Users

Frequent Posters

Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for d pm di...
Like button not working !!
Awesome update ...
yessh feel d same arjun bro pov yet to come..
beautifully penn down d emotions of Ayesha..
her guilt pain suffering love care..
everything
hats off.
Ro such a admirable lady...
sometimes circumstances like dat..
decisions made...
Annu ro loosen her daughter..
such a grief...
she saw everything ..
like bro watching rosh death..
so painful ...
take a bow di..
update asap pls..
waiting !
MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congo for T-3! :)
Hmm...I need time to catch up on updates!
(And u very well know the boring reason : School as usual)
Keep sending PM's! And I promise, I will comment as soon as I can! :) 
kunchu thumbnail
As usual very moving n touching
Cant say aloud a lot
I did expect pain n tears
But what I got was a suffocation
I have lost count as of how many times I told u that Lady always make me hold my breath
untill the last Phew you write
and this time it was very deep
Aisha hats off my dear
I just cant imagine the pain in every word
I am glad that I am only reading it
i dont think I wud have stood well to see it onscreen
and yr writing makes the whole sequence infront of my eyes
and thats yr success than anything
and anyone who read yr story will second me without a second thought
thats d only comment i can give
n it says it all
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ah u made me cry ...so so painful
cant imagine how ro felt 

and poor aishu seeing a sibling in pain can torture u too

-Rajvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res

-Unres-

Very apt quote for the update diπŸ‘πŸΌ...Though Arjun now knows a part of the truth but still he doesn't know a huge chunk of it. But now that he will be back in his ACP Arjun mode, it won't take him long to unravel the whole truth.
So even before Ayesha told him the truth, he got a inkling of what could have gone wrong and Ayesha distraught face was already giving him negative vibes.

I always knew that our lady dabaang has suffered a lot and sooner rather than later, she need to vent out all her anger and anguish that she has kept dormant somewhere deep within her. And maybe now was the right time for her to do so. Maybe this will help them in rebuilding their friendship.
Ayesha POV welled up my eyes with unshed tears di. Her pain is no less than Arjun and Rosy. Not only she lost her whole family in that fire but those living were no less than dead. First, to see Rosy getting consume by depression with each passing day and then later, see her stepping in the world from where returning without any scar is very difficult. And to top of it, to harbor guilt of keeping a secret from another of her best friend. But still she dint gave up. She gathered herself just for the sake of her sister with a tiny hope that maybe all is not lost yet.

Arohi was living in denial.. Clutching onto her lifeless child, she sat there running fingers through her soft curly hair, refusing to let go of her😭😭

Seriously di, nothing could ever match to Arohi selfless love for Arjun. Even after all this she gathered herself just for the sake of her Mr. A. So Arohi stepped back in this mission because of Arjun. Maybe she knew that if Arjun stumbles upon the truth of his family death on his own, all hell will break loose. He will do anything to bring justice to his and her family. Even if that involves  risking his life and that's what exactly Arohi dint wanted. After losing whole of his family, husband and child, she can't even imagine losing Arjun. She wanted him safe even if that involves keeping herself away from him. That explains why she was hell bent on keeping her survival under wraps.

Ayesha out pour on Arjun was very natural and much needed one. Arjun need to know that if staying away from his loved one has given him immense pain than their pain was no less.

Finally the much awaited revelation and conversation has started. I can so imagine their pained expression. Sigh why their lives have to be so complicated and painful. πŸ€”

Rosy condition gave me Goosebumps di. Though unintentionally Arjun has opened up all her wounds. Feeling relieved that she has Karan with her during this time.
I loved the silent support Sameer gave to Ayesha. After all these tormenting years, she needs someone who can be with her and help her bringing her lost family together.

So Arjun liked Yash and trusted him to prove a good man to Arohi. But that reminds me, that what Yash take on Arohi working for undercover mission was. I mean Yash would know that Arohi is working as undercover for some mission. Was he okay with it?? Or was he not aware of it. And did Yash know about Arohi's love for Arjun??πŸ˜•

But that had also been a major turning point for him, personally.He realised that she had moved on and was happily settled in her life with a new family. Maybe he needed to try and move past her as well.And hence, when Roshni's parents had approached him with a proposal for the second time, he had given in.

And with this one more piece fall in place that why Arjun agreed to marry Roshni. Second time? πŸ˜•

All Arjun decisions in past were taken by his clouded mind and insecure heart, who believed he won't be able to do justice to his love but then what Ayesha said is not completely wrong. If just for once, Arjun would have thought rationally and tried to look beyond his guilt and broken heart, maybe the truth would haven't taken so long to come out in open. Maybe as Ayesha said, he would have found them if he would have searched for Annu and Yash. But then it was not meant to happen that time.

So Arohi knew that the fire was not only for SP Gupta; it was for her as well. Was it because she stumbled upon some vital evidence during the case that can lead to the destruction of the enemy and if her survival will be revealed they will be on trail for her and during that process they may get Arjun and her family.
So baba told him to back off from the mission. And the mission was aborted officially but I guess baba and Rosy were still working on it, unofficially.
So Rosy send Annu to Aatya so that she can keep her safe. Is this why, Yash blames her that she was not a good mother as Annu life was in danger because of her. Was that car crash also for Rosy..??

Karan Rosy conversation was very heart wrenching. I so wished to give a tight hug to Rosy.😭
Thank you much for the wonderful update diπŸ€—, after scratching my head for so long, I got some answers to my questions. I kept my Sherlock and Watson hats spinning at full speed but I don't know how far I have reached. I am never sure when it comes to lady.

And I don't feel at all that Arjun reaction was mild as I know we are not done yet. There is more to it and as you said part B bhi h.
Can't wait to read more...Update soon.πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the PM!

Edited by -Rajvi- - 10 years ago
SameerkiMaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very emotional updt.
I m crying.
Superb...
Cont soon.
yas23 thumbnail
Awesome update
very emotional
Rosy, arjun and Aisha has lost soo much
really feel bad for Rosy
Aisha venting out everything to Arjun that happend was amazingly written...she to has suffered a lot
way did Yash blame Rosy for being a bad mother
looking forward to Rosy Karan conversation
thanks for the pm...continue soon
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was so emotional... It's sounds so real yet hear wrenching
Take a bow avantika...

Btw any specific reason ur giving back to back updates on the lady are u trying to finish it before u move on to ur next one ... I know I'm desperately waiting for the live story to kick start in Shayad yahi to pyar hai

Thanks for this update and pm x
Swara85 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update..!
It was emotional, upsetting and what not.
All 3 of them have suffered so much..feeling bad for them..and mostly for Ro..
The cono was good..And Aisha's point of view was well written.
Your revealation  in bits and pieces was nice. Waiting to know more.
cont soon and thanks for pm..
skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
loved it
It was so emotional and painful
Beautifully written
waiting for the next part
continue soon