Arjun FF.. The Lady in Red T3 New Link added in Index.. 29/3 - Page 32

Posted: 10 years ago
hav olmst finishd readng ol d prts.. jst 3 4 chptrs lft.. i noe i'm goin a bit slw bt ws bsy wid my studies.. sry 4 dat.. wil finish readng nd cmnt 2mrw or max 2 max day aftr.. thnx 4 d pm
OMG! I am sorry i was late in replying to the other two updates😒. But I am one of the first personts to reply to this one. Your updates were awesome!!👏! I really felt like going up to Ro and knocking some sense into her mind😡. The revelation of yash pradhan blew me away though i was expecting it and the precap for this update, threw me off😲. i am desperately waiting for your next updates😃!!! Pls update and I really liked the baby sitting scene, i was honestly laughing 😆! Once again your ff is awesome, the way everything is shaping is just marvellous⭐️! So kudos to you girl and keep it up!!!👏
I had just read your note, i am really sorry for not replying the past week had been a disaster for me! So i deeply apologize for that and I truly love your story, the proof for this is that I actually wrote you a reply, which I don't normally do that often, due to my lazyness or my busy schedule!! I want you to know how much I respect and admire you and your ff! you don't even have the slightest idea of how much relaxment you give to " I have no life" ppl like me!!:) If you are moving this story to your blog, pls notify me and I will send you my email address, as i want to know what's in store for me as a reader! See you love and all the best! I wish with all my heart that all your readers come back!
 with love and best wishes,
your new offical fan!!!😳🤗
Edited by smanchik - 10 years ago
Good one 👏... interesting..😉... continue soon 👍🏼
Awesome update
Thanks for the pm
Thanks for the pm. Rosy will not let anyone into her deeply buried secrets so easily.  The pain and hurt over the years have done damage beyond repair.  She is unable to confide to her sister, her friend and perhaps even to her ownself.  However Karan's jovial talks do lighten the mood a bit.  Waiting to read what happens next.  Precap is interesting. BTW pmed my email to you.  Keep posting.  Update soon.
Awesome se uphar waala update B2

I love u more for the second part and u know why...
if u dont know, i will tell u..itna toh kar hi sakthi hoom...for the convo between Karan and Arjun...about baby sitting...and then my poor Arjun ji asking about her drinking..

Sam was sure having some good entertainment there..

Ro is one stubborn woman as Arjun said...so what more is she hiding? and she relieved that they know only this much...God, ur maha revelations will make me bald 😆

aur yeh cliff hanger...thandak padh gayi na? jao jao BJL padho...tumhe isse zyaadha tadpaane waali hoom...aur next part mein rulaavungi...emotional atyachar tumne shuru kiya ab khatam main karungi B2,...film ka dialog jaisa hai na? 😉  😆

Mario watches their romance...god, ab kya hoga...he would be damn angry...
cont soon
Edited by vidya.anand - 10 years ago
Welcome back my behna... Missed u a lot.
kya morning darshan mili hai Ro ko. wo bhi do do gusse wale log. Aisha and Mr. A
even I felt Arjun was possessed
aise jo chupke khade the
bechari Ro dar gayi hogi
here comes the questions which she never wanted to come.
but her one line to keep Annu out of it was enough to show the the Ro was back.

And yet, an unusal wave of relief washed over her. That's all that they knew..

What does that mean now?? tussi confuse karne ka koi chance nai chodthe. poor abla nari...
Arjun ne firse Ro ko almost rula diya, saying he was not that far away. ek bar bula diya hotha tho ajaathe. poor my Ro...

Hamesha FB ke piece hi dethe ho. iss bar bhi koi start ni aur ki end ni. akhir kab thak hum apne baal kheechthe rahenge?? hair fall is a major issue janeman

Karan miya... aap tho gaye kaam se. agar Ro ko patha chal gaya ke ETF ke sath Arjun ko bhi bulaya hai, tu tho gaye...
Sam like Karan because he can get on Arjun's nerve?? kamal hai chief saab. aaj bade ache form me ho. team ke best officer ko baby sitting pe bhej diya!!! I love this chief at times.

soch rahi thi ki aaj ka lolipop kaha hai?? Rakh diya na end ke line me!!
tussi great ho ji... very great...
koi dhamki derahi hai... supari derahi hai... koi faida ni... 
Lolipop tho chodke hi jathe hai...
Loved it

I bet poor karan...ro kya hal karegi uska after know about her babysitting ny her mr. A
precap sounds something constructive ..hmmm...
Hola! tusi naraj ho! tusi nraj na ho ji...

Uff..hw on earth can a person bear so mch torture frm life nd still stand like a rock! this lady always amazes me...

wat a good morning ro got...lady this time ur Mr.A is not gonna let u go...he'll hold u to himself always now...

aisha...can undrstnd her pain...her li'l sister suffered sch betrayal...nd she couldn't do anythng..this mst b eating her up!

arjun nd ro's convo near th door ws superbly written..

karan is sure gonna die smday in hands of his partner