Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ll-Farheen-ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Mohabbatgirl_

Oh no no.. She's trying her best! 👍🏼  

Alas! What none of you understand is that me and my dream version of Arjun Ji don't belong to this mortal world, ladies..    
Tum hi ho pe waltz toh main kar hi leti hoon, chaahe jo ho jaaye.. (And no khet ki mooli.. (Read doc) can come in between us!) 🤣

P.S. I love that smiley.. It's sooo cute.. ❤️

On above 
yas23 thumbnail
Awesome update
Karan as ACP was superb..loved his part
loved the conversation between Arjun and Roshni
the flashback scene was amazing
Revelation was really shocking...so yash is Amit Desai
feeling bad for Rosy
how does Karan know about Rosy's past investigation
eagerly waiting for the pecap
continue soon
thanks for the pm
ll-Farheen-ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok I m here after all the settings to avenge you&I know the one whom I requested will fulfil my wish sooner or later.
Let me get back to the update:
Man in black & too top it in full action.😎That was indeed impressive😃Credit does goes to the Lady in Red too who removed the major hurdle in the path for him to nail down atleast a single assignment of Mario🥳So Mr.Francis did suspected Ro's identity back then &I m keeping my fingers crossed that his suspicion doesn't land our Lady in trouble in near future.
Suzy Lobo:Long time no see &now that she's here with a bang & to band bajaofy of Mario😆Well, this came as a surprise to me of her helping the police dept & more of a shocker coz it was Ro who made her take this step.So my dear I m presuming that Suzy does know the true identity of Ro.Gud that she is shifting her base away from Goa.Will she come back in future forcefully or by her own will? Overtime of brain you see.🤪 BTW, is there a scope of knowing what transpired between the two ladies ?😉

"Main kya karoon, Sha? How do I mend it all?"
Everytime his helpless talk with himself makes me feel for him.The worst being,he is still kept in darkness which is why,even if he want to, he cannot come out of darkness &to top it, Ro's out of context words has added to his mysery. Someone has rightly said,"Men hate to cry, they rarely ever do. But, when a man does cry over you, you know he loves you. Because men only cry when they lost something or are afraid of losing something that they love as much or more than themselves."-True indeed.He lost many close to him & now is on the verge of losing the ones left.

He lifted the comforter and tucked her in, again. She had kicked it off in her sleep.Amidst the sadness, this let out a chuckle with her cute action in sleep😆

"Because the day you walk away from her, she will destroy herself, Arjun.-Sherlock mode😎🤪He walked away in the past &her life was destroyed by her or the conspiracy that was created around the Gupte family is still a mystery.

Flashback mien to lollipop tha.I m wondering there were times when destiny did gave them a chance to voice out their feelings for each other but they didn't.Everytime they question each other, it is either ignored or just left unanswered which the other later draws an incorrect conclusion.This habit of their's has cost the two of them alot which is still intact within them.

He asked her to marry him?Well I won't come to a valid conclusion on this one coz wat it seems to eyes is still not a clear picture.Moreover as u said at the start,its just a part which draws in a conclusion that this was an out of context conversation.Will have to wait for the layers to open up.

Uptil now no confusions& I m on the correct track.Amit Desai &Medical profession of his is making me come to a conclusion which like Arjun m not able to digest or Let me put it this way,I am tryin to dismiss the facts on hand but the worst thing is that the truth can't be altered.

The one thing that I m still not getting here is How did her family not come to know about Yash.If they haven't found any, then as I said this before as well, he did his homework too perfectly to beat ACP Arjun Rawte& this when comes out will drown Arjun deep in guilty that he was not able to protect her.If he would have stayed then the story would have been altogether different.He would have done everything to make sure his Miss A was going in safe hands but he left.I guess this is one of the reason Ro does not want him to know the truth coz she knows her Mr.A too well that he'll blame himself & Will lead himself to self destruction mode after knowing the entire truth &wat happened when he left home.I get a feel that there is a conspiracy behind Arjun leaving Gupte house just before her marraige.

Don't you think my dear you are testing ACP Rawte's patience level?

P.S:I m not spared from getting BIG lollipops in future right but plz plz plz Precap to mat do.Resisting becomes difficult🤔
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
unresed comment on pg 33
rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...👏

so amit desai had taken his revenge from Gupte through rosy...well had expected from the last updates but the revealation was superb and heartwrenching...

Did karan knew about rosy before she joined this mission??how did he knew about her following a major lead in goa??😕😕

arjun and roshni convo was superb and the flash just a part of the whole scenerio but still it did convey much...

karan..yeah he is a multitalented man...yeah a man..😳

continue soon dear...thanks for the pm
srividhya68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome upt
superb yaar
cont soon
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awesomely Awwssmmm part
loved it
Supperbbb...
Amazing...
Mindblowing...
Arjun-Roshni convo was Supper Awwssmmm...
loved it to the core
cont sooon
waiting eagerly...
thanks for the PM
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arjun-Roshni's flashbacks were something I have always loved and adored.But here, it felt as if she was somewhere wronged.
It hurt me a lot when I couldn't get you to love me.Every single day I used to think about the girl who ruled over you heart and wished to be like her, just so I could mean something to you too..
That said it all..
She had unintentionally come between two lovers who were fated to be together.
She feels that she's the reason for everything that happened but it was all destined to happen and none could have changed it.One was the person she had fallen in love with and the other has the place of her sister..And now when she knows everything she can't do anything rather than giving hints and making them move towards eachother.And now when Roshni has made her move, Arjun too has realised what he had been missing all this time.
Fine then. Marry me..
Whatever the condition or situation had been, they had got the chances to open up with their feelings..but it hadn't been understood.Sometimes misunderstood and other times neglected but they hadn't accepted it any time.Both had sacrificed their lover for various reasons.
Sameer's finding has shocked everybody.
Amit Desai, Medical student, Arohi's words..the clues are pretty clear now.
But one question, how come Arohi's father never knew anything about him before marriage?Or was he too smart to cover up everything with false and lies?
Now it seems that, Arjun leaving the house just before the marriage was a conspiracy too.Had Arjun stayed there, he wouldn't have let his Miss A go in wrong hands.
The story is becoming mose interesting..
Loving it..<3
Continue Soon.Edited by ..sweetchilly.. - 10 years ago
_Shivani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you u smwat fulfilled ur pakka wala promise btw mujhe esa q lag raha hai amit hi yash hai i hope esa na ho 😭 agar mera shak sahi hua na then mujhe panic attack na ajaye...kya kare yaara humara dil thoda kamjor hai 😆 yaar or kitne raaj khulenge.. Saare raaz khulte khulte mein maar na jaun.. Bt i m enjoying a lot haste haste marungi 😆 hehehe i love roshni marne se pehle v arjun ko support karti thi or ab marne ke baad v...though it jst an imagination... I love it and i love u too update soon
Swara85 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hii..Sorry for being late..
 Chapter 44 A AND B
It was great update...
Ro's questions..well even I had those in mind...
Arjun left because she asked to..if she hadn't then???
Ro had her insecurities and obligations and Arjun wanted her to be happy..how their lives took a drastic turn..well written dear..
This mario..disgusting..!
And Ro drunk..😆 ..karela Rawte..ha ha ..that was funny..
I loved this whole scene..Arjun's dialogue of plastic surgery..her telling coconut tree as landmark...fun.!
lastly the beach scene..was nice..