Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Will Deepika Destroy Ranveer? (Page 21)

PerpetuumMobile IF-Dazzler
PerpetuumMobile
PerpetuumMobile

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

Wow some people show their true colors here and no action is taken against them. This member first s**t shames Katrina and now has moved on to Deepika Silly

This is EXACTLY the reason why I've begun to hate Ranveer despite him being a great actor Dead

Not to question your choices but why would you let people influence something you like, that's like giving them power over your choices.
I'm asking because I've seen that said a lot here, so fans do have an influence on some people.
I guess not for me, if I were to base my liking based on fans then I wouldn't like any actors as all fandoms have their share of crazies.

The tactics used here were so predictable that I couldn't help but laugh at the shenanigans and change in affiliations. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SinistarPainHZAnitamanjeryJohnny.BalrajlovanikaTargaryenzara321

lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -samosa-

Wow some people show their true colors here and no action is taken against them. This member first s**t shames Katrina and now has moved on to Deepika Silly

This is EXACTLY the reason why I've begun to hate Ranveer despite him being a great actor Dead

Not to question your choices but why would you let people influence something you like, that's like giving them power over your choices.
I'm asking because I've seen that said a lot here, so fans do have an influence on some people.
I guess not for me, if I were to base my liking based on fans then I wouldn't like any actors as all fandoms have their share of crazies.

The tactics used here were so predictable that I couldn't help but laugh at the shenanigans and change in affiliations. LOL

I am not changing my choice...I am Deepika fan and Ranveer fan. I will remind so if they are together or not or hate eachother after a year or so. I will change my choice when I feel that they have let me down as a fan. Big smile

And have you seen the trend of these negative posts. Their aim is to spread so much negativity in Deepika or Ranveer thread that the thread is closed. So better ignore them and comment on the constructive the opinions...Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SinistarPainPerpetuumMobilemanjeryTargaryenTani91

SinistarPain Goldie

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SinistarPain

i am sad that why some people took me seriously at the first place.I barely commented on deepika threads before.All i was doing this couple of days is loser talk.Deepika fans get affected quickly.Saala es chakkar mein faaltu mein 20% warning levelLOL

Dude u didn't have to do that, don't waste ur energy. If some deepika fans are ranveer fans only bcuz they are together then so be it.
Celebs lose and gain fans all the time for several reasons, that's just how it is. All celebs have true fans and band wagoners.
I am a true deepika and ranveer fan, I love both of them, together and individually, and would never get influenced by what some people in the fandom would say.

Edited by zarak65 - 06 January 2014 at 8:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SinistarPain

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged

guess because I've been on IF for a long time and seen how fandoms work LOL

But it's not just fans, it was Ranveer himself a while back that kinda put me off because I felt he was contradicting his personality. I loved him pre-Lootera the promotions and everything because he was calmer and actually seemed to care about the craft of filmmaking but after RL I feel like he's become another run in the mill star who only cares for commercial success, sorry but that's just want I observed and doesn't help that we have crazies in the fandom here and on tumblr that overhyped him to no bounds, exactly the same they did with Ranbir during Rockstar (and I loathe everything about that movie)

So I guess it's just that. Ermm like I said I'm a vain fan I change my opinion fairly quickly

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SinistarPainmanjeryPerpetuumMobileIceMaidenlovanikaTargaryen

IceMaiden IF-Dazzler
IceMaiden
IceMaiden

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Deepika is very Chalak
I have been observing you since the Koffee thread, you are getting annoying with the same lame rantsLOL We know you don't like Deepika. Please tell us something new.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SinistarPainIHeartDeepika.

PerpetuumMobile IF-Dazzler
PerpetuumMobile
PerpetuumMobile

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovanika

I am not changing my choice...I am Deepika fan and Ranveer fan. I will remind so if they are together or not or hate eachother after a year or so. I will change my choice when I feel that they have let me down as a fan. Big smile

And have you seen the trend of these negative posts. Their aim is to spread so much negativity in Deepika or Ranveer thread that the thread is closed. So better ignore them and comment on the constructive the opinions...Tongue

Same pinch, I like them individually and as a couple, no amount of people getting all territorial over Ranveer will change my views, yes it does make you wary to share your views on this forum, which is why I've always felt it's best to watch interviews and keep a track of track of them on your own rather than getting affiliated with fellow fans.

Ofcourse the ablaze of Ranveer sigs and sudden concern for him- one can immediately see the intent, its that glaringly obvious, which is why the jokes on them. LOL Epic fail at trying to rile up.

Edit- @Tani91, ok fair enough, I guess its different strokes for different folks. =)

Edited by -samosa- - 06 January 2014 at 9:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manjeryTargaryen

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged

i am sad that why some people took me seriously at the first place.I barely commented on deepika threads before.All i was doing this couple of days is loser talk.Deepika fans get affected quickly.Saala es chakkar mein faaltu mein 20% warning levelLOL

I think your strategy to fish out the real Ranveer fans was rather weird. And honestly even if you didn't mean any of the stuff you said some statements were below the belt. So obviously people would get riled up. But yeah as zarak said the number of fans a star has will always be fluctuating and some set of fans will remain loyal. It would've saved us all time and energy if you didn't do this "experiment".

Hope this doesn't repeat again LOL

Edited by Mephisto - 06 January 2014 at 9:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SinistarPain

Go to top