Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Arjun FF.. The Lady in Red T3 New Link added in Index.. 29/3 (Page 19)

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 11:19am | IP Logged
*Edited*

Surprise! Yes, you get an instant review this time.WinkLOL

Why? Well just because the moment I have been waiting for has arrived, finally. First heart to heart convo between Tiger and Lady in the present time and I am so happy I can dance (And that is something considering I have two left feet.ROFL)

Okay time to get serious...

First of all I loved, loved this mindblowing update, it well worth the wait. It had everything I had hoped for and more.Tongue

At the same time I also speechless yet again, not only by the way you describe their bond, but the bond it self leaves me with a mushy feeling, but then each time you reveal another layer of their relationship and their feelings for each other I am left stumped.

I know this is fiction and all, but their love story is truly out of this world. I have never in my life read anything like this.

The way he comforted her was so profound and heart warming to read. Nothing romantic, but it say a lot about his love for her. And for Rosy, no one could have ease her pain the way he had by just holding her while she cried for her loss.

Did she deserve his sympathy and affection, now, after all that had happened?

Awe...I wanted to hug her after reading this and tell her yes she does deserve it, all of it, and I hope that Arjun makes her realize this some day.

I can't imagine Arjun's state of mind at seeing his strong and brave miss A broken like this, but I can imagine his mind conjuring up all sorts of question after seeing her in this state, and I expect soon Rosy is going to have to confess all.

And she is lot stronger than he realizes despite all her losses, because what drives her now is his safety. She has lost everything already, she couldn't lose him, nor could she leave the world without making sure he is safe, so she will keep fighting until all the evil that is threatening to destroy him is destroyed once and for all.

Hmm...did she guess what he was going after?

And the unvoiced feelings are starting to surface, finally the questions arise. They are both wondering why they let things go so far, and what they had not voiced in the past is clearly reflected in their questions and answers to each other, but still they are not ready to confess anything, but I am sure soon they will realize it is no use fighting what is inevitable, or what is destined.

Now on to their investigation...I was on the edge of my seat for this one, I was sure they were going to get a big clue in Banda...and things are going to fall in place for Arjun but you managed to surprise me this one.

I am getting mixed feelings about the old woman, I don't think they got all the answers they needed, I hope this was not a set up.

Loved the way team questioned the old woman, taking turns and keeping the momentum going without causing the woman to get suspicious, yet they were not able to get much, or I thought.

Arjun and Ayesha, (another convo I was looking forward to)..finally their friendship is on the mend and I am so glad they talked because they are going to need each other to help Rosy in the coming days, not only with the investigation but when the whole truth of whatever she is hiding comes out too.

So Sameer suspected something fishy and jumped on it without informing the other. I get the feeling he has figure out exactly who this Amit Desai is and is worried how Arjun and Ayesha will react if he reveals the truth to them.

Actually I also get the feeling I know who he is..but I am hoping I am wrong.Confused but then nothing else makes sense, but I will wait for you to reveal that part.

So now the dream team is working hard to investigate I hope they find what they are looking for yet I am worried too.

Okay you have given us the precap but please don't make us wait long to reveal the next part, can't wait, and yes I will be pestering you for it.LOL

Please, please update soon.HugHug

Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 06 February 2014 at 8:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

life93AeDilHaiMushkil

kunchu IF-Dazzler
kunchu
kunchu

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Well... it was worth waiting for you as always.
the talk between the Mr and Ms A was too good. More than they talked through words it was their feelings that I loved in it.
Thats what I always prefer books rather than their recreation as movie.
We get to know their minds when we read it when they sat so close to each other, yet so far,  while the films just make them run about screaming each others name in Sahara desert.
Sorry Off topic talk, in short I just loved it.
the other highlight  I LOVED was the talked between Aisha and Arjun, a much needed support to each other.
To any outsider, the relation between some may look just love or passion, but you have made it clear that there are relations much more deep than the four lettered words.
About the case, I dont know I am stuck at what Sameer and his guys have reached as of now I just cant get a clue.
Maybe lost in the pain and of others, I missed the clue. Will need a thorough reread again soon.
But hope the revelation by them wont make Arjun to trace back his steps as the "Maharevelation"is on its way.
Waiting eagerly for the next part.
And yes, in the precap, I completely get it. the "oxygen mask"is for me na??
I know I know... I am genius to get that hint.
Will keep it nearby me as I am expecting an update at any time.

Edited by kunchu - 06 February 2014 at 8:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

life93AeDilHaiMushkil

life93 IF-Dazzler
life93
life93

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
hi avani diHug...

so long timeOuch...but as usual Clap...

Ro didn't deserve sympathy ...there is no need to say how strong she is and if anyone would place herself in her shoes ...they will agree that decision she took was absolutely right ...

Arjun and Ro scene was heart wrenching...she is broken and today he knew it for the very first time ...and there is lot to know OuchOuch...i don't know then how would he reactCryCry...

her daughter pale face...and her dad's death...and the tragedy...are too much for her to give up at this point...but what compelled her to do thisConfused...

banda and Amit...D'oh...WackoWacko...

Aisha and Arjun conversation  was nice...at least aisha has Arjun but Ro is still alone in pain...i still can't believe...yeh...ro kis mitti ki bani hai OuchOuch...

update soon di

Di ...Ro is inspiration ...and i love u for giving me character like herHugHug

Edited by life93 - 06 February 2014 at 2:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AeDilHaiMushkil

Harshamara Goldie
Harshamara
Harshamara

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Awesum..
Aftr long time u updted.
Arjun Ro talks nyc.
She is still hidding sumthng big nd he guessed it.
Loved Arnjun aisha convo.
Wat rathod found.
Cont soon.

AeDilHaiMushkil

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
awesome update
thanks for the pm

AeDilHaiMushkil

Devangana Goldie
Devangana
Devangana

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Jaldi update karna.  Suspense is too much to bear and the plot is thickening.  Very interesting.  

AeDilHaiMushkil

shreya09 Goldie
shreya09
shreya09

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
the talk between Mr & Miss A... the bonding & the emotions they share... amazingly written ...
Arohi... she is still hiding a lot...
Arjun & Aisha... loved their bond...

superb writing
beautiful Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap 

AeDilHaiMushkil

laila1994 IF-Dazzler
laila1994
laila1994

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAYParty
May you live long & happy lifeCool

Now coming to update:
Ro-Arjun conversation was written beautifullyClap
PLz write more about ayesha-arjun friendship.
They share beautiful relation.I adore their friendship.
You have written Sameer Rathod's character brilliantlyClap
I love this Rathod, thanku he is not shown stupid here. I hate what CVs did to this character.Angry
my mind is running wild.n if i am not guessing wrong
i finally understood ur clue about amit n his relation with gupta family specially RoEvil Smile
now i know what she is hiding n why.
But how our super cop misjudge him?Confused
He seemed like a nice guy to ArjunOuch

Ps. There is one good news.shaleen will pair with drishti in madhubala.I am damn sure u will be the happiest person if that happend.i will love to see them sharing screen Party

Edited by laila1994 - 07 February 2014 at 5:28am

AeDilHaiMushkil

Go to top