Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Arjun FF.. The Lady in Red T3 New Link added in Index.. 29/3 (Page 9)

AeDilHaiMushkil IF-Rockerz
AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laila1994

Originally posted by _Mohabbatgirl_

Lol.. yeah.. tried to.. Tongue
She wasn't a fool really.. Considering what she went through at an early stage, I'd say she was commitment-phobic. Besides it was her Mr A she fell for..
Aww.. Hate is a very strong word, i believe.. Ro was always meant to be rash, stubborn and with ample shades of gray.. She was never a perfect, so yeah.. I think most of her actions can be rationalised..
She was.. Most definitely unfair to Arjun and to herself.. But Roshni? I doubt it.. Apart from the part where she asked her to keep a promise, I don't think Ro has ever harmed Rosh in any way..
About Yash, we'll have to wait.. Smile
Lol.. yeah.. I get it.. LOL

Just my POV.. Not trying to justify anything. Coz those are your perceptions.. Smile
The answer lies in the next one..

Sorry.I should have been more clearEmbarrassed
I Hate her because she harms herself for others.
not because she is a bad person but because she is most selfless.
sorry but I don't like that she give her everything for others happiness I want her to be selfish for herself atleast at once
n I said I thought that "unfair" think long back
But now I am very much clear ( we had a talk about that before)

Hey.. u dont have to be sorry.. I get what you're trying to say..
But yes.. she takes things for granted, I agree.. Wish she would've given him or Roshni a chance. Things wouldn't have gone so far..

Thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laila1994

AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

jeemanrocks--cutiepie---soumi-Swara85Luna92hal96-Rajvi-jemiidiw9Geeta.RiluvrainaartiAnny90flowing_riverll-Farheen-llyas23nakshatra92shreya09Anjali.Mitalyams.sanu91life93rizwanaafly.highKareena1994laila1994PrincessFlaviapreethisAnjuRishKrishnaluv94rimi_invisible_Tabassum_Snehajainll-Shilpa-lldrunkiiebabevidya.anandLive-lifekusharberry

AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

jeemanrocksandiitv-soumi---cutiepie--Kasturi.guptaroshanaySameerkiMayaSwara85-Rajvi-jemiiLuna92hal96diw9Geeta.Riluvrainaarti123prithaflowing_river0913155ll-Farheen-llyas23nakshatra92Anjali.Mitalyams.sshreya09anu91life93rizwanaafly.highKareena1994miss_preciousPrincessFlaviapreethisKrishnaluv94rimi_invisibleskraftyAnjuRish_Tabassum_SnehajainLive-lifekusharberrydrunkiiebabell-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
*Edited*

Phew...here I am behna finally. What can I say about your talent that I haven't already said. As always fantabulous update. My eyes were moving across the each line as if I blink I am going to miss something important and as you have guessed I read it more than once just to be sure I don't miss anything.

Finally Arjun is thinking with clear head. He is starting to realize his Miss A that he knew would never abandon her loved one just like that.

And Ayesha's breakdown was heartwrenching but it was Rosy who brought tears to my eyes. I couldn't even imagine what it must be like her and how she is able to cope with that sort of accusation from one person who knew her better than anyone, even her parents.

Even the ever strong Ayesha hadn't been able to break through Rosy's loss, in fact just seeing her in immense pain had broken the strong woman within her.

I don't know how one can live with a loss of a child, in fact I can't even imagine it, and even though this is fiction, reading about Rosy's break down after she lost her daughter was heartbreaking. I could just imagine the head strong Arohi/Rosy losing all hope after what happened after losing a precious part of herself.

But there was only one person who could have brought her out of her depressive state, and that is what exactly took place.

She finally decided to put aside her loss for the moment and seek justice for her loved ones. For the one person she had put everything on line for. For the one person she had made so many sacrifice for. Her Mr. A.

I must say your Sameer Rathore is one smart man and sharp too. No one can deny that he deserves to be the chief of ETF.

Yes behna I didn't miss his sharp notations and his reactions to the revelations, even Ayesha has not figured out the most important aspect of Arjun and Arohi's relationship but I get the feeling that ACP Sameer Rathor's sharp mind is coming up with his own conclusions. Very well done.Clap

Awe...Karan has to be the best partner and best friend that Rosy could have by her side at this moment. Even not knowing exactly what has happened he is there lending his silent support to her. Really love him for this.

Hmm...So Arjun thought he was leaving his miss A in the hands of good man so he never looked back. Besides the point that it was too painful for him he also felt it was the best thing for both of them if only he would have checked on her just once or even inquired about her husband and child after her supposed death...

And by then he had also taken a different path, he had agreed to marry Roshni and did his best to be a good husband, no one can fault him for that.

At least they are starting to realize that Rosy had a good reason to do what she did, that may be just may be she was running from someone. That she did all she could to save the rest of her family.

As Ayesha said no one can understand her loss or what she has been through.

Again hats off to Sameer for connecting dots, I think it would have taken an outsider to see some things that her loved ones would have overlooked but I admire him for catching on quick.

Awe...Behna the last bit was heart wrenching, I hate her husband for saying what he said to her, whether he was nice or not he had no right to say what he said to Rosy.

I probably didn't make any sense in my comment, but seriously I had no words to tell you how I felt reading Ayesha's breakdown and Arjun and Rosy's pain. It was very intense and emotional and I loved every bit of it.

Hats off behna, this was perfect, I could have never pulled off what you did here.Clap

So please don't make us wait long, update soon.Hug

Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 13 January 2014 at 6:47pm

AeDilHaiMushkil

laila1994 IF-Dazzler
laila1994
laila1994

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged
unres
I was in a good mood today but now you ruined itCry
I am not complaining.I M praising you.Cry
I feel attached to lady in red.

Coming to update,
Firstly, I got my answer.
Update was upsetting 
Feeling really bad for Ro, Arjun n Ayesha
All 3 of them have suffered a great loss
But Ro's loss is incomparableCry
It was already clear that Ro was also a target.
But em confused about last line. How/Why yash accused her of being a bad mother?Angry
waiting for next update

Forgot to mention, I have given up long back on finding clues for ur Maha revelations.
Can't put so much pressure on my tiny fragile brainSilly

Edited by laila1994 - 11 January 2014 at 12:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

flowing_riverAeDilHaiMushkil

fly.high IF-Dazzler
fly.high
fly.high

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Pain! Despair! Trauma! Sufferings! all is this in our Lady in Red's fate!

this is one FF whch always make my eyes moist!
i m feeling so bad for Ro...nd also for aisha...
her venting out ws really badly needed!

my heart goes out to her! she has always been there for RO...bt still she ws so helpless...

Ro's losses are incomparable to that of Arjun or any1!

last lime said by Ro literally gave a shudder to me! she is lost! she is defeated!

PS: do give face for Yash nd annu

continue soon

love
Aisha

Edited by Aisha.Vashishth - 12 January 2014 at 11:55am

AeDilHaiMushkil

Live-life IF-Sizzlerz
Live-life
Live-life

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Fantabulous!!!!