Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anny90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
part 46:
so finally arjun ko pata chal gaya about yash pradhan..
arjun ne kya karna chaha tha aarohi se dur hoke...or usi ki wajah se najane kya ho gaya..
In the process of not hurting her he had hurted her more ..
ayesha ko bhi kuchh nahi bataya tha ..
itna sab kuchh janane ke bad uske temprament ko control rakhna matlab..its tough job..
she is having nightmares in sleep..yahan pe to ye sab padh ke hi pasine chhut rahe hai..pata nai uski halat kya hui hogi..😲
ye yash ke bachhe ne to badi gandi game kheli hai..😑

part 47:
ahaan...karan tje sharp minded cop..worried for her partner..
operation moksha!! yash radhan ke bad ye ek dusra jhatka hai..
kuchh sahi karne walo ko hi itna bhugtna kyun padta hai? y god y??
karan had asked her for date?
she is very strong woman yar...wo har ek update ke bad prove hota hai..
she knows everything..fir bhi chup kyun bethi hai wo?

i am sorry commenting to late..but apki update padhne ke liye mind ek dum concentrate mode mien ho tabhi kuchh samaj aaata hai..thik se time leke padhni padti hai...
loved both update..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Thank you..πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Edited by anant90 - 10 years ago
Anny90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
part 48 :
aayesha is feeling like outsider in ro's life,,
rosy kuchh bolne ko ready hi nahi hai..aisa kya tha that she is not ready to face it?
or annu ka kya hai?
There was no him and her' anymore..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by anant90 - 10 years ago
IshaniSinghh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read last 2 parts together. Super awesome. Karan is such a darling, sending arjun to babysit ro. πŸ˜†
Arjun-Ro moment on the terrace was so beautiful. Loved it. But who was it who saw them? is it Mario?..

thanx for pm, update soon...
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IshaniSinghh

Read last 2 parts together. Super awesome. Karan is such a darling, sending arjun to babysit ro. πŸ˜†
Arjun-Ro moment on the terrace was so beautiful. Loved it. But who was it who saw them? is it Mario?..

thanx for pm, update soon...

Thank you! But please post your comments on the current thread.. T4! 
ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Avantika

I don't think you will remember me. To be honest, even I don't remember how and when we interacted. Do forgive me for that.

But  I just stumbled onto this after a two year hiatus from IF... And i must say I am impressed. I don't care whether its romcom or not... I enjoy a thriller, adventure and a good story any day.

So let me catch up with all the three threads and then I will comment. Please send me pm's of ur work - this and any other work. I will comment for sure.

For now, m off to catch up with this fic...!!!

See U soon...!!!
Edited by PrincessFlavia - 9 years ago
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PrincessFlavia

Hi Avantika

I don't think you will remember me. To be honest, even I don't remember how and when we interacted. Do forgive me for that.

But  I just stumbled onto this after a two year hiatus from IF... And i must say I am impressed. I don't care whether its romcom or not... I enjoy a thriller, adventure and a good story any day.

So let me catch up with all the three threads and then I will comment. Please send me pm's of ur work - this and any other work. I will comment for sure.

For now, m off to catch up with this fic...!!!

See U soon...!!!

Hey..  I do remember you but I'm afraid I don't remember how and when either..  Maybe at IPK or EHMMBH forums,  not really sure..  

And thank you for dropping by.  These days I'm writing on Arjun and a Multicouples fic.  Will surely send you PMs for those if you're interested..  
Oh and be warned, I've drifted a lot from the original plot for this one..  πŸ˜†

Take care and welcome back to IF..  
0913155 thumbnail
Tooo goood.. 😊 just cant stop readin 😊
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally catching up with this story! I can't believe I'm a year behind.. Loving the updates! Off to thread three!
nanica thumbnail
     OMG 😲   πŸ˜²what happened? can not see any update?
please I read from the beginning and now that's the best part I did not see what happened
😭