Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiantvlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It was a intense update !

Everyone is pressuring her to say truth but Ro is not spilling anything. No amount ofeemotional torture , tears or anger can break this wall she had created around her. I think next update's babysitting will do it, but again, I can be wrong. You are unpredictable.

I absolutely adore Karan. He always stick around her and for him her safety come first. I was not surprised he called ETF for both case and her, I seriously hope Ro spill everything, in full consciousness. Its high time. Past can't be changed but the people around her deserve to know the truth.

The villain still didn't quit. What else he is now planning? Does he know his mysterious lady has a hand behind his downfall? Waiting to know more about it.

About your author note, I know I am not quite good reader who comment on every update, and its selfish on my part , but still I want your blog access if you shift this FF in blog later. Should I post mail id here or pm you? Please let me know.

Update soon. And again thanks for pm.

Zeeniya
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I only curse u as a cliffhanger...😑😑😑 πŸ˜‘😑😑...How can u stop at such a point...😑😑😑 ...bechare bacchho ko thinking mode par la kar chod dete ho...😭😭😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Anyways...Awesome update...

I know Miss A is really very stubborn...but yeh toh kuch bolne ka naam hi nahi leti...😑😑😑
Aisha's outburst on her was right...
Even She didn't met Arjun's angry eyes...
She is really tough nut to crack...
But I guess there is much more that she is hiding...
Karan called Rathod-Arjun without informing Ro...hehehehe agar inform karta toh uski kya halat hoti...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Arjun forgot to ask venue...🀣🀣🀣

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi avani diπŸ€—...

masha allah !

u want to check out ur brain πŸ˜† aate kahan se hai aise ideas dimaag mein huh ?

ur lil baby will made us total ganja in some days😲😲...

well ro love u...and usse bhi jisne tumhe banaya...muah !!

but miserable for aisha ! it felt so bad well someone made us feel like an outsider 

but Ro has her reasons ! and i totally trust her with those reasons! 

flashback kuch palle hi nahi padaπŸ˜†...

but i must day arjun jaisa friend ho life mein toh phir kya chahiyeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...

finally he made her realized he would have come back πŸ˜Š...

sometime we know that the person knows us  far better than us but we have to do everything which keep them distant form us...

but they catch usπŸ˜ƒ...

mario πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²...

ab action hoga...

babysitting LOL  !!! karan poor baby !

rathore ko bahut maza aa raha haiπŸ˜†...mujhe bhi !πŸ˜†...

love u di  update soon !πŸ€—πŸ€—

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
*Edited*

I am under the influence of some serious cold medicine. Will get back soon.πŸ˜‰

Okay here I am. First of all I am very, very sad that I missed my first spot, but not worries we are back on track again.πŸ˜†

Once again a mind blowing update, I truly have no words that will do justice to your writing. You have a way of pulling someone into the story and when it is finished you are left wanting more and you my friend are evil.

I was sure Rosy was going to blow up at the end but no..that woman is stubborn as you, she is not going to open her mouth just because her sister is crying and the man who means everything to her is mad as hell.😑

But then this is Lady in Red at her best I should expect things to be easy at all right?

The walls around her heart are thick and strong, no amount of emotional blackmail or anger is going to penetrate her resolve. She is determined to keep them from finding out her pain and suffering, not because she is selfish, but she does not want them to feel what she has felt over the years.

Her one true weakness  as well as strength is Arjun I think, she couldn't look him in the eye and pretend none of what has happened has effected her yet at the same time he gives her strength to keep everything within her too.

But everyone has a breaking point even Rosy, and hers happen to be the child she lost. One mention of her broke her resolve and made her take a step away from her loved ones. That is one thing she will not share with anyone, not Ayesha nor Arjun. Only she knows what she lost when her child died and she feels responsible for it so that is one thing she won't share with them.

Aha..hit him where it hurts the most huh? What is she made of? She not only managed to make him take a step back with just few words in the past and now, she truly knows which buttons to push with him for sure, but then she probably hurt more for saying to him "it didn't matter" than it would have hurt him.

I have always had a soft spot for Karan, but truly the man is a genius. I am glad he decided to get Rathore and Arjun involved in the case.

Mario is not one who will go down easily and by now he most likely has figured out that Rosy is playing with him and won't go down quietly.

Hmm...I hope Rosy doesn't kill him for involving Arjun also.πŸ˜†

So Arjun gets to baby sit while Karan takes care of Mario's business. Brilliant idea.πŸ˜‰

I noticed Arjun didn't argue about his job, but then both Karan and Rathore knew that is one job he won't refuse.πŸ˜†

Loved the interactions of the three men.

As always I loved the update, now I am off to read the next one since you seem to be on a roll.πŸ˜›
Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 10 years ago
hal96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Every time I see the pm I jus knw its going to be a mind blowing update n always have 2 force myself to take pout special time
Awesome like usual
Sometimes I think y doesn't Arohi just tell Arjun everything it would make life so much easier but then she has her reasons 
She assumes that Arjun will be fuming if he finds out which he will be but he understands her more than anyone so he would understand her situation
Babysitting is going to be fun
Arjun To have a moment n Mario has to see it
Update soon
Can't wait
Thanks 4 pm
😊
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Arjun and karan at dinner with rathod was an awesome scene
Lol arjun babysitting arohi should be fun
Secrets buried deep within are resurfacing and bringing back lots of pain
Hope all goes well soon
Arohi really needs to speak her heart out to arjun
Please make that happen soon
Thanks for the pm x
rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
a beautifully sketched update...how cleverly you have avoided the revealations...😈

nways i dont mind coz i know your dhamakedar ways of revealing is intoxicating...😳😳

arohi's character has been kept intact...if she had spilled out so easily i would have stopped reading there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

karan is getting the importantance he was suppose to get other than saving his partner everytime...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

loved rathore...

precap is tempting...mr and miss A..mario πŸ₯³...delicious...come soon plzz...

thanks for the pm
Edited by rimi_invisible - 10 years ago
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG...I have missed so much..!!!
So all the hints u provided and all the assumptions we made regarding Yash were true...he was a betrayer...not what he seemed to be...You really deserve applaud for giving the story such a twist lolxx.
So here comes one more tragedy in the already long list...!!
And yet, an unusal wave of
relief washed over her. That's
all that they knew
...does I take it as a hint that much more is the length and depth of suffering...although we know it..!!
Arjun karan part was nice...looking forward to the upcoming update..!!
sry couldn't reply earlier as I had exams...
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
wow it was an awesome update i just loved it to the core of my heart please do continue soon and thanks for the pm dearπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
yas23 thumbnail
Superb update
the morning scene was amazing
how much more is she hiding
Rosy and Arjun convo was awesome
Arjun and Karan conversation was great...so Arjun is going to be baby sitting Rosy...nice
loved Sameer...he likes Karan because he can get on Arjun's nerves
precap sounds interesting
thanks for the pm
continue soon