Arjun FF.. The Lady in Red T3 New Link added in Index.. 29/3 - Page 33

Posted: 10 years ago
bt i m loving this mischievious chief! ah...i love him so mch!

poor arjun...th best cop of ETF has to babysit th toughest baby in th world nw...

ahann...lollipop! nw ur giving some really tempting lollipops...

prercap is jhakaas! waiting for it...

PS: do include me too if ur seriously planning to move it to blog...will send u my email id whnever u'll ask for...jst pm me whn u need it

continue soon

love
Aisha
Awesome update
loved it
Ro will do every possible thing to safeguard her secrets
it will be interesting to see how Arjun will get things out of her
I am sure Ro Karan ko kaccha chaba jayegi😆
Sam was awesome
He likes Karan because he can get on Arjun's nerves😆
loving this side of cheif
Poor Arjun,
Bechare ko babysitting karni padegi😆
Again a cliffhanger
Precap looks interesting
continue soon
I will send u my mail id when u shift it to your blog, do inform me when u do it

"That's all that they knew.."Being fimiliar with  your lady in Red for sometime now I am not surprised at all. But after reading this line I am very much sure You are planning something big. Even bigger than previous Maha revelations.

And There are many things which are still not clear. Like what happened after Gupta's death, why Roshni got killed, What happened after annu's death & most importantly what happened to yash. I know you will reveal it one by one But My curiosity has reached on its highest level.

"The fragile and vulnerable Arohi had transformed into the unshakable and unyielding Rosanna D'costa right before their eyes."

Please allow me to strangle Miss Rosanna D'costa. How can she behave like this when I was desperately waiting for convo between Mr & Ms. A🥺

Jokes apart, I loved Ro. I know she can be a real pain in neck sometimes, like in this update. But We all know she was never exactly a white character.

"To others it might seem as yet another misjudged decision on her part but only she knew that her hands were tied back then.."Another mystery ?😕

Flashback: I didn't get it at all🤢

Karan-Arjun convo was superb and funny . Both the men care about Ro so much. I am glad you added their Sameer too😃

Arjun will babysit Ro...YAY.🥳

continue soon. 

PS. I will follow this FF till the end. Either you post it on IF or on you Blog.
Edited by laila1994 - 10 years ago
Super awesome update... loved it totally.. wish Ro would have said something... karan arjun and sam arjun conversation was nice, little change from the emotional track...

Dhamakedar precap, make sure dat cms in nxt update, dnt delay it for long..

thanx for pm

I don't want to comment on your trademark style at the end but yes I would like to say this "I Hate you".😈
Coming back to the update:
I was more than happy watching  Aisha stand besides Arjun to make her speak. Na na, that doesn't mean I don't agree with Ro's determination to hide the truth &you know that I can't point that it's her or him who suffered the most. Everyone suffered in their own way which makes me non judgmental towards each of the 4 friends. I really don't know Wat u r planning about the confrontation & neither do I doubt on you but then I would like to ask you this, till when is she gonna hide this from the two. She too knows that the day isn't far when they'll know each &every thing.Of course like Arjun, I too can get it that there might b sum thing very serious for her to hide it that even after 3 long years she's still not ready for the confrontation but then it's high time I feel. If I look from Arjun's perspective, then it might be a suffocating feeling that he might be going through  knowing the fact that even if he wants to take away all her pain & sufferings he can't, reason being he's clueless of everything till date with bits &pieces of info which makes him suffer more.As they say, half truth is worse than whole lie because it makes it more harder to tell the difference between the two.

I'll admit hereafter a long time I was a bit confused reading the flashback.Don't jump in excitement, I'll catch that bit pretty soon.wait & watch😎Wo kya hai na Out of context scenes likne ki bimaari hai na tumhari u evil lollipop. But seriously I m a bit skeptical about the fb. They say, the fruit of patience is sweet. Dekhte hai kitna sweet hota hai ye fruit ya main ganji ho jaati hu patience k chakkar mein.

Karan ko janhvi se ek kissi dilwa dena pleej before Ro chews him up.😆😆
Sameer is having a gud time I guess teasing Arjun.😆 Baby sitting. But I must admit when the kid is Ro then it has to be Arjun to babysit her but then I fear the consequences. I hope they don't end up hitting each other like

How he wished to punch that grin off his face! 
Bingo, exactly my thoughts. I wish to do the same to someone 😈

PS:I WANT TO KNOW WHO THE HELL WAS THAT PERSON WHO INVENTED THE CONCEPT OF PRECAP😡😡
babysitter Arjun  😆
very nice update
Arohi !!! the stubborn lady !!!! kab tak chupayegi ??? ek na ek din to humare acp ko pata chal hi jayega sab kuch !!!!
Karan-Sam-Arjun wala part was cute and funny :)
& the precap 😲 !!! waiting 
great update 👍🏼
Hey
so u r back
thnx 4 ur update
i like it
it seems that nxt chap is going to be an interesting one..
Btw i like d convo btwn arjun n karan..
Rathod seems to be enjoying d convo a lot
hehe
and yes pls dnt move it to blog as sm blog need an blog a/c to accept invitation n i m nt willing to open one..
Bt if u still want to move it, then inform us
i will send my email id
through pm..ok?
N haan we trust u a lot
we knw u will nt break our trust..hmm :)
Edited by Shivi1997 - 10 years ago
Awwsssmmm part
loved it
Supperbbb...
Amazing...
Mindblowing...
Flashback was as always Supperbbb...
Loved the way Rathod support n comfort Aisha silently...
Arjun-Karan convo was Supper Awwssmmm...
Precap looks more interesting n exciting...
cont sooon
waiting eagerly for next part
Thanks for the PM
Awesome update..
What a morning it was for Ro..! one side Arjun and one side Aisha..
Aisha must be feeling terrible for she couldn't do anything for her little sister..
Arjun and Ro's convo at the door was nice..
As you said she is a tough nut to crack..she' ll do everything to safeguard her secrets..but it will be interesting to see how Arjun will make her reveal..
Poor Karan..😆
Arjun will do babysitting..😆
loved Sam's part in this..
thanks for pm..