Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

||IPKKNDEBP~~Awesome 100 episode celebration~~|| (Page 6)

seema12345 IF-Sizzlerz
seema12345
seema12345

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Congratulations Graphic #33

team EBP

cast and crew 

for completing 100                    
          episodes

Congratulations Graphic #3

avinash and shrenu 
       You Rock Graphic #5

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24maya-kkgoolab

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Edited by Prasai - 09 January 2014 at 3:24am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

rozannSerialloveGomsysanhita88Pveenatmissnida222sbh1tinklefanrajsriAas2727PiuPereratheezy-lovely--Devakshi--DivyaDivI10jia.astklachiiSg2013Vsoujanyatalkie14Operaqueen26nightingale.Tanmaya.dakshaavimayabharathi-Shwetha-dsr11niki795seema12345nammy_25BinKuchKahe.radev24Servianagoolab

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
beautiful and amazing thread. Congrats to the very talented team of EBP.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prani08goolab

maya-kk IF-Stunnerz
maya-kk
maya-kk

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Awesome post 
Congrats to the EBP team 

Esp. Waseem sir for doing an amazing job 

Prani08goolab

ktja Senior Member
ktja
ktja

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Congratulations and thank you to the whole team of this show. Wish you more and more success in the futureParty
Thank you to all IF members  for creating so many fantastic threads. 

Wish that we will number 1 together with the lead actors on IF very soonDay Dreaming.

Khateeja

Prani08goolab

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
100 episode special

My journey thru ipkknd EBP.

Have been a van of season 1 thought let's see lot more of love and romance, knowing the true meaning of emotions and seeking the understanding, but EBP proved me more in astonishment not only EBP has given love and emotionsWink Not leaving romance EBP added butter to relationship of family and how it goes in reality base. Wow I wonder all the time how every episode has shown  and fully packed with lots of emotions and meaning to relationship. Taking the common love and how can one fall in love or others make fall in love,how one will fall in problems,how one has to stay selfless to truth, how one will affected by staying to truth, the love marriage,arranged marriage nicely pulled out and how the rituals,customs and play a typical role in newly married couple, how a girl has to transform to herself to family ,how a man has to support both family and wife, the hate marriage shown was the men always accusing woman for family satisfaction, as EBP is fiction all were very well highlighted and layered in layers  in Intense to catch one view and mind leading to heart. The  twisted scenes, words,expressions,body language,gestures not only by our charming hero But also by other cast. Our sweet heroine  she Is so innocent in natural, very nicely shown how a girl is immature in relationships and society and always needed security when selfless. Loved our hero icing his love for family adjustment and seeing the lady love transform to herself again. Loved the parents possessiveness and blind faith and how it leads to MU and problems. All the time the messages is left to us to dig in more, maybe this made me and many others to get attach and fall in love EBP again to EBP, me a woman who wanted to seek stress relief was or use to hung up in forums. But see the EBP magic it made me a regular despot to post post more and more. Oh my I posted 3500 posts in three months where I was single or thank you poster for two years. Always drooling in OS and FF now in reality based. I am be mature in some as experiences teaches and life leads but still immature in leading life of mom and wife as they are in  not easily in layered. The whole world or universe depends on path to love and satisfaction, alert or being alert known or unknown we need frequent reminders like where we are and what we are seeking and where our life is seeking, I say if romantic movie or show we turn up romantic when impressed when family drama we turn up in ourselves drama queues,when in comedy we laugh later too,when in reality based seeking relationship,romance ,comedy,emotions,love,intense all shown in one why would we seek from other as EBP is highlighting every each and other point of real life. How ones self respect depends on self esteem and ego and pride for honour is everywhere 24/7365 days and in all relationship be it a small kid, never ending miles of life so excepting more and more.
Me still immature need al to of EBP like how to and alerting in truth by making us seek or by layering.
Can I wean from EBP or stay away from EBP , I bet no one with OUR HAS can. Reality women seek for leading the truth of life to live in balance and even. One can't think when problems arise it's the emotions that sidelines thinking power, EBP showing EBP again and making us think the correct way to lead is what I'm more attached as family. I'm very glad I found many friends here including daughters and most of all sisters..relations make one intact and free. Learn seek and procure. I'm amazed most of the time young girls mature levels sure the current youth does know more of family values and depth in relationship but  some maturity is needed and EBP is showing it. And being married for 16 yrs and fate path learnt a little EBP is giving more to show and write more.AVI expressions I adore and SHRENU innocence I mesmerise. WASEEM layering I get. Addicted not leaving the. Whole team of camera catches, screenplay,editor,music,story,dialog writer,episode writer, one and all not leaving the spot boy too. EBP is more EBP never ending to write so to in conclude I 
Thank you whole team and I'm glad to write about EBP.

Hats of whole cast and crew and team.

Edited by Prasai - 08 January 2014 at 8:12pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sbh1savithpPveenatAas2727theezy-lovelySg2013lachiijia.astk-Shwetha-dsr11Operaqueen26nightingale.Tanmaya.dakshaaviniki795seema12345nammy_25radev24Serviana

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

Congratulations and thank you to the whole team of this show. 

Edited by Prasai - 09 January 2014 at 3:26am

radev24goolab

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanhita88

Lovely creation...

Thank you..let's celebrate in all.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sbh1--Devakshi--Sg2013lachii26nightingale.Tanmaya.dakshaaviServiana