TOI: Will numbers go high with Draupadi's entry in MB!

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Will numbers go high with Draupadi's entry in Mahabharat?

Tejashree Bhopatkar,TNN | Jan 6, 2014, 12.00 AM IST

READ MORE Siddharth Tewary|Shafaq Naaz|Mahabharat|Kunti|Draupadi
Shafaq Naaz
It can be said that Mahabharat is Draupadi and Draupadi is Mahabharat. Accordingly, Star Plus' Mahabharat will soon see major twists with Draupadi's entry in the show.

We are sure audience is excited about Draupadi's entry and so are the co-stars. Shafaq Naaz who essays Kunti in Siddharth Tewary's magnum opus says, Draupadi's entry as we all know changes lot of things in the story so I am pretty excited about it because I have heard there are people who don't miss a single episode ofMahabharat and I am sure after Draupadi's entry the numbers will go high."

How about the response you are getting as Kunti? "Playing Kunti is a huge responsibility and I am getting awesome response from the audience. I guess when you start enjoying your work it gives you the same kind of response in return," observes Shafaq.

Draupadi's entry will bring in a lot of numbers to the channel for sure.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS
Really excited for her entry i am glad cv's have decided to establish her character before her swayambar hope they do a good job with her
raphaelsherry thumbnail
just one question : will it be grand and majestic like Karna's entry or Krishna's entry?
I hope so...but the promo didn't look so promising
simplysappie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Too excited to see her entry.. I hope it's gonna be grand ...
Manojie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope not. It will justify the CVs into thinking people like watching their bukvaas.
gujaratichori thumbnail
Well till now i m enjoying every bit of mahabharat
Hope to see d new twist nd turns
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Have read the spoiler already..silly distortions again. Not excited!
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
eagerly waiting for Draupadi's entry.
tamanna_aktar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Tejashree Bhopatkar,TNN | Jan 6, 2014, 12.00 AM IST

It can be said that Mahabharat is Draupadi and Draupadi is Mahabharat. Accordingly, Star Plus' Mahabharat will soon see major twists with Draupadi's entry in the show.

We are sure audience is excited about Draupadi's entry and so are the co-stars. Shafaq Naaz who essays Kunti in Siddharth Tewary's magnum opus says, Draupadi's entry as we all know changes lot of things in the story so I am pretty excited about it because I have heard there are people who don't miss a single episode of Mahabharat and I am sure after Draupadi's entry the numbers will go high."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Will-numbers-go-high-with-Draupadis-entry-in-Mahabharat/articleshow/28439729.cms?

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Well I am waiting to see pooja sharma as draupadi I have sen n add n I liked it 
i think its on 10 th Jan ðŸ˜Š