Arjun

Arjun FF.. The Lady in Red T3 New Link added in Index.. 29/3 - Page 22

nakshatra92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome updates as usual πŸ‘
arohi , arjun's miss A deep buried inside rosanna d casta...  perfect woman...

mario trying all his dirty tricks and lastly spiked her drink...

must say he will be a perfect opponent for mr A...

ro drunk and called arjun instead of karan... funny... karela... πŸ˜†

yash -- still a mystery...  his relation with ro is a forced one i think...

bahut kuch reveal hona baaki hai...

waiting for it...

update soon and thanks for the PM...

about following the story ... count me in ...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiantvlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
After many days I am here. My apologies, Mohabbatgirl. Life is being too tedious. Very less chance to get online and read this beautiful piece.

So Rosy and Arjun finally come face to face. I was holding my breath the time when he saw her, she was stunned to see him there, she ran away and he keep thinking if it was an allusion or its for real. But later they both come face to face. What happened after it was expected, the thing made me totally awe struck was how you described the piece where Arjun fighting in boxing ring and Rosy's helplessness. You always caught me by surprise by your sheer brilliance of writing. Cudos to you !

Next come the part where the big revelation happened. Arohi had a baby girl too. Now that was unexpected. Maybe I was not too good reader to get the hints. It was quite depressing to know she even lost her child, the mourning that followed after her breakdown was enough to make me depress for an entire day. Your style of descripting tiny things left such an impact...its disturbing. I felt I have lost something precious and about to mourn.

Arjun Arohi scenes in that room was brilliant. Some things came out, some things still hidden. I am dying to know what exactly happened that led Arjun to leave her forever. I guess she had pushed him with all her might sensing the other one is in danger. While Arjun lost his wife, Arohi lost everything.

The one thing I could not help but admire Arohi's determination. How she always push her sorrows behind and get ready for challenges is a thing to learn.the latest update, that sick parasite periera, his lusting over her and her escape, another one, then the last bit , Karela Rawte, was funny.

Update soon. And thanks for sending pm.

Zeeniya
IshaniSinghh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for pm. Part b was too cute. She only behaving like a child how would one guess that she had a child.
Wish she could have said something more.
But its ok, want her to share everything in full conscious state not in drunk mode...

I have a very strong feeling that yash is d mising son of dat criminal whom her dad caught. But is this guy dead or still alive due to which Ro is always sacred...
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My comment on page 25 edited.

Hope you are feeling better.πŸ€—
IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow..wonderful update dear..loved it..plz.continue soon n pm me
srividhya68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
outstanding post..
loved it .. 
continue soon..
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
unresed the comment on pg 26 !πŸ˜ƒ
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ll-Shilpa-ll

*edited*

Will edit this later, just finished reading the whole update, even the PM part, it is fantastic, truly no words.

Loved, loved it all.πŸ€— I will have to read it again for sure, to clearly write my comments.

I am back!

Okay, I don't know if you have realized this but the conversation we had long ago about Rosy and Arjun's respective strengths come to mind when I read this update.

You always worried that Rosy appeared stronger than Arjun and I assured you that somewhere down the line Arjun will be just as strong as Rosy is and that time has arrived behna.

But there was a never a doubt that he was strong, if he wasn't then he wouldn't have walked away from her just because she asked him to. And that strength in him came from their years of friendship and bond between them.

It must have killed him to walk away from her at the most crucial phase of their lives but he did because that is what she had wanted it.

I am not blaming Rosy for asking him to leave, she thought he was in love with her best friend and she didn't want to get in the way of that because of whatever happened between her and Arjun. She also had other insecurities and obligations that prevented her from tying him down to her.

Hope that made sense, in other words what I am trying to say is both Arjun and Rosy's POV in this update clears so many things yet it also leaves many questions in mind, which I won't post her.πŸ˜‰

Hmm..so Rahtore has the confirmation he had been seeking but he is still reluctant to share what he has found out.

Has he planted a seed of doubt in Arjun's head yet? I am sure once Arjun's starts questioning things he will realize where Rathore was leading him. I think we should all brace ourselves for your next revelation.πŸ˜›

Once outside his room, he clenched his eyes tight for a moment and mumbled, "I wish I was there, Rathore. I wish I hadn't left."

Aha, he is going to remember this words to himself soon and will repeat them too I am sure about this.

Ufff...Mario and his inability to keep his hands off Rosy...seriously the man gives me the creeps and its no wonder Rosy is repulsed by him, just reading about him disgusts me.

Does he not know any other way to seduce a lady? This is the second time he spikes her drink in hopes of getting to her? But then Rosy is a smart lady, she would not fall into his trap with his cheap tricks.

But I think that he has also reached a limit and you are about to give us some dhamakedaar episodes I am sure, so bring them on I am ready for them.😊

A drunk Rosy, now that I enjoyed the most. It was funny the way she kept thinking she was talking to Karan and not Arjun himself, and I am surprised Arjun was amused by it rather than irritated, but then again he has just been reintroduced to his Miss A and her antics so of course he would be amused.πŸ˜†

And finally the moment on the beach, Rosy's pain, Arjun's frustration at not being able to fix what is ailing her was beautifully written behna.

Finally Rosy finds peace in his arms, if only he knew how much she had needed him when she lost all that was precious to her, I hope he continues to be there in her time of need because he is the only one who can bring that peace in her life.

