Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshaniSinghh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awsmm dear
too emotional..
kahin yeh missing ladka jisse etf dhund rahe hain, Ro ka husband toh nahi...????

_Shivani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wat the hell? Ro's daughter is no more thank god this time he is supporting her aww *crying* *pass d tissue box plz* at last arjun ka gussa thoda shant hua ro ko is halat mein dekh bechari Ro poor girl [:'(] wow...omg...after a long time..arjun nd aisha r agreeing on sm thing aisha ke baton se pata lagta hai ki usse v puri sachai ni pata.. That means there is many more to it lets see aage aur kya kya raaz khulenge btw ab janna ye hai rathod ko kya info mili hai aur wo Mr A or sha se chupa raha hai.. Interesting..very interesting( lagta hai mujhe mein prof. Vardhan ka bhoot ghus gaya hai..hehe.. 🀣 wakaye ye story kafi dilchusp hoti ja rahi hai btw jayda wait mat karwana plz update soon
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mindblowing update!!!!!!!!!!
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow... Loved it... It was like watching an episode on TV... I could feel all the emotions... Really looking forward to the next epi... Nw Ayesha and arjun will work together... Loved sameer investigation with shree and chotu...

Update soon plz... When u updating Shayad yahi to pyar Hai x
ll-Farheen-ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"In times of grief and sorrow I will hold you and rock you and take your grief and make it my own. When you cry, I cry and when you hurt, I hurt. And together we will try to hold back the floods to tears and despair and make it through the potholed street of life" Nicholas Sparks
Finally, he is here to share her grief but then as I said ,this time he has to work very hard to bring his Miss A back from the pain &  more to make her blurt out  the truth that she is hiding.

"Because you asked me to, Miss A. Tum hi ne kaha tha that we had to set things right. Sherlok mode😎

Arjun-Aisha: If I am not mistaken, We have hardly had any flashback of the two uptil now & so their relationship was less explored. This update did gave me a glimpse of how did the two became besties. If one falter, breaks or is on the edge of losing hope then the other is there to console the other. I am super glad that the two have now mend their ways.πŸ˜ƒ

Sameer Rathod: Minus the Sigaar in his handπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He has all the traits of the PERFECT Chief, LEADER. πŸ‘πŸΌAll through the secret investigations, I was like wat next. 
He figured out sumthing & I guess this is gonna shake the 3 of them or else why would Sameer Rathod hide sumthing from the team at this point in time

The old woman I am a bit skeptical about her storyπŸ€”. This is the effect of overworking of brain.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Amit Desai..
I got a very strong feeling of who he is.If my intuition is correct,then I must say,he has very well managed to cover himself up that Arjun Rawte was not able to find out. Lemme wait coz i don't trust u a bit.

Next update...
yas23 thumbnail
Superb update
the scene between Ro and Arjun was hearbreaking
she is all broken...she is still hiding something very big and there is lot to know
really loved Arjun and Ayesha conversation...they both are there as each others support..
the small flashback was lovely
wonder what Sameer and the guys have found out about the case
eagarly waiting for the precap
continue soonEdited by yas23 - 10 years ago
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updates di...
Ur writing so influencing dat...
i hv to leave every work in between ..
but songs..
dat made me more comfortable while reading dis...
so here i m listening...
Alvuda of Cocktail...
Phew so connected...
feeling d emotion...
MrA. n his ro wat to say...
dey saiid nothing but cannot leaave anything tooo...
Beautiful connection ...
Wats More Ro hiding..
yet to know..
seriously how a person .. go through much of it...
wel d investigation super..
secret one especially ...
Loved d tiny winny Sha n A part...
Hats off di..
bring it on!!
fly.high thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first of all a big SORRY for i could'nt cmmnt on th past 2 updates...badly caught up in work!
th much awaited comforting convos we got here in this update...of Arjun-Ro...nd Arjun-Ayesha!

OMG...Rathod searching for smthng...i sooo badly wish that my guesses turn out wrong...abt this Amit Desai!
i guess he decided to avenge his family's death by ...no no...not here...
cz i dnt' wanna spoil th suspense element for others...bt i guess i've guessed th maharevealation no 3 :(

continue soon

love
Aisha
-Rajvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And the lady is back πŸ˜Ž
So finally the process of healing has begun...I'm so happy that after so long Mr A had his heartfelt conversation with her Miss A..Like I said before, just a moment of Mr A and Miss A together makes my heart beat faster. So you can imagine how happy I was feeling while reading it..πŸ˜ƒ
In whole of their conversation there was nothing romantic but it told great deal about the kind of bond and the depth of the bond they share. Only love and friendship are not enough to suffice the depth of feeling they feel for each other..They are two people who have spent so much time together and have shared so much with each other, be it pain, happiness, silence, anger, love, care, concern  that they have become an in separable part of each other being.

She was alive for him..
And this says it all..
After witnessing this broken form of her ever so strong Arohi, Arjun won't rest until he gathers all the  information about the past happening, especially now that he is sure that his Miss A is keeping lots of secrets from him..

that was the only way I by which I could keep my promise to you.",
Every time I think this may have happened in past, which forced Arjun to leave them all, you scratch one more layer of past happening..

Her eyes fell on the hair clip lying on the floor and a similar memory from the past hit her hard. πŸ˜•

So finally the whole ETF has arrived to Banda ans started their trail to hunt Amit Desai..
I'm not getting positive vibes from the old lady...I feel her story has much more than what meet the eye..How come she remembers all the minute details of a case which happened 10 years back unless she was related to the case in one way or the other.πŸ€”

Arjun and Aisha conversation was so heartwarming..Their friendship is slowing gaining back its old color. I'm so happy that finally they both have mended their friendship. They both would need each other to guide and support when the tough time comes.

ACP Sameer Rathore is back in action and has his own set of findings which are hidden from others, for now.
Aapko pata h while reading this part I was so engrossed in it that I actually googled Amit Desai thinking I'll get an answerπŸ€ͺ
And if that was not enough, mena saare permutation and combination lagaye to get to a conclusion.Which includes people jo even story mein exist bhi nahi karte..πŸ˜†
But finally I got a name but I'm not very sure about it..So I'll wait for the next update to know whether am correct or not..

Please update soon di...can't wait to read more..And needless to say, I loved the update as usual..πŸ€—
Thanks for the PM!

nakshatra92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update as usual...

miss and mr A convo  was nice... and their feelings beautifully portrayed...

ayesha and arjun --- much needed support for each other... liked it...

now both know that ro is hiding something very imp from them... both ready to find it out...

rathod - shree - chottu-- what are they upto??? didnt get any clue...

update soon and thanks for the PM
Edited by nakshatra92 - 10 years ago