India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Will Deepika Destroy Ranveer? (Page 8)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
No it won't b/c he's a chill, bindaas guy and I do think he might have gone through a few heart breaks my now. He knows what to do and what not to. And I don't think she's gonna heart him or destroy him b/c quite honestly, she's not that kind of girl. She doesn't use and throw. She evaluates things for long term. She wants a real relationship, wants to love, wants marriage and children and that whole life. So, no. Her thing with Ranveer is a mutual thing--that both have hinted at but won't talk about. Ranveer is the talkative kind but he's incredible smart and he knows how the business works. So both of them will be careful and not let their personal lives impact their professional ones. 

I do hope it is long term b/c they are similiar in many ways and their differences would help balance each other out. I actually like them more than Ranbir-Deepika...just b/c I love Ranveer way more than I ever liked Ranbir. LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rish.gsKhurafatiKalashWaitForIt-HZAnitaIceMaidenTwinkie_StarlovanikaTargaryenMallika-E-Bhais

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
How old is Ranveer again??
HZAnita IF-Dazzler
HZAnita
HZAnita

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Apparently, about 12. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IceMaidenblue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HZAnita

Originally posted by blue-ice

Apparently, about 12.Confused

Yup...that seems about right...I mean he has to be that old to be manipulated by Deepika Silly
WaitForIt- IF-Dazzler
WaitForIt-
WaitForIt-

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
LMFAO, the only thing that could 'chew him up' and 'destroy him ' is this  post LOL  after all his fans consider him a dhoodh peeta bacha who isn't aware of the reality of his own relationship. Seriously, do people think at all before posting such crap? Good Lord, sometimes I'm glad that these celebs don't know their fans individually.

Well here's an interesting piece of info, ranveer is actually an adult ( Shocked Shocked Shocked) who probably has suffered at least one heartbreak in his life before and even if not, then I'm pretty sure he is mature enough to deal with it in ways other than mentioned here. And guess what? It's his relationship, not ours Shocked he's the one who decided to get into the relationship himself, no one forced him to and more often than not, a sensible adult (which I do believe he is) knows what he's getting himself into...he KNOWS the reality of his relationship-HE is the one who knows who loves him and who doesn't, not us- believe it or not but we know f**k all *shock horror*  If he is willing to invest in this relationship despite knowing what kind of an evil, player witch she is, then the heartbreak and the consequent 'destruction', as you call it, will be his fault and not hers entirely. It's their relationship, they most probably know what they're doing, they're adults, after all. Hope all of this new info wasn't a lot to take in at a time. Tongue

Edited by WaitForIt- - 05 January 2014 at 7:04pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalashSirene.IceMaidenIHeartDeepika.TargaryenTani91Mistyy

rish.gs Senior Member
rish.gs
rish.gs

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
^he/she is a deepika hater not a ranveer fan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WaitForIt-

Fortuitous IF-Sizzlerz
Fortuitous
Fortuitous

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

We all know they are dating, we also know Ranveer as the happy go lucky, positive, loud types, whereas Deepika is the boring bland type...

My concern is that Deepika is going to chew up Ranveer and spit him out, and then he'll become a majnu Devdas type who goes into depression and maybe even an alcoholic! It seems like he is more into her than vice versa.

I just hope his life doesn't become what happened to Kareena in Jab We Met, love can screw you up Cry

haha ur post made me laughh OUT LOUD!! LOL boring bland type hahahah lol
Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
well if she breaks his heart and he cant handle it then it's not her fault. 
Someone always gets hurts when two ppl are dating, she got hurt by Ranbir and she picked herself up. If Ranveer is too weak to recover then he shouldnt get involved, as simple as thatWink

Go to top