Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rajvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Thank you for the warning di because I started using those tissues from start itself. The quote itself made me shed a tear or two because while reading it all I can imagine was Rosy clutching the lifeless body of her daughter 😭😭

While reading it I felt like I was present there with Rosy and Karan. Rosy's red swollen eyes, her defeated form, her eyes conveying her hurt, anger, longing, guilt.
The only thing which made a relax a bit is that Karan, her partner, is there with her during this time. I know it won't reduce Rosy's pain but at least she has someone who will give her a shoulder to cry without judging and questioning her, for now. Felt bad for Karan that he has also lost his mother.

"Tumhe pata hai, I had always been unfair to her. Main toh usse duniya mein laana bhi nahi chahti thi, Partner.", Rosy mumbled, stifling the sob building through her.

I can understand what Arohi might be thinking at that time. To bring a new life to this earth when you, yourself are not sure about your life and danger lurking around, is not easy. But then, I'm so proud of Rosy that she dint let her mind take over her heart and she gave birth to Anu. A mother is capable of doing all to keep her child safe. And I'm sure Arohi would have done it all. Its just sometimes you cant fight the destiny. Anu was destined to come in this world and give her mother a hope to cling on to and then go away silently, again giving her a reason to live so that she can avenge the death of all her loved ones.

Though her child would be a constant reminder of her hurt and heartache, she couldn't stop loving her baby.

I loved the way you wrote Arohi handling motherhood. It was very heartwarming to see her doing all chores of her daughter. Its correctly said, once you become a mother, automatically everything in your life takes a back seat and you get transformed into a lady whose whole world revolves around her child. And you do it with so much ease as if you are doing it from ages.

"I wrote it in her destiny, Karan. I am the reason, my baby died in that car crash. I failed to protect her. Yash was so right. Main sach mein bohot buri Maa hoon.." He shook his head and tried to reason with her.
I hate Yash for saying so😑...I'm still not able to understand Yash's character. What was his role in past happenings??

"I picked him, Karan. I chose him over my baby. She was my heart, Karan and I swear it killed me to utter those words. I died a thousand times before I chose him over Annu. But I did.."
So Arohi choose Arjun over Anu?? But what made her take such a drastic step?? Is it because she refused to step back from mission??πŸ˜•

So Karan's sharp mind has already started placing all the puzzle pieces together. I always feel that ones the whole truth will be in open and count down to final show down will begin; Karan and Sameer will have a very important role to play. They are not the part of the past and that's a plus point because it will help them to think rationally without any tinge of guilt and anger.

Rosy hallucinating her father and Anu actually choked my throat. I have no idea that how can a person with some much pain in heart can stand and fight and show the world that all is not over yet. Maybe this is the reason it is said, none can stop a woman when, she comes to fulfill the woes of a  mother, a daughter and a lover.

I'm so happy that finally Arjun has decided to talk to Rosy and ask forgiveness for his actions, not only for this time but for past one's too. Phone conversation between the duo was very emotional. I hope Rosy soon realize that keeping Arjun away won't help her. They need to get together so that they can nail the one, who is responsible for all the pain and grief  in their life's. But I know its easier said than done.

The auditorium scene was one of the most beautiful but painful scene. To see little girls dance in their beautiful attire is a beautiful sight but then to remember loosing your own daughter with no fault of her to the hand of destiny is the most painful sight, ever.😭

Finally Rosy has the one, whom she always longed for, beside her...At least, now Rosy can pour her heart out to the one whom she love with all the broken pieces of her heart. I know Arjun has a long way to go before he can bring her Miss A back from the dark shackles of her past but I'm happy that the process has begun.

Thank you for the wonderful update di.πŸ€—..You made me cry bucket with this one😭
Please continue soon and thanks for the PM!

PS : Banner is very beautifulπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by -Rajvi- - 10 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Unreserved my comment on Page 15.πŸ€—
yas23 thumbnail
Superb and Very emotional update
banner is beautiful
Cannot imagine what she's gone through..living in guilt each passing second and blaming herself for her daughter Anu's death
really loved Karan for just being their for Rosy as a silent support
so she choose Arjun over Anu
her dad and Anu came in her dream and her father's word was very touching
glad Arjun decided to call Rosy and talk to her..loved their phone convo
now Arjun is there for her
thanks for the pm..continue soon
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW!!! A superb update once again!!!
Amazing...loved it!!!
Beautifully written!!!
Ur an amazing writer, love 2 read ur work!!
Sorry 4 nt comment for ages but so glad I'm catching up with ur FF...really missed reading it!!
Continue soon...can't w8 4 d nxt upd8!!!
Thank u so much 4 d pm!!😊
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Have missed a lot, will catch up soonish..
And yeah, Congrates for the new thread..
satanslove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😭😭😭😭😭😭

What worse can happen now ...Yash also blamed her ...

