Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Arjun FF.. The Lady in Red T3 New Link added in Index.. 29/3 (Page 22)

fly.high IF-Dazzler
fly.high
fly.high

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 3:34am | IP Logged
first of all a big SORRY for i could'nt cmmnt on th past 2 updates...badly caught up in work!
th much awaited comforting convos we got here in this update...of Arjun-Ro...nd Arjun-Ayesha!

OMG...Rathod searching for smthng...i sooo badly wish that my guesses turn out wrong...abt this Amit Desai!
i guess he decided to avenge his family's death by ...no no...not here...
cz i dnt' wanna spoil th suspense element for others...bt i guess i've guessed th maharevealation no 3 :(

continue soon

love
Aisha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AeDilHaiMushkil

-Rajvi- Senior Member
-Rajvi-
-Rajvi-

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 7:31am | IP Logged
And the lady is back Cool
So finally the process of healing has begun...I'm so happy that after so long Mr A had his heartfelt conversation with her Miss A..Like I said before, just a moment of Mr A and Miss A together makes my heart beat faster. So you can imagine how happy I was feeling while reading it..Big smile
In whole of their conversation there was nothing romantic but it told great deal about the kind of bond and the depth of the bond they share. Only love and friendship are not enough to suffice the depth of feeling they feel for each other..They are two people who have spent so much time together and have shared so much with each other, be it pain, happiness, silence, anger, love, care, concern  that they have become an in separable part of each other being.

She was alive for him..
And this says it all..
After witnessing this broken form of her ever so strong Arohi, Arjun won't rest until he gathers all the  information about the past happening, especially now that he is sure that his Miss A is keeping lots of secrets from him..

that was the only way I by which I could keep my promise to you.",
Every time I think this may have happened in past, which forced Arjun to leave them all, you scratch one more layer of past happening..

Her eyes fell on the hair clip lying on the floor and a similar memory from the past hit her hard. ConfusedOuch

So finally the whole ETF has arrived to Banda ans started their trail to hunt Amit Desai..
I'm not getting positive vibes from the old lady...I feel her story has much more than what meet the eye..How come she remembers all the minute details of a case which happened 10 years back unless she was related to the case in one way or the other.Ermm

Arjun and Aisha conversation was so heartwarming..Their friendship is slowing gaining back its old color. I'm so happy that finally they both have mended their friendship. They both would need each other to guide and support when the tough time comes.

ACP Sameer Rathore is back in action and has his own set of findings which are hidden from others, for now.
Aapko pata h while reading this part I was so engrossed in it that I actually googled Amit Desai thinking I'll get an answerD'ohSilly
And if that was not enough, mena saare permutation and combination lagaye to get to a conclusion.Which includes people jo even story mein exist bhi nahi karte..LOL
But finally I got a name but I'm not very sure about it..So I'll wait for the next update to know whether am correct or not..

Please update soon di...can't wait to read more..And needless to say, I loved the update as usual..Hug
Thanks for the PM!

AeDilHaiMushkil

nakshatra92 Goldie
nakshatra92
nakshatra92

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged
awesome update as usual...

miss and mr A convo  was nice... and their feelings beautifully portrayed...

ayesha and arjun --- much needed support for each other... liked it...

now both know that ro is hiding something very imp from them... both ready to find it out...

rathod - shree - chottu-- what are they upto??? didnt get any clue...

update soon and thanks for the PM

Edited by nakshatra92 - 09 February 2014 at 11:51am

AeDilHaiMushkil

123pritha Goldie
123pritha
123pritha

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 4:25am | IP Logged
GREAT UPDATES
Mmm-3 | via Tumblr - image #1366003 by korshun on Favim.com
LOVED IT
CONTINUE SOON

AeDilHaiMushkil

Swara85 Senior Member
Swara85
Swara85

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Awesome update..
Arjun and Ro's part was emotional.. How much Ro has suffered..Cry
But this time he was there with her ..I love their bonding..
Arjun and Aisha's scene was nice..glad that they mend their relation and will work together now..It will be hard for them to reveal the truth from Ro.
Confused about what Sam Shree and Chotu found..
and amit desai..???
Waiting for next revelation..cont soon and pls pm me..

AeDilHaiMushkil

pihu_angad IF-Dazzler
pihu_angad
pihu_angad

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 5:53am | IP Logged
outstanding post..
loved it .. 
continue soon..

AeDilHaiMushkil

..sweetchilly.. IF-Rockerz
..sweetchilly..
..sweetchilly..

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 11:46am | IP Logged
The talk between Arjun and Rosy, touching and was so well written.A heart-to-heart convo:)
They have such a deep bond, with the further exploring of their relationship, I fall for them even more.
Nothing romantic they shared at that moment, but it was truly heart-warming.The way he consoled her, nobody else could have done that.It clearly showed the depth of his love for her.
I just wanted to answer Rosy that she deserved everything, every happiness..when she was questioning herself if she deserved Arjun's care and concern?If only, one could take a step forward..
Their questions and answers clearly hint of what was left behind in the past, but still they aren't going to accept it..they are just after the one who destroyed everything.Once that monster is dealt with, maybe things become in control.
Arjun and Ayesha's convo was also much needed, they need to clear things and be together while dealing with Rosy.
The investigation seems to be going on a smooth way, but what did Sameer find that he has to hid from both Arjun and Ayesha?Shree and Chotu are also doing their best.
Something related to both Arjun and Ayesha, I think I can make a guess about it.
That was another awesome update.
Loved it..<3
Do continue Soon.
Waiting for next part..

AeDilHaiMushkil

Geeta.R Senior Member
Geeta.R
Geeta.R

Posted: 21 February 2014 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Awesome updates di!
I'm so sorry I'm so late was catching up and had work to do for uni... Di apne toh mera poor a tissue box hi khali karva diya yaar
Poor ro has been through so much but I'm glad that arjun has not bitterness towards sha and ro... Can't wait for the maja revlation please update soon xx

AeDilHaiMushkil

Go to top