Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Will Deepika Destroy Ranveer? (Page 6)

lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
I am in love with Ranveer after BBB
I am in love with Deepika after KCK

But, I have fallen for DeepVeer after the first  photos of them came out when she visited his friends.Embarrassed Since then I have been a FAN of these two as couple.

For me, I think that both have positive I influence on each other. a veer is a very intelligent man and he has put his relationship with her in very proper words - she is Ying to my yang.

Ranveer needs a person with patience, grave and dignity like Deepika. The one who can put a check on him in a good way. Because Ranveer is bindaas and the media won't take a second to chew him up if he says something offline...he won't get that many chances. He needs to handle his career carefully without loosing himself. Because we LOVE him

Deepika needed somebody like him in her life...to make her smile, laugh and be herself. She needed an intelligent person in her life and I think she found that anchor in him.Big smile

Will they last, not sure. But I would want them to.
Ofcourse it is given that any person who dates Deepika would garner negative response...LOL Don't worry about tnat...

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Their relationship is very strange. In my opinion, Ranveer's way smarter than Deepika...so doubt Deepika can "destroy" him. In fact, if anything Deepika seems self destructive to me with the way she handles her relationships.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mallika-E-Bhais

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Give the guy some credit. I don't think he will get "destroyed".

They are two mature individuals in a relationship, ffs. LOL

KhurafatiKalash

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah, the evil serial dating witch is so going to ruin this little naive munna. Disapprove
Geez, they are both adults. People here love to portray Deepika in this kind of light, it's so redundant. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalashRamsha..

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Yes, she will destroy Ranveer because she is an evil witch who only knows how to use and throw people like tissues WackoWackoWacko
On a serious note, Ranveer is not a little kid nor is Deepika. They know what they are doing more than us fans (or should I say haters) who just like to speculate. They both are trying to get to know each other better and only they know how serious or not this relationship is. If things don't work out, then they might go their separate ways and move on (though I hope that's not the case. I'm really rooting for this couple). I don't see what the big deal is. Confused
arcoiris Goldie
arcoiris
arcoiris

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Ranveer doesn't seem like Devdas kinds. He sounds resilient and irrespective of his relationship status with Deepika he will continue to shine on professional front. Deepika and Ranveer look good together and to me they both seem equally involved and in loveHeart.

Edited by arcoiris - 05 January 2014 at 5:42pm
HZAnita IF-Dazzler
HZAnita
HZAnita

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

Their relationship is very strange. In my opinion, Ranveer's way smarter than Deepika...so doubt Deepika can "destroy" him. In fact, if anything Deepika seems self destructive to me with the way she handles her relationships.

If you wouldn't mind, could you please explain this statement?  I'm neither criticizing nor saying you are wrong.  I am not going to argue with you either,   She just seems pretty well adjusted on the surface to me, so I am curious how you have come to this opinion.  
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HZAnita

Originally posted by starstruckk

If you wouldn't mind, could you please explain this statement?  I'm neither criticizing nor saying you are wrong.  I am not going to argue with you either,   She just seems pretty well adjusted on the surface to me, so I am curious how you have come to this opinion.  

Well, I say that based off of her relationship with Ranbir. I still feel she hasn't completely moved on. I feel she genuinely did love him and for some reason she still talks about the breakup till this day as if it happened just yesterday which I find very unnecessary as it has been years now. She also came across as impulsive when she was with Ranbir..for instance, the way she got his initials tattooed on her neck? and so quickly? I personally think that was perhaps her most serious relationship..the other relationships she has had while being in bollywood never seemed as serious..and given that's how hard she falls in love when love happens..seems kind of unhealthy to me. 

HZAnita

Go to top