He knew the truth didnt he...

Tragedy Queen πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ab thoda accha and happy flashback do..ya mario ka wapas lao
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Have mercy on us lady...!!!
you have been giving us back to back..these emotional sentimental updates...n believe me this update has surpassed every previous emotional update
Let me start from the quote...Ah!!
it made me shed some tears...truely their is no other being on other who could love you as selflessly as mother..!!
I am happy Karan is there for her...with whom she can share her grief and who readily offers his shoulder to rosy..!!!
It was nice that she talked to karan about her child...she needed to vent up her welled up emotions..!!!
She can never forget her child whom she had nourished with her blood...!!!For mother's sake the child was dear & dearer was the mother for the child
The song was so good...a good selection by u..!!
It felt so good how the little child's imagination was able to console rosy and made her drift to sleep...!!!
She wailed n mourned her loss the whole night and now she would be strong as her wounds have freshened..n her determination to brought culprits to book would be strengthened..!!!
End has been unpredictable...waiting eagerly for the next part
update soon
thanks for pm
Finally, Arjun has started to think with a clear head and join the dots.He's midway to the truth and it's high time he knows about it.He's regretting accusing Rosy with the words he never wanted to tell. They say whatever happens, happens for the good.Same goes here too, at least Arjun will now know what had transpired in Arohi's life.Ayesha couldn't tolerate those words directed towards her sister that too by their best friend.She felt both hurt and guilty at the same time.Their convo is much needed.
Karan, is the best partner one can ever get.Though unknown to everything, he's been by Rosy's side always.
The flashbacks taking us to the bittersweet memories are beautiful as always:)
Miss A is the one who can make Arjun do anything..ACP se seedha bawarchi bana diya:pπŸ˜›
that gajar ka halwa..ummm I too wanted to taste it πŸ˜‰
That journey, ACP saab dulhan ko bhaga kar leja rahe hai..lolz
Arohi running with the sandal in one hand, and him ducking it, I was all the way smiling imagining that scene.
And then, watching the sunset together, maybe for the first time.I felt as if I was just there hearing their convo, I so much wanted to smack them and tell to see the things thats just before them.
Arohi thought that she couldn't fulfil her duties as a wife and give him all happiness & Arjun couldn't go and ask for the most important possession from the man who raised him to be who he was.. I can understand it..
That was another awesome update.
Loved every bit of it..<3
Will catch up with other parts soonish.
rizwanaa thumbnail
a really intense and emotional part
Ro's every single word portrayed her pains,
sufferings, guilt of choosing Arjun over her daughter
her state was really heart breaking n painful😭
the description of her daughter was well pen downed
n was heart touching
glad that Karan spoke to her
at least she spelled out some of her pains
eager to know more abt Yash
n yes the choice for his face is nice as well
Arjun's state was wonderfully written as well
his question to Ro on the phone did it all
n finally next day he was there to put away all the barriers between
him n his Miss.A
thanks for pm
cont soon
Finally, Arjun knows the truth.The relevation left everyone hurt and shocked.The hurt and guilt was too much for Ayesha to bear so she ended up telling everything to Arjun. Ayesha still hasn't understood the depth of Arjun-Arohi relationship, but Sameer seems to be connecting the possibilities and the way he joined those dots, he truly deserves to be the chief.
And Karan, he's the best partner for Arohi.Never leaving her side and standing as a support system for her.
As Ayesha said, nobody can understand Rosy's pain.The pain of child loss is too much to bear and Arohi has gone through it all.Nobody can understand her pain and I can't even bring myself to imagine it.And her pain is much more as she holds herself responsible for the situation. And how could Yash tell such things to her, whatever may have happened he shouldn't have said those things.At least he should have understood and supported her.
That was another awesome update.
Loved it..<3
Will go through the next part soonish.