VideoMix of the Week: -Deepali-
Best OS of the Week: lazyleaves
Best FF of the Week: -Alina.
Most Active Member of the Week: -Alina.
Most Active Thread of the Week: -Alina.

Banner and animated logos: -iLoveSobti- + Baki

Winning Siggies: .MeriAashiqui. + Saher_90

ANNOUNCEMENT TO IPKKND NL TEAM:

Please send your assigned task by Saturday evening, 6 PM (India Time), to IPKKNDentries and not to Saraa or Khushi or Alina.

If you are unable to do your assigned task for any reason, PM the same ID (IPKKNDentries) with the reason by Thursday and so back-up could be arranged.

Edited by DeviatedTesoro. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yaqeen. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

These weeks episodes were outstanding, I think we should call this week as the "farak nahi parta week". God I lost the count of how many times Khushi and Arnav have said mujhe farak nahi parta. In this week a lot happened, Aakash declared his love to Payal and she doesn't replied, poor soul. Arnav is upset knowing that Khushi is engaged. Anjali thinking that Khushi is not happy with the engagement shares her thoughts with Arnav who replies to her saying that since she is not happy with the engagement; she is going to marry someone that she doesn't love, then how she is going to be happy in her marriage life. Well when Arnav was saying these lines I was like "Arnav you know her so well, it's just your care of her or you are hoping that she doesn't love someone else". Shyam as always was the creep, I didn't like the way he took Khushi's hand and make her wear the bracelet, I was happy when the next day it broken and fall down. During this week Arnav tried to hurt Khushi a lot, but hurting her means hurting himself, kya kare yeh ishq hai hee aisa aur sirf pyaar karne wale hee jante hai iss daad ka maza.

When Khushi replied that she doesn't farak about him being engaged, he proponed his engagement, saying that it was going to held the next day, while Nani and Anjali tried to make him understand that it was not possible, due to a lot of reasons, but Arnav raha Arnav, he stated to choose between the engagement being tomorrow or never. Caring for her friend Khushi went, once again, in the lion's den and we should say "humari Khushi me dam hai yaar". But what she got was not going to be that pleasurable for her, because Arnav postponed the engagement, again! But he also declared that Khushi was going to do the all arrangements, which to seemed more like a revenge "you hurt me with your engagement, I'll hurt you will mine". The first step that Arnav did to hurt Khushi was gifting to Lavanya the necklace that Khushi liked and after doing so he turned to Khushi and said "I gifted the necklace that you liked to Lavanya, I hope tumhe farak nahi parta".  At the shopping center Khushi on Lavanya's insistence wear a very beautiful lehnga, when Arnav saw her in the red lengha and with open hair, he was enchanted by her beauty and they shared a long eye look with rabba ve playing in the background. But Arnav ruined it, he looked at the price tag on the lengha and taunted her saying that her fiance can't afford it, but since he is happy he will gift her, if she doesn't want to accept it as a gift then she can take it as tip for helping his and Lavanya's relationship, breaking Khushi's heart into pieces. Well he hurt himself too, because when he come back he saw her crying and he left the place since her tears were stabbing his heart.

Khushi: Sapnon ki duniya mein rehna hi acha hai Lavanyaji.. Kyunki Asli duniya mein sirf Dil toot te hain!

This week has to be good...the IPKKND gang of boys together on nach baliye (almost)..sanaya's new show started with a bang 😃 and barun has been in news!..so i would give the week a 7/10 week! 

*We apologize from the ROTW's writer. There was a slight confusion about the content. Won't happen from next week. 😊*

Edited by -Alina. - 10 years ago
yaqeen. thumbnail

These week's Achari scene it none other than the legha scene, the shopping mall scene, I don't feel ashamed saying that I have cried saying Khushi crying, it was not just her tears but her words too "Sapno ki dunyan me hi rehena aacha hai Lavanya ji, asi Duniyan mein to sirf dil tooth te hai". And after hearing this sentence even the heart of The ASR melted, he was crying, her tears made him crying. His hurt wanted to go to her and wipe her tears but his mind stopped him, well it was also the right thing to do, he was the one who had hurt her. Arnav loves Khushi a lot and not to let himself affect by her, he is hurting her countlessly and in the same process hurting himself too, because her one tear it's like stabbing his heart like hundred times, their Prem Kahani as started a long back, they will just realized it later.  

