Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Arjun FF.. The Lady in Red T3 New Link added in Index.. 29/3 (Page 27)

samiya.059 IF-Rockerz
samiya.059
samiya.059

Posted: 25 February 2014 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
res
would take some time to read n comment on update...!!!
busy with exams...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AeDilHaiMushkil

ll-Farheen-ll Goldie
ll-Farheen-ll
ll-Farheen-ll

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 12:58am | IP Logged

He would have respected her feelings if she had confessed her love for him.Maybe he would have even given them a chance. Maybe their relationship that had bloomed from being one of trust and friendship into something so deep that it had become an inseparable part of their lives, would have culminated into an intimate and sacred bond, one that would have united them forever.
You know for the first time, I am relieved that  even it is for sum fraction of seconds,she did thought about giving in a chance to their relationship &I would have trusted her for taking a step ahead to voice out her feelings to Arjun. If she gave in a chance to get married to Yash ,then she would have definitely done it for her Mr. A .Infact she would have been the happiest person had it been Arjun with whom she would have bonded in a sacred relation, but back then it was Roshni for whom she had to knock out her feelings for him. I can now imagine, Roshni's state of mind. I am sure she did understood what her two best friends feels for each other but then it was too late. She already came in between them & the worst part was that she was not aware of this. She  might have left this world with a heavy heart knowing the fact that she indirectly came in between her best friends who loved each other but couldn't voice it out.

I m in awe of the LADY IN RED everytime she transforms herself into Rosaana D'costa, a woman full of mystery which makes Mario more curious to get closer to her for which he is stooping so low that he, for the second time spiked her drink.
Mario

"And Arohi Pradhan, I don't think I knew her at all, Rathore."     How can he say that? Shocked    Is it the anger in him that made him say this or he is genuinely not aware of who is this Pradhan?
Another mystery being wat actually happened after Arjun left Gupte house?Ouch

ACP Karela RawteLOLLOLSuits him betterLOL

Chalo by mistake hi sahi, sahi no. laga diya. She blurted out of which Arjun caught up at the right time. Mario ko thank u for spiking her drink warna she is so stubborn that she would have never blurted her painful memories. Rathod questioning him will now make some sense for Arjun &for me as well.
Yash PradhanErmm
Someone has rightly said, Relationships are stronger when you're best friends first, and a couple second. I suspect if Yash was even friends with Ro.Ermm

P.S.:You think that I'll send you flowers & Cheesecakes after this ROFLROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

life93AeDilHaiMushkil

Deleted_Account Goldie
Deleted_Account
Deleted_Account

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Hey di.. i read this part A and i m taking a few minutes to process this in my head...
meanwhile fr the pm part..
i'll coment on it as soon i get to read it..
like u mera bhi schedule bohot tight hai..
time milte hi mai coment karungi..

as for the restriction of access to this beautiful and poignant piece of your imagination...

i would literally beg u not to block me out...

will edit this same coment after i read A n B

and thanks for taking out some time for us and writing this..Heart

AeDilHaiMushkil

nakshatra92 Goldie
nakshatra92
nakshatra92

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 4:09am | IP Logged
awesome updates as usual Clap
arohi , arjun's miss A deep buried inside rosanna d casta...  perfect woman...

mario trying all his dirty tricks and lastly spiked her drink...

must say he will be a perfect opponent for mr A...

ro drunk and called arjun instead of karan... funny... karela... LOL

yash -- still a mystery...  his relation with ro is a forced one i think...

bahut kuch reveal hona baaki hai...

waiting for it...

update soon and thanks for the PM...

about following the story ... count me in ...Smile

AeDilHaiMushkil

indiantvlove Groupbie
indiantvlove
indiantvlove

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 6:37am | IP Logged
After many days I am here. My apologies, Mohabbatgirl. Life is being too tedious. Very less chance to get online and read this beautiful piece.

So Rosy and Arjun finally come face to face. I was holding my breath the time when he saw her, she was stunned to see him there, she ran away and he keep thinking if it was an allusion or its for real. But later they both come face to face. What happened after it was expected, the thing made me totally awe struck was how you described the piece where Arjun fighting in boxing ring and Rosy's helplessness. You always caught me by surprise by your sheer brilliance of writing. Cudos to you !

Next come the part where the big revelation happened. Arohi had a baby girl too. Now that was unexpected. Maybe I was not too good reader to get the hints. It was quite depressing to know she even lost her child, the mourning that followed after her breakdown was enough to make me depress for an entire day. Your style of descripting tiny things left such an impact...its disturbing. I felt I have lost something precious and about to mourn.

Arjun Arohi scenes in that room was brilliant. Some things came out, some things still hidden. I am dying to know what exactly happened that led Arjun to leave her forever. I guess she had pushed him with all her might sensing the other one is in danger. While Arjun lost his wife, Arohi lost everything.

The one thing I could not help but admire Arohi's determination. How she always push her sorrows behind and get ready for challenges is a thing to learn.the latest update, that sick parasite periera, his lusting over her and her escape, another one, then the last bit , Karela Rawte, was funny.

Update soon. And thanks for sending pm.

Zeeniya

AeDilHaiMushkil

IshaniSinghh Senior Member
IshaniSinghh
IshaniSinghh

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Thanx for pm. Part b was too cute. She only behaving like a child how would one guess that she had a child.
Wish she could have said something more.
But its ok, want her to share everything in full conscious state not in drunk mode...

I have a very strong feeling that yash is d mising son of dat criminal whom her dad caught. But is this guy dead or still alive due to which Ro is always sacred... Ouch

AeDilHaiMushkil

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 27 February 2014 at 7:35am | IP Logged
My comment on page 25 edited.

Hope you are feeling better.Hug

AeDilHaiMushkil

IfritAmbrose IF-Rockerz
IfritAmbrose