Loved, loved the update behna, please, please update soon.πŸ€—

Hey behna.. 

Yup! You caught it just right! πŸ˜†  I realised it just a few days ago while chalking down the rough draft. He's the tiger, after all.. πŸ˜‰  And that has put an end to my constant worry.. 
(But now I have new ones..) πŸ˜†

Phew.. finally.. I can sleep peacefully knowing that  didn't mess it up..πŸ˜›  And your questions.. Hold on to them, behna.. We're not very far away from the moment of truth.. πŸ˜‰

Yup.. Rathore surely did.. But someone else needs to nudge him towards things as well, for him to question both the present and the past.. Take  a guess.. πŸ˜‰

@ Bold: You bet.. He will be saying it to himself each time the fog lifts from a layer of truth.. You know, I really pity him.. What was he thinking when he fell for her? πŸ˜†

Oh, and Mario has plenty of ways to seduce the lady.. Maybe just got too lazy.. πŸ˜†  Trust me, behna, you're not going to like the others.. πŸ˜•

He's getting there behna.. And he will also start to question her decision from the past, soon enough.. πŸ˜‰  And then shall begin, our favorite tug of war.. πŸ˜›

Anyhow.. Thanks a lot behna.. You know, I couldn't have possibly come this far without my frequent venting out sessions which you handle with a lot of patience.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ€—

This content was originally posted by: laila1994

*Edited*

Why? You did it again to me😭
It started as a fun part (part b) but again, you ended it like this.
Rosy had gone through so much... I wonder if in reality a person can tolerate this much.
Rosy no REAL rosy is a funny girl.

"Even during his marriage with Roshni, he had tried his best to move past her and give his new relationship a fair chance. But now he realised, he wasn't looking for a lover or a soulmate. He had only been running around, looking for a shelter, looking for a place he could call home."

I wonder how Arjun & Roshni's relation was? In one update you said it was complicated. But how much? I know Arjun could never be unfair to her, but again did she know that her husband loved her friend. And she unintentionally came in between them?

Why Roshni never told Rosy that Arjun loves her?

Why Roshni never told Arjun that Rosy & Sha are alive? ( When she was alive)

And yes, I am missing mishti😊

Aww.. I didn't mean to.. But you do know, that isn't time for happily ever afters yet, right? The truth has only started coming out.. There's still so much that is hidden and until they face it, they cannot pretend to be happy.. 

I wish I could write down a part on ArNi.. But I always end up feeling really sad each time I watch them on screen or write/read on them.. So anyway, they were friends and remained friends until the very end. Roshni was the perfect wife but not what he wished for.. They both tried to make it work, but some things weren't destined to be.. 

As to why she never told either of them about it, she had very little time after the truth was out. Remember, Ro visited him at the hospital? And then soon enough, Roshni was killed.. 

Besides, her friend had bound her in a gulaabwala promise, which she cannot break even now.. 

More on it, in the update! 

The next one offers a tiny glimpse on Roshni-Arjun-Arohi's relationship dynamics.. I'm sure you'll love it.. If not, do tell me.. πŸ˜‰

Thanks so much! πŸ˜ƒ
This content was originally posted by: coolRD

i'm xtremly sry 4 nt rplyng 4 dis stry.. hav read olmst hlf of it nd i mst say dis stry is really fantstic nd is beautifully writn.. til nw watevr i'v read hs mde me fall 4 ur stry.. wil definitely try 2 finish readng it soon

Hey.. That's okay.. But I have to pace up now.. It's already been delayed too much.. 
Catch up soon with your take on it.. 

This content was originally posted by: drunkiiebabe

awesome update

thanks for the pm

Thanks! 

This content was originally posted by: hal96

Awesome update

Firstly im honestly really sorry cudnt read previous update till now ... i was really ill n college n ill so did not get the time
But loved the uodates
Rosys weak form
Rathod doing his own investigation
Rosy drunk 
Acp Karela Rawte lol
Im giggling soo much think my mums gunna kill me in her sleep
Loved it
Thanks 4 pm
Update soon
Cant wait
😊

Thanks dear.. Hope you're well now.. I hate falling sick.. 
Did you get the PM part? 

More coming up soon.. πŸ˜‰

This content was originally posted by: ...Maha-Srk...

Wow
such a long update
amazing just love it
read both parts wonderful sab ne sub kuch bol dia i have no words so in simple just fabolus eagerly w8ng 4 next plz update soonish n thanx 4 pm

Thanks dear.. πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: Shivi1997

Wow such a long updatei like itno..no..i love ititna wait karwaya to itna bada wala update to banta haibtw thanks 4 the pmNow coming to ur update
i m lil' confusedy sam asked arjun abt yash?Did he find smthing and if yes, then wat?Rosy also stated that she never ever belong to yash..mrovr she told there's nthng beautiful btwn themwat that mean?U didnt disclose the whole yash part plz disclose d other half in nxt partu promised that too pakka walano adha adhura ok
btw that arjun-rosy part was so funny
arjun's plastic surgery wala dialogue was fab
love uupdate soon

Lol.. I hope you say the same after the next one as well.. πŸ˜†
patience is the key, my dear.. It's coming up.. 
I wasn't going to write in the next one but now that I've read your comment, I will.. πŸ˜‰  Pakka and poora wala.. 

Thanks so much!