 staking their common wife (not his personal wives) & bros😡 loved bheema wen he said he will burn the hands which staked draupadi⭐️ but was stopped by arjuna (correct me if i'm wrong)

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Rushika nice poll
well I will say sec option 
I can't ever be forgive or think him as dharmaraj the day he stake his wife his brothers in dice game...he lost every respect from that day...
he may be dharmaraj for all may be his wife or bros forgive but he stoop low n its out right sin to stake his own wife n bros...human r not commodity for staking or playing game but Dharmaraj Yudisthir did it...
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gowri122

chose the 2nd option. can't forgive him 4 staking their common wife (not his personal wives) & bros😡 loved bheema wen he said he will burn the hands which staked draupadi⭐️ but was stopped by arjuna (correct me if i'm wrong)

yess bheem was stopped by Arjun coz Arjun took an oath that whoever will shed Yudhishtir's birth, he will kill that person. Hence Arjun stopped Bheem because ultimately he had to kill Bheem coz of his impulsive oath 
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

Rushika nice poll

well I will say sec option 
I can't ever be forgive or think him as dharmaraj the day he stake his wife his brothers in dice game...he lost every respect from that day...
he may be dharmaraj for all may be his wife or bros forgive but he stoop low n its out right sin to stake his own wife n bros...human r not commodity for staking or playing game but Dharmaraj Yudisthir did it...

thanks di for liking the poll n to express ur point of view...agree wid u 😊
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rushika

y only Dhrit there were many elders who could have stopped it if Vikarna protested so even Bheeshma or Drona could have done so 🥱

yeah rushi..u r right... i dnt like them too bt drithrastra i hate him the most becoz drona n bheeshma were bound by duty to the throne..but drithrastra wat was he doing? sleeping?? he was king ..he s sooo stupid ..he can do nything bt still kept quite..he a big looser according to me🤢 ..
ps: sorry if i hurt anyone its just my POV..
Edited by mythili2 - 10 years ago
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Am not voting this pole.. 😎

Like, dislike or neutral is out of scope for me when it comes to Yudi.. He is annoying.. He is a disturbance for me in the epic.. 😆.. To me he breathed to save his Dharmaraja image and not to save Dharma.. 😉

Ok check these out.. If these are acceptable to anyone, staking Pandavas and Draupadi should be acceptable too.. The only thing that might have saved them would be Yudi losing himself first and loosing his right to stake the others upfront.. I believe the other Pandavas might have taken it up in a better way because Yudi's mouth is shut now 😆.. And yes the situation might have been unchanged too..

Yudhishthira said,--'I have a hundred thousand serving-girls, all young, and decked with golden bracelets on their wrists and upper arms, and with nishkas round their necks and other ornaments, adorned with costly garlands and attired in rich robes, daubed with the sandal paste, wearing jewels and gold, and well-skilled in the four and sixty elegant arts, especially versed in dancing and singing, and who wait upon and serve at my command the celestials, the Snataka Brahmanas, and kings. With this wealth, O king, I will stake with thee!'

Yudhishthira said,--"I have thousands of serving-men, skilled in waiting upon guests, always attired in silken 
robes, endued with wisdom and intelligence, their senses under control though young, and decked with 
ear-rings, and who serve all guests night and day with plates and dishes in hand. With this wealth, O king, I 
will stake with thee!'"

Yudhishthira said,--'I have my city, the country, land, the wealth of all dwelling therein except of the 
Brahmanas, and all those persons themselves except Brahmanas still remaining to me. With this wealth, O K
ing, I will play with thee.'
Edited by Ddiala - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: mythili2

yeah rushi..u r right... i dnt like them too bt drithrastra i hate him the most becoz drona n bheeshma were bound by duty to the throne..but drithrastra wat was he doing? sleeping?? he was king ..he s sooo stupid ..he can do nything bt still kept quite..he a big looser according to me🤢 ..
ps: sorry if i hurt anyone its just my POV..

that's very much expected by him coz he neva looked beyond his Putra prem 🤢 N yeah they were bounded to throne 
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rushika

that's very much expected by him coz he neva looked beyond his Putra prem 🤢 N yeah they were bounded to throne 

yeah ..drithrastra🤢

i agree with others tat yudi was too much at times 🥱... trying to be too much dharmatma is very annoying .. i really dnt kw hw did pandavas beared him n his orders🤔 .. ppl like me wud hav ran off definitely😆..
Originally posted by: Ddiala

Am not voting this pole.. 😎

Like, dislike or neutral is out of scope for me when it comes to Yudi.. He is annoying.. He is a disturbance for me in the epic.. 😆.. To me he breathed to save his Dharmaraja image and not to save Dharma.. 😉

Ok check these out.. If these are acceptable to anyone, staking Pandavas and Draupadi should be acceptable too.. The only thing that might have saved them would be Yudi losing himself first and loosing his right to stake the others upfront.. I believe the other Pandavas might have taken it up in a better way because Yudi's mouth is shut now 😆.. And yes the situation might have been unchanged too..

Yudhishthira said,--'I have a hundred thousand serving-girls, all young, and decked with golden bracelets on their wrists and upper arms, and with nishkas round their necks and other ornaments, adorned with costly garlands and attired in rich robes, daubed with the sandal paste, wearing jewels and gold, and well-skilled in the four and sixty elegant arts, especially versed in dancing and singing, and who wait upon and serve at my command the celestials, the Snataka Brahmanas, and kings. With this wealth, O king, I will stake with thee!'

Yudhishthira said,--"I have thousands of serving-men, skilled in waiting upon guests, always attired in silken 
robes, endued with wisdom and intelligence, their senses under control though young, and decked with 
ear-rings, and who serve all guests night and day with plates and dishes in hand. With this wealth, O king, I 
will stake with thee!'"

Yudhishthira said,--'I have my city, the country, land, the wealth of all dwelling therein except of the 
Brahmanas, and all those persons themselves except Brahmanas still remaining to me. With this wealth, O K
ing, I will play with thee.'

u have put it up really well  👏 @green 😆 Loved ur take quite cool it is 😎  @italics now I'm badly confused. ..did he really say so? 😕
Originally posted by: mythili2

yeah ..drithrastra🤢

i agree with others tat yudi was too much at times 🥱... trying to be too much dharmatma is very annoying .. i really dnt kw hw did pandavas beared him n his orders🤔 .. ppl like me wud hav ran off definitely😆..

as medha says he was a perfect fit for Satyug 😆 Pandavas always looked up to him as a father figure so that's y dey followed all his insane orders 🤢