Another scene which is unforgettable, at least for me, is Anjali and Aakash's conversation on his marriage, I think they are a symbol of what is and how should be a brother-sister's relationship, I just loved Anjali in this scene her "exam diya ke nahi" was too funny.  Their conversation and the way she encouraged him was purely funny, lovely and touching at the same time.

The joota scene was when Shyam made Khushi wear the bracelet and then said they should know each other before the marriage and that she can take whole time times that she need, jota kahika, he can't wait to her his hands on her, he is really disgusting.  Can't wait for his game to end, he survived for 129 episodes it's too much, poor Arnav and Khushi. 

This was a pretty sad week with Arnav's taunts towards Khushi and her aukat (status). But there were a few lighthearted moments. The funniest one between Maamiji and Maamiji. They are one of the most hilarious couples!!!
When Maamiji was talking on the phone to the pundit and Maamaji thought his wife was finally paying attention to him!!! And then Maamaji thinking she wanted to get married again...God that was hilarious. Their expressions with the broken English and Lucknowi dialect made this scene the FUNNY SCENE OF THE WEEK. Love 'em <3

The scene between RaniSaibha and Shyaam was really not needed. Him asking her out on a date and then saying he will go with someone else. There was a moment of truth in that scene but really not needed.

yaqeen. thumbnail
The best character of this week is none other than Kushi Kumari Gupta.This week Arnav was in full ASR mood and did all possible things to hurt Kushi. But Kushi, no matter how much she got hurt, tried to help others. She talked to Arnav about postponing the engagement and even made him apologize to La when he was wrong.

None Other than.. Our, Shyam babua! Firstly for being so Chipku towards Khushi and Secondly, living the week as her fiance. 😡

The funny character of the week goes to Aakash Singh Raizada! The way he teased Payal in front of buaji by talking about Ristha was quite funny.

yaqeen. thumbnail
The beautiful sanaya irani - need i describe this scene - all the ipkknd holics should know this scene very well.

This week it has to be khushi dress. she was looking so beautiful and elegent in this lehenga. that arnav babua could not take his eyes off her 😆

yaqeen. thumbnail

Made By --Greeshu--

Here is ur Gift:

Made by scarlet.moon

Here is ur Gift:

Made By BornThisWay

Here is ur Gift

Made By Arhi_2205

Here is ur Gift

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZgZbTGFGmk[/YOUTUBE]

Made By:
Bijal  [ Bijal's Creations ]
Here is ur Gift

https://i.imgur.com/Zobxl.jpg

Edited by DeviatedTesoro. - 10 years ago
yaqeen. thumbnail

Runner Up

This OS is a complete story in itself and covers a journey of ArHi from childhood to friendship to love-hood :)
Words are not sufficient to describe the beauty of this story.
It is a splendid piece of writing and one of its kind :)
Thank you :)

Here is ur Gift:

Winner

by sun_shine_girl

This is by far the best OS I have read since I have started reading on the forum. When I look at such wonderful writing, I realize that the CVs have created such powerful characters that they can evoke excellence of this level!
I wish I had the power of writing that the said author has and be able to convey my feelings for this work of tremendous perfection
Mazaa aa gaya :D
Thank you :)

Here is ur gift:

by ssyahoo

A beautiful story written by this amazing writer.. continuing from Sheetal's entry. A story about how Khushi changes.. for Arnav. 

Here is ur Gift:

Winner

by: tintin_ruble

What happens when your groom breaks the marriage on your marriage day? A very beautiful story.. about Arnav - Khushi and their ardent desires. Don't miss it! 😉

Here is ur gift:

yaqeen. thumbnail

The love story that created unforgettable history. 

By ..SaRun..

Here is your gift:

https://i.imgur.com/4adAw.jpg

Rulama

Here is ur Gift:

https://i.imgur.com/TBE3o.jpg

Salaam Namaste IPKKNDians! 🤗 

Once in a blue moon, we're here with the entire NL. 😎

First of all wishing everyone a very Happy New Year 2014. ⭐️ 

We are back with our weekly NL. 🥳🥳 With 2014, we are welcoming new members who joined us. 🤗

Some back-up spots are still left so please sign up here: ArHilicious Droolers: Slots [Open] once again!.

Don't forget to like and leave your reviews for this edition. 😃

Love,
Alina and Khushi. 

yaqeen. thumbnail
It's up. 😃 Edited by -Alina. - 10 years ago
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Good job everyone 👍🏼 👏 

@Alina, when i write i do in a sleepy mood but when you post you are awake, correct my errors, yaar 😆 😆

I need someone to proofread what i write, where are the beta readers dammit 🤣