Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Just in time..
*Edited*

Ro is getting nightmares, she's so scared & just a mere realisation that Arjun was by her side comforting her calmed her down and could sleep well again.
Who was she afraid of?Did Yash hurt her so much that she keeps getting nightmares?Was he really responsible for the car crash and Annu's death?
For three years, Arohi had lived with all those pain, suffering, and betrayal.
Karan had heard about Arohi for long, also both had worked together but hadn't known eachother.
Karan tried hacking into her system and was rewarded with virus.Intelligent girl!!
Operation Moksha, Karan, Arjun, Aisha, Arohi all are connected..
High officials of the Mission seem to have been involved in the downfall of the mission.Maybe now its time for all the secrets to open up and things to be set right.
"She hid everything from me.I feel like an outsider now, not knowing what was really happening in her life."Ayesha has been hurt a lot after hearing the truth.The brother-in-law, she had trusted her dear sister with had been the one to betray them and the fact that Ro hid everything from her and was going through it all alone made it even worse for her.
"You have to be strong now.Maybe she will never ask for it but I think you all need a closure to you pain.And for that, you have to gather yourself up."Sameer has been an angel for all of them.Not just being a responsible chief, he has also been their gurdian and friend, comforting and providing support when needed.Thats why he is the Chief, Sameer Rathod.
Arjun now knows what she has been through, and she's the only one who can answer his every question.Its now time that he demands answers and he won't let her get away this time.Its the time for her face it once and all.But, with both the stubborn heads face-to-face what should we expect?
Hmmm..waiting for it. Jeez! Haat hai ya hatkadi? That was hilarious and cute too..πŸ˜›
"Ek baar chodne ki itni badi kimat chuka raha hoon, Ro.. Dobara wahi galti nahi karunga." That said it all, how much he cares and loves her, how hurt and broken he was after knowing the truth, how guilty he feels for having left the home and not knocking some sense into her.
That was super se bhi updar wala update.
Brilliantly joined all the dots.
Loved every bits of it..<3
Loved it all.
Thanks for the PM.πŸ€—Edited by ..sweetchilly.. - 10 years ago
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hi avani di πŸ€—

again fantastic update !

well i'm pleasantly surprised with some of the facts ! coz i should have guess till now :PπŸ˜†

Ro is tough nut to crack πŸ˜‰ karan also tried πŸ˜† welcomed with virus attack !πŸ˜†

well after reading aisha n arjun's condition i felt really bad  yes they felt the really out of place from ro's life and she should have shared it with them but something tells me there must be reason behind it all πŸ˜•...

many of the people have their opinions but i guess to trully understand ro's character its better to sit behind n read ! patienceπŸ˜†...

i must say i'm love with Ro , the lady in red all her avatars ! sweet lil sis , miss a , arohi pradhan and and of course arohi gupte !😊...n shrewd miss rosy d' costaπŸ˜‰...

well after reading about operation moklsha i'm very proud of ro's capability !...she always proved that what she is , but always she paid a big price !

i'm eagerly waiting for the story to unfold so from now only i have taken a back sit n now i will enjoy the movie with popcorns !πŸ˜†

when the story will end that day i will tell u something !πŸ˜‰ ...

so no need to tell u update soon n love uπŸ€—
Edited by life93 - 10 years ago
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb
Thank for pm & long update
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Thanks for the pm
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
*Edited*

Sorry I haven't been around, my sister is in town and had to spend the weekend with her since my work schedule is all topsy turvy this week.

Will get back soon.πŸ˜›

And here I am!

Okay yes I made my choices, but I guess the the joke is on me because Gundi's request fit right into something I hadn't thought about at all.πŸ˜† Besides I think you are going to thank her for it.πŸ˜‰

Anyhow...back to Lady...

Phew...behna...what can I say to this super se uppar update! No words can do justice to what you have done and what you have revealed.

I swear I had tears in my eyes reading about Ayesha and Arjun's feelings after knowing the truth. No matter how hurt they are nothing they are is painful as what Rosy must have been thru in the three years she was married to that monster.😭

You already know I have always been partial to her and there was not way I was not going to cry for her after reading this and on top of that you included a beautiful song and A VM on them, it was mindblowing.

So the truth is in front of them but its not over yet, they think they know everything but they have yet to know what drove her, what was her strength, what was it that made her do what she did and suffer silently?

There so much more to come and I hope Arjun and Ayesha don't break by the time everything is put in front of them.

Finally they know about her husband and what he was after but they need to be prepared for much more.

Aha...and we have the first comforting moment from him after knowing the truth, but then that one was a easy one since she was still out of her senses and the nightmare had further clouded her mind but once she is in her full senses I am sure she will give him the fight of his life.πŸ˜†

So now we know that Arjun, Rosy and her father had been involved int the secret mission and it seems the they might have been sold out by someone in the police department of one of the top officials had been caught in a trap to reveal everything.

And Rosy hadn't put things together until after her family's death and she had reached out for help but unfortunately it didn't work in her favor and in the process she lost the last bit of her family also, that had to be the most devastating moment for her I am sure.

