Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srishtisingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
k slightly off topic but is there a character in mb who is not so complex?who is completely good or bad? whose actions cant be questioned?or donot give pain to our mind 😊...
if there is plz tell me.i would love to know.i will do shashtang dandwat pranam to him/herEdited by srishtisingh - 10 years ago
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: srishtisingh

k slightly off topic but is there a character in mb who is not so complex?who is completely good or bad? whose actions cant be questioned?or donot give pain to our mind 😊...
if there is plz tell me.i would love to know.i will do shashtang dandwat pranam to him/her

Absolutely no.. no one.. the reason for y I din't have any interest in Yudi earlier and why I have now is this complexity.. earlier I thought he was not so interesting to look into..

and this is the beauty and that is what these CVs are spoiling..
...Diala... thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

One could do an FF starting w/ Kunti's sentence: 'Son, let me tell you about another son of mine to whom I did precisely that...' 😈

😆😆

or can have her misunderstand Yudi's words and dig her own grave saying "Yudishtar!😲 How did you get to know the secret of my first son Karna?"
Edited by ...Diala... - 10 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: srishtisingh

if there is plz tell me.i would love to know.i will do shashtang dandwat pranam to him/her

A few come to mind

Completely good
  • Amba
  • Pandu
  • Madri
  • Subhadra
  • Abhimanyu
  • Uttara
  • Uttar
  • Sveta
Completely bad
  • Dhritarashtra
  • Dushashan
  • Jayadrath
...Diala... thumbnail
Vrish.. in your list except Dhrid, others are not extensively covered in MB right? also their term was short.. so we can't take them for analysis of good and bad.. particularly Dushasan.. whom we don't know anything other than vastraharan..
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How were Amba & Madri completely good? Amba was famous for her crookedness, & Madri for a jealous relationship with Kunti, even she decided to die as she knew that she would not be able to love her 3 step sons. Btw I must agree that Madri realized her own fault which is a good thing (as most of Kaliyug people lack this).  
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
How was Amba crooked?  Just b'cos of her enmity w/ someone the Kurus all worshipped?  Sorry, but in my book, Bheeshma wasn't a saint.

In fact, how was Amba's situation that different from Sita's, other than Sita being married & Amba being single?  Yeah, unlike Ravan, Bheeshma did release Amba, but Amba was willing to undergo whatever consequences happened: when Shalva rejected her, she was willing to marry Vichu.  When Vichu turned her down, then she turned towards Bheeshma.  Having abducted her, Bheeshma did have the responsibility to get her a husband.  Which he didn't, and hence, Amba's struggle for justice.

Madri was pretty innocent, and probably told Kunti about her being partial only so that she could atone for being the cause of Pandu's death by dying instead of Kunti.  Don't believe the excrement they showed about her in this serial.  If you read the MB, it was Kunti who was jealous of her, and lashed out @ her for having twins.  In fact, Kunti was purely evil and ought to have died long b4 she really did - maybe @ Varnavarta.
...Diala... thumbnail
though I don't like Kunti much and have not hatred to Madri, I believe both were equally jealous on each other and proud about themselves.. Kunti for her Mantra and Madri for her better caste.. Until the date of death of Madri, she and Kunti were the same.. had Kunti died the same day or Madri lived longer both would have been the same.. 

I do think Madri would have claimed that Nakula is the right heir to the throne he being the son of the crowned king and his Kshatriya wife.. may be may be..
Edited by ...Diala... - 10 years ago
Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

How was Amba crooked?  Just b'cos of her enmity w/ someone the Kurus all worshipped?  Sorry, but in my book, Bheeshma wasn't a saint.

In fact, how was Amba's situation that different from Sita's, other than Sita being married & Amba being single?  Yeah, unlike Ravan, Bheeshma did release Amba, but Amba was willing to undergo whatever consequences happened: when Shalva rejected her, she was willing to marry Vichu.  When Vichu turned her down, then she turned towards Bheeshma.  Having abducted her, Bheeshma did have the responsibility to get her a husband.  Which he didn't, and hence, Amba's struggle for justice.

Madri was pretty innocent, and probably told Kunti about her being partial only so that she could atone for being the cause of Pandu's death by dying instead of Kunti.  Don't believe the excrement they showed about her in this serial.  If you read the MB, it was Kunti who was jealous of her, and lashed out @ her for having twins.  In fact, Kunti was purely evil and ought to have died long b4 she really did - maybe @ Varnavarta.

Vrish, I have come across quite a few of your posts in which you Kunti is criticised. Do you have any posts, writeups which explain your view further ? I will be interested. Sorry dont want to turn this thread into Kunti discussion.
chirpy_life19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Diala...

though I don't like Kunti much and have not hatred to Madri, I believe both were equally jealous on each other and proud about themselves.. Kunti for her Mantra and Madri for her better caste.. Until the date of death of Madri, she and Kunti were the same.. had Kunti died the same day or Madri lived longer both would have been the same.. 

I do think Madri would have claimed that Nakula is the right heir to the throne he being the son of the crowned king and his Kshatriya wife.. may be may be..

Wasn't Kunti a Kshatriya lady!?😕