Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Arjun FF.. The Lady in Red T3 New Link added in Index.. 29/3 (Page 37)

shreya09 Goldie
shreya09
shreya09

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
great update Thumbs Up
finally some truths are out
yash Angry
the scene after Arohi woke up... it was rather cute (even in this tension)
very very very nice update
loved it Thumbs Up

kunchu IF-Dazzler
kunchu
kunchu

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Lolipop behna... tussi great ho!!! High5!!!!
I can see someone banging her head very badly...

Two chapters and yes I used mask a lot, but dont know why this time I am very happy.
The pain was terrible indeed, but the way the points are joined up by all... I feel I am over there.
Yash is still a mystery to be solved very slowly. Even after I have a small outline of his work, your hint of an upcoming surprise makes me keep quite.

Rathod... he looked like an angel this time. keeping up for all the broken hearts, giving a shoulder to hang on and even with words which only he could say loud. He was truly an angel.

So lemme try, Ro knew Yash's plan may be after the shaadi. But how far did she know? Did he actually hurt her a lot? and she was silent all the way... how many times have I to repaeat my heart goes out for this lady.

Karan... his revelations a bit confused me. (well nothing new right?) I will ask it personally.
Operation Moksha had Ro, Baba, Arjun and Aisha... interesting... wait for my PM. You will kick me out this time for sure.

The self blaming is going on as hard as expected. Arjun is on a self destruction mode again. its natural. more and more hints about the past of Ro is coming up.
About Yash's deeds, what she had gone through even if he dosent know it completely, Annu's death and how exactly did Yash and aanu died.. its confusing him.
Now he is getting the meaning of the tit bits that she had mentioned from her broken heart ever since they met. He is joining up the points and it all again leads to Ro. His pain is turning to anger and guilt, and again our angel in disguise Sam is over there.

The highlight for me was when he comforted Ro in her nightmares. even in the light headed feel, she recognized him. that meant a lot to me. 

Aisha, Arjun and Sam talk.. damn you nailed it again.
Each question was valid, but I am sure there are no answers for it any time soon.

Sam said it right. Arjun will have to get all the answers from her. Its his test of his patience and life time. Everything is pointing directly towards Ro. And he will have to be very gentle in handling her.

The morning after was so sweet. Hath ya hathkhadi?? This lady is truly unpredictable.
Wait and see my lady... ab Mr. A tujhe nahi chodega.

Aah wait was so good. As I said, I felt so nice reading it. Maybe I was dreading a lot by your warning.s Love u a looot behna.
Help me from Gundi attack please...

PS: Mashallah.. that VM was superb. Please train me to make such ones. again lets meet in PM very soon.Heart

Edited by kunchu - 16 March 2014 at 11:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Farheen-lllife93AeDilHaiMushkil

-Rajvi- Senior Member
-Rajvi-
-Rajvi-

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Res Cool

Happy Holi Dida...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AeDilHaiMushkil

skrafty IF-Rockerz
skrafty
skrafty

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Two chapters together
loved them
I am speechless
Arjun and Aisha are broken totally after knowing the truth
Thanks to Rathod, he handled them wisely
Ro -- no words
I admire this lady
The morning scene was refreshing
" hath hai ya hathkadi" unbelievable
waiting for the next part
continue soon

AeDilHaiMushkil

laila1994 IF-Dazzler
laila1994
laila1994

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 2:06am | IP Logged
unres
Sorry for unres it so late. No excuses it's just that I just forgot that I didn't unres itWacko

Ayesha & Arjun's state was really heart-breaking. Ayesha complain of being left isolated from Ro's life was justified. Her sister suffered it all alone without sharing any word of sorrow with them

"Don't hurt me", she cried.

I don't get this.Confused Yash was hurting her big time & she never did anything about it. It is soo unlike Lady in Red. Or her silence  was just a break in action before big final?

"Operation Moksha" Honestly speaking, I didn't get a single word about this. But then I read it again and things started making sense.

"Was he in any way, to be blamed for her daughter's death?  "  I don't think so. He is undoubtedly cruel, but killing his own daughter at the name of revenge is too much. 

Sameer: I have said it many times & now I am saying it again. I love your Sameer Rathod. He played the role of chief perfectly. Now that Arjun & ayesha are devastated by the truth, all the responsibility lies upon him. and he is fulfilling it very wellClap

"Jeez!  Haath hai ya hathkadi?"  "Ek toh pehle hi sarr phata jaa raha hai, upar se subah subah yeh kyun ghoor raha hai?"LOLLOLLOL I don't know why, but for some reason I can not stop smiling. These little moments shows the real Miss A.

Edited by laila1994 - 24 March 2014 at 3:44am
kunchu IF-Dazzler
kunchu
kunchu

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ll-Farheen-ll

Maar daala... Allah...
Maar daala...

[gala faad faad ke ga rahi hai meri nahi si jaan]

Edited by kunchu - 17 March 2014 at 2:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

life93AeDilHaiMushkil

AeDilHaiMushkil IF-Rockerz
AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchu

Originally posted by ll-Farheen-ll

Maar daala... Allah...
Maar daala...

[gala faad faad ke ga rahi hai meri nahi si jaan]

Hey bhagwaan.. Kitni badi wali drama queens ho dono.. ROFL

@ Gundi :

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kunchulife93

Snehajain IF-Sizzlerz
Snehajain
Snehajain

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Happy Holi...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Awesome update...
That Amit...AngryAngryAngry...I wish to kill him...AngryAngryAngry
Apne na rulane ka contract le rakha hai...CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry 
Arjun-Aisha's anger is justified...Now Miss A has to answer by hook or crook...
Morning scene was sweet...Big smileBig smileBig smile...Hath hai ya hatkadi...LOL

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...Thanks for 2 continuous updates...HugHugHug

AeDilHaiMushkil

Go to top