Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolRD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i'm xtremly sry 4 nt rplyng 4 dis stry.. hav read olmst hlf of it nd i mst say dis stry is really fantstic nd is beautifully writn.. til nw watevr i'v read hs mde me fall 4 ur stry.. wil definitely try 2 finish readng it soon
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
di ...kitna wait karwaya😭😭😭

and my fear is coming true...u made me cry😭😭

kya bollun ??πŸ˜• ! well i was just watching the vm u posted on first page !πŸ˜ƒ

" kyun nazarein yun teri anchahe  aankhein hai meri bhi namm 

kyun pakar ke tum ko khoya hai hum kyun bann paye humm "

i guess it describe well what i want to say ...each time i read your update  and i miserably failed ...

what to say ! ...dimaag toh waise bhi kaam nahi karta meraπŸ˜†...

but i don;t know why i wanted to feel her pain i know i'm sily !...

well Arjun AND know they both can heal each other ...and now arjun has somewhat realized  her pain ...and the way he is with her ...❀️

Mario πŸ˜‘😑😑...i thought he would try something else but nikala πŸ˜‘...

Ro ...gumm ho gayiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† what scene ...πŸ‘πŸ‘ coconut tree and Karela RawteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...were too good !πŸ˜‰

awesome beach conversation...someone said right " baat karne se baat banati hai"πŸ˜‰ but if it would have happened thenπŸ˜†...but seriously look now when they are talking picture is getting clear na ?

yash !!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• what he was ??😲😲 hope he didn't broke her heart ...

loads of question now ...so please update soon !!

take care di...love u πŸ€—
Edited by life93 - 10 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
thanks for the pm
hal96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Firstly im honestly really sorry cudnt read previous update till now ... i was really ill n college n ill so did not get the time
But loved the uodates
Rosys weak form
Rathod doing his own investigation
Rosy drunk 
Acp Karela Rawte lol
Im giggling soo much think my mums gunna kill me in her sleep
Loved it
Thanks 4 pm
Update soon
Cant wait
😊
_Shivani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow such a long updatei like itno..no..i love ititna wait karwaya to itna bada wala update to banta haibtw thanks 4 the pmNow coming to ur update
i m lil' confusedy sam asked arjun abt yash?Did he find smthing and if yes, then wat?Rosy also stated that she never ever belong to yash..mrovr she told there's nthng beautiful btwn themwat that mean?U didnt disclose the whole yash part plz disclose d other half in nxt partu promised that too pakka walano adha adhura ok
btw that arjun-rosy part was so funny
arjun's plastic surgery wala dialogue was fab
love uupdate soonEdited by Shivi1997 - 10 years ago
Devangana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Worth the wait dear.  Two parts in one go.  It was Arjun and his Miss A all along.  Loved KARELA Rawte.  Feeling like crying at Miss A's Plight.  How can one live with so much grief bottled up inside?  Hope Arjun finds out the whole truth soon enough although it will be as painful for him as it is for her I daresay.  Atleast now he has got the hint that her married life wasn't a bed of roses as he was assuming till now.  Don't rest Arjun.  You have to bring her out of the clutches of her past as well as that leech Mario.  Continue soon.  Thanks for the pm.  and please continue to send me the pms.  God bless.
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow
such a long update
amazing just love it
read both parts wonderful sab ne sub kuch bol dia i have no words so in simple just fabolus eagerly w8ng 4 next plz update soonish n thanx 4 pm
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Do I need to say? it was a super duper blockbuster update...ek reason for this extra praise, u already know what that is...πŸ˜†
agar nahi toh sochthi raho...πŸ˜‰ main nahi bathaane waali

what happ to u?? malaria all of a sudden...mosquito ko tumse pyar hogaya kya?? anyways, take good care...I am worried for u dear...take rest...

Coming back to the update...
so Mario is finally showing his devilish colors...he is so damn filthy...he expects her to give in to his wishes...well ladkiyon ko kya samajhtha hai...Some men are just so dirty perverts...khair, may be Rosy had her part too..But i liked the way she cuts him off each time he tries to make a move towards her...

She is drunk and lost...karela rawte...lol that was funny..and she thought she is talking to Karan...so funny that was...and she giving the landmark with the big coconut tree was so so so hilarious...
PM update toh super se bhi uphar tha

Both having doubts, changes regarding their own decisions in the past...hmmm...

and the point abt her life with Yash ...i had guessed it sometime back when she said abt giving herself forcefully to someone she never could love...

Arjun saying I dont think i know her at all about his Miss A was truly heart shattering...well cant blame him, that really is Miss A for him...a complete mystery...a surprise package who stun and bombards him with revelations...well same can be said abt u lady B2...harr update mein surprise dehti hoπŸ˜‰

waiting for the other revelations...oops maha revelations...come back soon

cont soon

PS: i loved ur comment for NK and Radhika story...glad u liked that pairing too...more of natkad romance on the way...thriller mein bhi romance ke bina mujhe cheyn nahi aathi...πŸ˜†β€οΈ
Edited by vidya.anand - 10 years ago
kunchu thumbnail
You made us wait for a long dear..
but all wait was worth it.
Starting from the note, you know I am not going anywhere from the forum
so forum me ho ya blog me, count me in.

The Lady getting back to Red.
Beautiful thought process dear.
I too have the same question as she asked.If she hadn't have asked him to walk off, would it have been different?
Would Roshni have sacrificed her love for Arjun?
would it have been easier for Baba to give Ro's hand to Arjun?
I really don't know.
It was as if Destiny/fate making a maze for them. keeping obstacles in every move they take.
What was their fault for such turns of event??
Who knows? now the maze gets open in some direction only to be showing more dreadful obstacles in front of them.

Kisine teekh kaha hai,har ek story me minimum ek kamina hotha hai
why do I feel so disgusted with the Mario??
His intentions of marking her looks like if he is a werewolf and she is his mate
yuck!!

This time partner nahi hai... missed his Xmas chats too.
What is that Rathod got from his research?
I have small hints of it but still I am waiting for it to clear up.
You have kept this Yash so hidden that none could point what or who he was.
Smart move Avni

The elevator part was making me angry. wanted to punch that stupid guy.[Gundi effect to this abla nari]
Karela Rawte?? that was hilarious.
Poor guy still get to see his Ms. A's plight.
but one line from her at the end is going to change everything now.
I am guessing now he will ask Rathod what he actually meant by the question.
Again the worst fears are out regarding Annu.
You were right this time I didnt need an oxygen mask, but next time I am sure you will make it sure that I get one.

shreya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it was beautiful ... (like always)...
both their pov... 
a cute drunk Miss A made my day...
her scene with acp Karela... their bonding... their understandings & also the misunderstandings... very very very nicely written
beautiful writing
superb

& i just love long updates :)