Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Arjun FF.. The Lady in Red T3 New Link added in Index.. 29/3 (Page 26)

kusharberry IF-Sizzlerz
kusharberry
kusharberry

Posted: 24 February 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged
wow it was an awesome update i just loved it to the core of my heart please do continue soon and thanks for the pm dearSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AeDilHaiMushkil

IshaniSinghh Senior Member
IshaniSinghh
IshaniSinghh

Posted: 24 February 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Superb update. Loved the ending of part A - ACP karela rawate.. LOL
plz pm me part b link. I am daily stalking all your ongoing stories for any update. And glad i was doing that or else aap to mujhe bhul hi gaye Cry

AeDilHaiMushkil

yams.s Goldie
yams.s
yams.s

Posted: 24 February 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Wonderful Update. Nicely written

AeDilHaiMushkil

anu91 IF-Dazzler
anu91
anu91

Posted: 24 February 2014 at 9:54am | IP Logged
fantastic update...don know how to describe...
well written...claps claps...

AeDilHaiMushkil

_Tabassum_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tabassum_
_Tabassum_

Posted: 24 February 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Awwssmmm part
loved it
Supperbbb..
Amazing...
Wonderful...
Mibdblowing...
cont sooon
thanks for the PM

AeDilHaiMushkil

..sweetchilly.. IF-Rockerz
..sweetchilly..
..sweetchilly..

Posted: 24 February 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
The playful and chirpy Arohi changed into the Rosanna D'Costa who would smile for others not herself and mask her real face in front of the world.Parting from Arjun, her father's and daughter's lifeless body still haunted her and made her cursh herself and feel guilty.Arjun's memories and the silver anklet don't give her peace as well but his love was also the reason she could face everything and stay strong.
The sole mission of her life to seek revenge is progressing and she's planning to go alone with Mario to know more about his plans but unknown to her he has been following her like a shadow, what else can he do?He can't let her wander alone knowing her life is at risk.
Sameer thought it wise enough to talk with Arjun first than Aisha..but the matter is something else.Arjun still regrets his decision, only if he hadn't left.
And Rosy's thoughts, she's also having same thoughts.I just wanted to hug her at the moment and tell that Arjun wouldn't have compromised or rejected her as he too loved her more than anything else.Only if they had any idea what the other thought and felt about them.
Mario is back..but his intentions are still the same, he just wants to mark her and won't even hesitate to remove her of his way if he failed to do so.He surely is being over smart and over confident.Arjun aur Rosy dono ko milkar iski dhulai karni chaiye..time for some dhol dhamaka!!
Mario spiked her drink once again but glad that Rosy sensed it and fled from there but she's lost now in her own world.. wanted to call Karan but ended calling Arjun and addressed as Karela Tongueshe's really drunk..
That was awesome update.
Loved every bits of it.
The PM part is still left, will finish it too soonish.

AeDilHaiMushkil

rimi_invisible IF-Rockerz
rimi_invisible
rimi_invisible

Posted: 24 February 2014 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
finally finished your extra long,extra cheesy,extra toppings wala update...it was delicious..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

the whole update cornered our hero and his miss A.Yes the questions both are facing are similar.Had the situation been different had arjun not left and ahd ro not forced him to leave.

The turmoil about their feeling in past and the conffessions which could not surface,was depicted beautifully.Both were each others support...they hardly had anyone else in their shatterd lives...15 years had taught them to sacrifice and love but the sacrifice was not worthy...

Arjun could never start of with roshni..and ro well she didnt deserve yash..and now the misunderstandings...i wonder if anything will ever sort back to the early times even when everything comes in front...

Yash,you had hardly revealed anything about him in your story...now when its coming...its seems scary..yeah though you had hinted earlier about a forced relation ro shared with him...may be the resultant was annu...ConfusedConfused

Sameer too had found something regarding him..and I am sure the revealation might break our hero more..emotionally and this time might be spiritually...

Mario..yes i still love him WinkWinkTongue

finally got some actions from him.All this while he was trying his tricks and today it was the mogambo wala trick..spiking the drink and the aftereffects..
He is the one who could be sole person who matches in equally with Arjun...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

drunk arohi was superb...karela was superb too...Big smile

do continue soon...and thanks for the updates...

PS : about following the story..count me in...whether forum or blog...Embarrassed

AeDilHaiMushkil

yas23 Goldie
yas23
yas23

Posted: 25 February 2014 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
Arjun and Rosy's mind states were wonderfully described
the elevator scene was disgusting...loved the way Rosy replyed to Mario
Rosy drunk...she called Arjun Karela Rawte was hilarious
Rosy Arjun scene at the beach amazing
continue soon