Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshaniSinghh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Superb update. Loved the ending of part A - ACP karela rawate.. πŸ˜†
plz pm me part b link. I am daily stalking all your ongoing stories for any update. And glad i was doing that or else aap to mujhe bhul hi gaye 😭
yams.s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful Update. Nicely written
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fantastic update...don know how to describe...
well written...claps claps...
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwssmmm part
loved it
Supperbbb..
Amazing...
Wonderful...
Mibdblowing...
cont sooon
thanks for the PM
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The playful and chirpy Arohi changed into the Rosanna D'Costa who would smile for others not herself and mask her real face in front of the world.Parting from Arjun, her father's and daughter's lifeless body still haunted her and made her cursh herself and feel guilty.Arjun's memories and the silver anklet don't give her peace as well but his love was also the reason she could face everything and stay strong.
The sole mission of her life to seek revenge is progressing and she's planning to go alone with Mario to know more about his plans but unknown to her he has been following her like a shadow, what else can he do?He can't let her wander alone knowing her life is at risk.
Sameer thought it wise enough to talk with Arjun first than Aisha..but the matter is something else.Arjun still regrets his decision, only if he hadn't left.
And Rosy's thoughts, she's also having same thoughts.I just wanted to hug her at the moment and tell that Arjun wouldn't have compromised or rejected her as he too loved her more than anything else.Only if they had any idea what the other thought and felt about them.
Mario is back..but his intentions are still the same, he just wants to mark her and won't even hesitate to remove her of his way if he failed to do so.He surely is being over smart and over confident.Arjun aur Rosy dono ko milkar iski dhulai karni chaiye..time for some dhol dhamaka!!
Mario spiked her drink once again but glad that Rosy sensed it and fled from there but she's lost now in her own world.. wanted to call Karan but ended calling Arjun and addressed as Karela πŸ˜›she's really drunk..
That was awesome update.
Loved every bits of it.
The PM part is still left, will finish it too soonish.
rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally finished your extra long,extra cheesy,extra toppings wala update...it was delicious..😳😳😳😳

the whole update cornered our hero and his miss A.Yes the questions both are facing are similar.Had the situation been different had arjun not left and ahd ro not forced him to leave.

The turmoil about their feeling in past and the conffessions which could not surface,was depicted beautifully.Both were each others support...they hardly had anyone else in their shatterd lives...15 years had taught them to sacrifice and love but the sacrifice was not worthy...

Arjun could never start of with roshni..and ro well she didnt deserve yash..and now the misunderstandings...i wonder if anything will ever sort back to the early times even when everything comes in front...

Yash,you had hardly revealed anything about him in your story...now when its coming...its seems scary..yeah though you had hinted earlier about a forced relation ro shared with him...may be the resultant was annu...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Sameer too had found something regarding him..and I am sure the revealation might break our hero more..emotionally and this time might be spiritually...

Mario..yes i still love him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

finally got some actions from him.All this while he was trying his tricks and today it was the mogambo wala trick..spiking the drink and the aftereffects..
He is the one who could be sole person who matches in equally with Arjun...😳😳

drunk arohi was superb...karela was superb too...πŸ˜ƒ

do continue soon...and thanks for the updates...

PS : about following the story..count me in...whether forum or blog...😳
yas23 thumbnail
Awesome update
Arjun and Rosy's mind states were wonderfully described
the elevator scene was disgusting...loved the way Rosy replyed to Mario
Rosy drunk...she called Arjun Karela Rawte was hilarious
Rosy Arjun scene at the beach amazing
continue soon
about following the story whether on the forum or the blog...am in
thanks for pm
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
would take some time to read n comment on update...!!!
busy with exams...!!!
ll-Farheen-ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He would have respected her feelings if she had confessed her love for him.Maybe he would have even given them a chance. Maybe their relationship that had bloomed from being one of trust and friendship into something so deep that it had become an inseparable part of their lives, would have culminated into an intimate and sacred bond, one that would have united them forever.
You know for the first time, I am relieved that  even it is for sum fraction of seconds,she did thought about giving in a chance to their relationship &I would have trusted her for taking a step ahead to voice out her feelings to Arjun. If she gave in a chance to get married to Yash ,then she would have definitely done it for her Mr. A .Infact she would have been the happiest person had it been Arjun with whom she would have bonded in a sacred relation, but back then it was Roshni for whom she had to knock out her feelings for him. I can now imagine, Roshni's state of mind. I am sure she did understood what her two best friends feels for each other but then it was too late. She already came in between them & the worst part was that she was not aware of this. She  might have left this world with a heavy heart knowing the fact that she indirectly came in between her best friends who loved each other but couldn't voice it out.

I m in awe of the LADY IN RED everytime she transforms herself into Rosaana D'costa, a woman full of mystery which makes Mario more curious to get closer to her for which he is stooping so low that he, for the second time spiked her drink.
Mario

"And Arohi Pradhan, I don't think I knew her at all, Rathore."     How can he say that? πŸ˜²    Is it the anger in him that made him say this or he is genuinely not aware of who is this Pradhan?
Another mystery being wat actually happened after Arjun left Gupte house?

ACP Karela RawteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Suits him betterπŸ˜†

Chalo by mistake hi sahi, sahi no. laga diya. She blurted out of which Arjun caught up at the right time. Mario ko thank u for spiking her drink warna she is so stubborn that she would have never blurted her painful memories. Rathod questioning him will now make some sense for Arjun &for me as well.
Yash PradhanπŸ€”
Someone has rightly said, Relationships are stronger when you're best friends first, and a couple second. I suspect if Yash was even friends with Ro.πŸ€”

P.S.:You think that I'll send you flowers & Cheesecakes after this 🀣🀣 
Deleted_Account thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey di.. i read this part A and i m taking a few minutes to process this in my head...
meanwhile fr the pm part..
i'll coment on it as soon i get to read it..
like u mera bhi schedule bohot tight hai..
time milte hi mai coment karungi..

as for the restriction of access to this beautiful and poignant piece of your imagination...

i would literally beg u not to block me out...

will edit this same coment after i read A n B

and thanks for taking out some time for us and writing this..❀️