Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Arjun FF.. The Lady in Red T3 New Link added in Index.. 29/3 (Page 12)

miss_precious IF-Dazzler
miss_precious
miss_precious

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 12:54am | IP Logged
That was so emotional... It's sounds so real yet hear wrenching
Take a bow avantika...

Btw any specific reason ur giving back to back updates on the lady are u trying to finish it before u move on to ur next one ... I know I'm desperately waiting for the live story to kick start in Shayad yahi to pyar hai

Thanks for this update and pm x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AeDilHaiMushkil

Swara85 Senior Member
Swara85
Swara85

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Great update..!
It was emotional, upsetting and what not.
All 3 of them have suffered so much..feeling bad for them..and mostly for Ro..
The cono was good..And Aisha's point of view was well written.
Your revealation  in bits and pieces was nice. Waiting to know more.
cont soon and thanks for pm..

AeDilHaiMushkil

skrafty IF-Rockerz
skrafty
skrafty

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Awesome update
loved it
It was so emotional and painful
Beautifully written
waiting for the next part
continue soon

AeDilHaiMushkil

kusharberry IF-Sizzlerz
kusharberry
kusharberry

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
wow it was an awesome update 
 just loved it to the core of my heart
precap superb 
but felt sad for them 
plzzz do continue soon
thanks for the pm dearSmileSmile

AeDilHaiMushkil

ll-Farheen-ll Goldie
ll-Farheen-ll
ll-Farheen-ll

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Trust me girl,never had i took any fictional story so seriously.Since the last few updates,till the end of each of them ,it gives a choking like feelings in my heart & it looks like this is just the start. Disapprove

I said this once that I do not pity any one particular individual in this story coz i felt that each & every 1 has suffered in their own way whether it be Ro, Aisha, Arjun, Roshni or even Ro's father.I wonder how their father might have felt when Arjun left their home long back even if he didn't voice it out. But the loss of a baby is the one unbearable.To lose a child is to lose a part of yourself which Ro has already lost.

Aisha:We know her as Lady dabangg but then here she was no less than a broken woman who has lost everything & the one left is on the verge of being lost. She lost her parents, friend, Annu who was a daughter to her as well.But then she couldn't even show her grief & had to pose as a strong individual to gather her shattered sister.Now that she has blurted out the truth to Arjun which was bottled up since long & I am glad that it is finally out.But then as you said there is Part B as well which gives me nightmares.Ouch

Arjun: First the pain of unrequited love,leaving behind his foster home which was  more than anything to him ,parting from his best friend or rather a soul mate of his,guilt of  not being able to shower the love to a selfless wife ,then her brutal murder,later the girls betrayal &now this.Aur kuch baaki haiOuch
I wonder what he might b going through once Aisha questioned him about him not even trying once about finding the whereabouts of Ro's daughter & her husband.An added guilt to the already burdened one.
I m not sure if i m right on this one.If Annu &Yash were brutally murdered by the  car accident then when did yash accused her about none should get a mother like her.

You have still wrapped Yash's character so neatly that it is really impossible for me to judge him. Even his accusing words at the end here seems out of context but then to be honest I hate him for the words that he blurted out whatsoever be the condition .I can not even imagine the state of mind  a mother  going through at such an accusations & that too from her husband.If he lost his daughter then SHE WAS HER MOTHER TOO.
If there were answers to many then there were new questions rising.Wacko

Ro: Where should i start with about her suffering.There wasn't an iota of doubt that she was the one to suffer the most among all.Every update brings in the surprise about her losing something or the other & now it feels she has  lost at every stage of her life in one or the other form.The major stroke being her bloodline is no more who was dead right in front of her eyes.Aisha ne sach hi kaha hai,we can never know what she might be going through.I m relieved that she has karan beside her but then i wonder what support can he lend her knowing the fact that the part of her's is no more.

"It has been said time heals all wounds... I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind protecting it's sanity covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it's never gone..." -Rose Kennedy
No soothing words will help a mother to heal the wounds that is now opened by the one who means the world to her.Her action of gazing absent mindedly at her empty palms welled up my eyes.I could actually visualize her action.

In all this ,I must applaud Sameer Rathod for being patient enough to connect the dots that was missing which for an outsider is very difficult as the layers of mysteries is much more deeper than what it is visible to the naked eyes.

Many mysteries surfaced but then it is equally wrapped in suspense.I was more struck in the part about wat Ro might have said to Arjun that is still another mystery.Wacko

Another incident proving the depth of relationship shared by Mr. &his Miss A was the point wherein she came out of the trauma once Aisha told her about Arjun getting involved in the pending case.Just a mere name of his &she was out to the trauma not for herself but for him.Seriously,a relation beyond ones understanding.

Lastly,I wish she speaks her heart to Karan about her state of mind.She really needs to blurt it out somewhere as it is high time.

In all this the only gud thing that happened was that Arjun Rawte is thinking with a clear head & is finally able to connect the missing dots.

I cried ,cried ,cried with this one & who said that this was a bearable one.Ouch

P.S:I officially hate lolly PopAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

life93AeDilHaiMushkil

nakshatra92 Goldie
nakshatra92
nakshatra92

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
phirse late hogaya ... Confused
awesome update as usual... Clap Clap

the three friends suffered a lot...

loved sha - arjun convo and karan - ro too...

ro knew that her life was in danger... isliye...

ro and arjun gone through the sam situation... lost their loved ones in front of their eyes... 

update soon and thanks for the PM

AeDilHaiMushkil

--cutiepie-- Newbie
--cutiepie--
--cutiepie--

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
emotional kr diya! Disapprove and that's how you prove to be an awesome writer Clap
really nice and emotional post.. i just loveddd the ending part to the core, the pain the despair OMG i'm so touched Ermm
P.S i made so many mental notes to write in a detailed way about the update but i was hell lost in the story to even pin point a thing, i simply loved the whole of it! simply awesomeClap post the next part soon plzEmbarrassed

AeDilHaiMushkil

life93 IF-Dazzler
life93
life93

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 4:14am | IP Logged
hi avani diHug

finally i read the last two parts !Smile

but ! from where i should start u have taken oath to make us cry each time Ouch! but honestly a huge round of applause for you !Clap

i don't know how manage to write this extent of pain each time !Clap

...lady in red rocks!ClapClapClap

i won't tell you much i can tell you when i read about everyone's pain but Ro's  pain is too much to read when she she was blaming herself for wrong mother Cry she didn't deserve this pain at all

i know there is much to know about hidden truth's now

congratulations on 3rd thread of LADY IN REDClap AND ALSO FIRST ANNIVERSARY Big smile

please update soon di love you Hug

Edited by life93 - 16 January 2014 at 4:11am

AeDilHaiMushkil

Go to top