Everything she had been thru has made her a much stronger person and more stubborn too I believe which Ayesha and Arjun are both going to find out soon, she is not one to give in no matter how much it could hurt her or them.

And I never guessed at Karan and Rosy is past connection that was a pleasant surprise, I didn't think they knew each other before they met the first time, but it seems Karan had secrets too and I don't think Rosy will be too surprised, I get the feeling she knew exactly who Karan is and that she has worked with him in a small capacity before.

But seriously I love that he is there for her always.

Hmmm...I see Sameer is still being cautious but he too is a great friend, he not only makes a wonderful chief but he doesn't shy away when his teammates and friends needs him. He is their secret pillar of strength and always their to lend his silent support, love him for that.

And of course you being you stop at the most crucial moment...no wonder Kunch and Gundi calls you lollipop it is a very apt name for you.πŸ˜†

Okay so now she is in her full senses and there is no way Arjun is going to get past her stubborness so easily, I am going to get the popcorn and soda ready for the next one.πŸ˜›

Should I even say I loved the update?

Of course no doubt about it, saying loved it is not enough, but yes I loved it as always.

Please, please update soon.πŸ€—

Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 10 years ago
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome updates B1! and VM is beautiful...sad yet lovely!

So one maha secret of Miss A's married life is out...
Aisha is feeling guilty and also like a outsider for having been ignorant to all that happened to Arohi. Why did Arohi had to hide? I too complain like Aisha and Arjun...she should have told them and sought help rather than let that idiot Yash hurt her so much...and that too for 3 long years..

Its also shocking that a person like Amit/Yash could fool an entire family and many intelligent cops...So he had a fool proof plan for the whole thing...
Was he really a doctor or was that also a fake thing? I mean did Amit complete his medicine...or had he left it and went into the illegal activities and Ro was behind him...

Karan and Arohi's work relationship extends further now...Karan's POV was hilarious...esp the virus and system hacking...Arohi is a real tough nut!

Yash was behind crash and he killed his own daughter to take revenge on Arohi...God, can he get more brutal? I also have another vague thought...was Arohi responsible for the crash to kill Yash and by mistake her daughter was in the car too? well I know its too complicated but still main lady se aur tumse bohat inspire hogayi hoom...I mean maha revelations take a toll on my mental state...πŸ˜‰

Sincere dedicated and talented cops and their lives are always complex and terror filled, i guess...they pay a price for the goodness!

ab Arjun kaise Arohi ko handle karega...how will he make her speak? eager to know that
cont soon!

Edited by vidya.anand - 10 years ago
shreya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great update πŸ‘πŸΌ
finally some truths are out
yash πŸ˜‘
the scene after Arohi woke up... it was rather cute (even in this tension)
very very very nice update
loved it πŸ‘πŸΌ
kunchu thumbnail
Lolipop behna... tussi great ho!!! High5!!!!
I can see someone banging her head very badly...

Two chapters and yes I used mask a lot, but dont know why this time I am very happy.
The pain was terrible indeed, but the way the points are joined up by all... I feel I am over there.
Yash is still a mystery to be solved very slowly. Even after I have a small outline of his work, your hint of an upcoming surprise makes me keep quite.

Rathod... he looked like an angel this time. keeping up for all the broken hearts, giving a shoulder to hang on and even with words which only he could say loud. He was truly an angel.

So lemme try, Ro knew Yash's plan may be after the shaadi. But how far did she know? Did he actually hurt her a lot? and she was silent all the way... how many times have I to repaeat my heart goes out for this lady.

Karan... his revelations a bit confused me. (well nothing new right?) I will ask it personally.
Operation Moksha had Ro, Baba, Arjun and Aisha... interesting... wait for my PM. You will kick me out this time for sure.

The self blaming is going on as hard as expected. Arjun is on a self destruction mode again. its natural. more and more hints about the past of Ro is coming up.
About Yash's deeds, what she had gone through even if he dosent know it completely, Annu's death and how exactly did Yash and aanu died.. its confusing him.
Now he is getting the meaning of the tit bits that she had mentioned from her broken heart ever since they met. He is joining up the points and it all again leads to Ro. His pain is turning to anger and guilt, and again our angel in disguise Sam is over there.

The highlight for me was when he comforted Ro in her nightmares. even in the light headed feel, she recognized him. that meant a lot to me. 

Aisha, Arjun and Sam talk.. damn you nailed it again.
Each question was valid, but I am sure there are no answers for it any time soon.

Sam said it right. Arjun will have to get all the answers from her. Its his test of his patience and life time. Everything is pointing directly towards Ro. And he will have to be very gentle in handling her.

The morning after was so sweet. Hath ya hathkhadi?? This lady is truly unpredictable.
Wait and see my lady... ab Mr. A tujhe nahi chodega.

Aah wait was so good. As I said, I felt so nice reading it. Maybe I was dreading a lot by your warning.s Love u a looot behna.
Help me from Gundi attack please...

PS: Mashallah.. that VM was superb. Please train me to make such ones. again lets meet in PM very soon.❀️

Edited by kunchu - 10 years ago
-Rajvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res 😎

Happy Holi Dida...πŸ€—

skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Two chapters together
loved them