Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I think her ranking for the actresses where much better since she isn't close to any of the actresses..she showed less bias there. 
We all know she has a soft spot for Srk..but I would rank Duggu above Srk esp seeing how Srk performances haven't been impressive lately. I take Duggu in Agneepath and K3 over Srk in CE. 

Originally posted by: KARAN888

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

SRK was giving ATBBs and Blockbusters when PC-DP were in the diaper πŸ˜† 

and two thumbs was in the 9th grade πŸ˜† 

@bold:- SRK fans .. agaye na aukaad pe.. classy way hain by the way to trash an actor..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

that makes him what ? a pedophile πŸ€£  working with girls half his age , yea I get that he's old & wrinkly and needs young actresses to make films hit πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Two-thumbs made hakla quiver at night with his debut film πŸ˜†

Priya ur comment . shitt am rolling..
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know why people are surprised

SRK has always been her fav and she has always maintained in previous season that he is best actor... Her changing that opinion would have seriously sent of rumour mills again
Aamir is a good actor no doubt
Ranbir has come out to be a great bunch of talent
Salman has talent, he is a great actor but not he cares led about it and just knows how to entertain!

About Hrithik I think she did it on purpose! She knows Hrithik is her friend and will find any harm in same and moreover she thought she might get a chance with Salman in his forthcoming film... I am thinking too much but anyways...
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vedant123

I don't know why people are surprised

SRK has always been her fav and she has always maintained in previous season that he is best actor... Her changing that opinion would have seriously sent of rumour mills again
Aamir is a good actor no doubt
Ranbir has come out to be a great bunch of talent
Salman has talent, he is a great actor but not he cares led about it and just knows how to entertain!

About Hrithik I think she did it on purpose! She knows Hrithik is her friend and will find any harm in same and moreover she thought she might get a chance with Salman in his forthcoming film... I am thinking too much but anyways...

Yeah PC and Vidya have always maintained that SRK is the best actor so no surprise here.

She ranked Ranbir pretty high too πŸ‘ 
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WaitForIt-

That list, it's her opinion (which I quite agree with)...just like ye have yours. What's the big deal? no one's right and no one's wrong, just let everyone be.

Well i never said she is wrong or right really. 

NOW I am not  even allowed to disagree with her list, never made a big deal out of it.  

Here is a thread I opened  to DISCUSS , while discussing you all  have opinion. You either disagree or agree. 

I am not the first person to create  a separate   thread   for acting ranking  after each  KWK episode.  Yea I am not a HRITHIK FAN AT ALL

Edited by LangdaTyagi - 10 years ago
Che.Guevara thumbnail
I dont get all this tamasha of Hrithik being below Salman at all πŸ˜†
Many in the industry will confirm that. it is a personal choice.
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
For me Hrithik is a better actor than SRK , so there is no question about SalmanπŸ˜†
Well it's my opinion 
Che.Guevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: LangdaTyagi

For me Hrithik is a better actor than SRK , so there is no question about SalmanπŸ˜†

Well it's my opinion 

So u dont consider Salman as an actor ? 

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its obvious that she's freaking biased..LOL...These rankings have become jokes now..How is Deepika better than Kareena? I love Dpad (probably more than I like Kareena) because of way she is as a professional but she is not effortless and spontaneous like Bebo...and SRK will be no.1 for her no matter what...Even if you ask her who's better character actor  between Nana and SRK I guess she will say SRKπŸ˜† But atleast she didnt fangirl over him like last season's episode 🀒...