Arjun

Arjun FF.. The Lady in Red T3 New Link added in Index.. 29/3

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pagewise Index

Chapter 40:  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3874333

Chapter 41 :  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3874333?pn=9

Chapter 42 : https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3874333&TPN=14

Chapter 49 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3968622   (New Thread) 
Edited by _Mohabbatgirl_ - 10 years ago

Hello.. So here we are, again.. πŸ˜‰

WARNING: Really really long one.. Coz I have to compensate for not being able to update on New Year's eve..

Have read and replied to your comments on the previous thread.. Do read them if u please.. 😳

BUT! I'm going to cheat again.. Not going to have those 2 conversations as promised..

Coz a little birdie asked me for a small reason to smile.. πŸ˜‰

@ Farheen, and all those of you who were saddened by the last one, this one's for u ladies.. πŸ€—

And I really think a flashback was due.. πŸ˜‰

* Credit for this one goes to my Ma, who made me cook! πŸ˜•  Who in the world grates 2 kilos of carrots!

Chapter 40

Lafzon se jo tha pare
Khaalipan ko jo bhare..
Kuchh toh tha tere mere darmiyaan..

Rishte ko kya modh doon
Naata yeh abb tod doon..
Ya phir yun hi chhod doon, darmiyaan..

Benaam rishta woh,

bechain karta jo
Ho naa.. sake jo bayaan, Darmiyaan..

Darmiyaan Darmiyan
Darmiyaan Darmiyaan..

Kuchh toh tha tere mere darmiyaan..

*Flashback ends*

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE>>

Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
*Edited*

πŸ₯³

Aaj botallan khullan do
Daaru-sharu dhullan do
Whiskey da peg laga ke
Saari duniya bhullan do
Party all night
Party all night
Party all night
We do party all night

Sun lo saari duniya waalo
Jitna bhi tum zor laga lo
Karenge party saari raat
Gaan* mein dum hai toh band karwa lo
Party all night
Party all night
Party all night
We do party all night

🀣 Now that I got that out of the way, let me just say I am so proud to be here today.

Congrats behna for thread three of this fantabulous story, leave it to you time this just right, first the one year anniversary and now thread three, I think this calls for a big party, don't you think?πŸ˜†

Okay now I can happily move on to the update.πŸ˜›

And we have come back a full circle I believe. He is finally thinking with a clear head now that he has purged himself of all his bottled up emotions, I had expected this to be huge blow up and you did not disappoint me...but, yes there is always a but, all is not over yet I am sure of this too.

I am glad that he did erupt finally, it cost Rosy a whole lot but this is going to help what is to come later I am sure of this too.

From this, a much stronger Arjun will emerge after he realizes just what he has done in his anger.

I am not at all surprised that neither of them had realized the true extent of their relationship until it was too late, may be it was because they shared so much with each other that they forgot they needed to voice or give a name to their feelings and their relationship.

The trip down the memory lane, what can I say, it was heartwarming and bittersweet at the same time. It made me smile and cry at the same time.

I literally wanted to shout at them for them to stop ignoring what is right in front of their eyes.

Arohi And Arjun are truly soul mates, the way she understood just what he might be feeling even though she doesn't know that he had fallen in love with her, she knew exactly how he would be feeling and how to get him out of his depressive mood.

She knew exactly which buttons to push to make him do what she wanted without him realizing just exactly what she is doing.

I am sure that gajar ka halwa is sweet and tasty as Rosy said.πŸ˜‰ (Lucky Doc!πŸ˜†)

And..and..Arjun is no less either. Just when you think he doesn't realize she is hurting just as much he does something of his own to bring her out of her depressive mood. Their playfulness and bantering took their minds of what was to come yet it also reminded them that this would be their last chance to be together like this. And they both made the best of it.

They were both insecure of their self-worth. Arohi had her own issues because of her parents divorce but Arjun also felt he was not worthy of her because he was an orphan, that he nothing to offer her.

If only they had both realized they were so much alike in so many ways and that they complete each other.

He gave her up because he thought she was better off with Yash and she gave him because of her friend's happiness and because she thought Roshni would be a better life partner for him. One can't help but feel for them both. Brilliant touch here.

Aha...I he remember what she had said about her first and ever gift, I wonder if he will get curious enough to find out if she still wears the payals he gifted her. At least he realized what his words must have done to her and also the fact that she hadn't fought him like she would have in the past.

But I get the feeling he won't realize how much he has hurt her to the full extent unless someone makes him face it.

I expect a big show down between Arjun and Ayesha coming up. Ayesha has finally reached her limit and I can't wait for the lady dabang to SYS the angry Tiger in her own sweet way.

I am going to stop here before I lose it and say more than I need to.πŸ˜›

Once again, fantastic, fabulous, awesome update. I loved the glimpse into their past and it clears up more things for me.

Can't wait to read more, please don't make us wait long, update soon!

Congrats once again not only for the third thread but for also for completing one year!

Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 10 years ago
-Rajvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res πŸ₯³

-Unresed-

First of all, Congratulations for the new thread, way to go lady.πŸ₯³

Avni di, you again made me shed tears but this time it was khushi wale aansu..So guilt has already started clouding Arjun's mind..But I'm sure this guilt will only make him see the other side of the picture.

Flashback scenes were outstanding di. It perfectly explained the kind of bond they shared in past. All the happening in past were misunderstood by them and strengthened their belief that there happiness lies in staying away from each other. Only if they knew the reason behind the false pretense they have put on their faces. Maybe they knew but refused to acknowledge thinking thats its their heart playing games with them.

Arjun Arohi banter was treat to read di. Their banter always lighten up my mood and plaster my face with the silly grin.πŸ˜ƒ
Her pointed index finger slowly advanced towards his shoulder and she began poking him relentlessly, "Arjun.. Utho.. Abhi.. Get up.. Right now.. Mr.A.. Utho na.."
This nuska always works, can say this with personal experience . My sister, does the same to me
For one thing I'm sure, that you and Vidya di won't let gazar ka halwa remain same for me.πŸ˜† Thank you to Aunty, that she made you grate 2 kilos of carrot warna aapn Arjun se kaise karwate. Chun chun ke badle liya h Aapne Arjun se. πŸ˜†

Her face fell and she bit into a carrot, "Kuch hi dinon mein chali jaungi, Arjun. Phir tumhe koi disturb nahi karega.", she whispered softly
Isske baad to Arjun would do anything, gazar ka halwa banana kaunsi badi baat h.

"Bade aaye, ACP Arjun Rawte. Kya faayda inn biceps ka jab do kilo gajar bhi tumse grate nahi hote.."🀣
I can so imagine her doing this🀣Only Arohi can force ACP arjun do all this. Beechara Arjun, Arohi ne usse seedha ACP se bawarchi bana diya.πŸ˜†

Arjun had to agree; it was the best halwa he had ever eaten. Despite her bickering and lame attempts at annoying him, he had cooked it with all his heart, pouring out his love for the crazy girl who was the centre of his world
Now this makes me fall in love with our beloved hotwa all over again. He is such a sweetheart.❀️
It seems Arohi made sure that if this the last time they are together then its has to best and most memorable day of their life's. She is not letting Arjun sigh in peace untill she is around. But that's what make their bond more special. They will irritate each other to no bound but when time will come they will be standing right beside each other.
I'm sure Arohi would have given her 100% to her marriage even if some else was the ruler of her heart & soul. She would have given all that could maker marriage work and Yash, her husband, happy.
The sunset scene was perfect di. It exactly explained the beauty of their relationship. All the unshed tears and unsaid words said more about their feelings than words could have.

Bawahh.. Now this was something..Aapne toh Arjun ko jhoote he padawa diya🀣🀣
Back to reality..I always knew, that if Arohi has her own set of insecurities to let go Arjun then Arjun is no less. His belief that he is a broken man, who has nothing to offer to her lady love, not even a sense of security perfectly explain why he held himself back, then. Arjun and Arohi are seriously mirror images of each other. They both love each other more than one could ever fathom but both let go off each other because they thought they are happy if away from each other.
I have nothing to complain to as why Arjun took the escapist way. Anyone at his place would have done the same given the situation. It would have pained Arjun to no extent, to see her first love with someone else. And Arohi state would have been no better. They both pretended to be happy with the surrounding but only their heart knew the pain they were undergoing through.I can imagine what would have gone wrong on the last day.

I knew it, Arjun can tolerate all  but to see Rosy in arms of Mario and other men luring around her and she giving attention to all, will be the last blow to his control. He would do anything and everything to keep her away from them. Even if that involves hurting her in the worst possible way.

My eyes were blur after reading the 2nd flashback di. They both held so much pain then and now also the situation is no better. But what worries me more is that future is going to be worse. Their love and trust will tested in the worst possible way. Seriously, Is there any end to their sorrow The only thing which makes me feel relived is , this time they will have each other to cling to when testing time comes.
So Arjun has realized that there is to more to what meet the eye. And a part of it will be unraveled by Ayesha. After this update, I'm so afraid of Arjun's reaction to the truth. But then as you said, he is a tiger and will get back to himself soon. And this time there will none who would be able to stop him from bringing justice to all his loved ones.

I love loved  the update di..You more than made up for the delay...πŸ€—
Please continue soon, Am all ready to shed tearsπŸ˜‰
Thanks for the PM!

Edited by -Rajvi- - 10 years ago
Kareena1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it
Waiting for the next update
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on the new thread
awesome update
thanks for the pm
hal96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Emotional but funny
Ayesha n Arjuns convo waiting for it
Miss A n Arjun had a cute bond n as tbey always say bestfriends are the best couple 
Update soon
Cant wait
Thanks 4 pm
😊
Devangana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it.  Will Aisha tell him the truth?  Update soon.  Congrats for the new thread