Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Will Deepika Destroy Ranveer? - Page 16

Posted: 10 years ago
My mission accomplished.Sorry to zarak,mephisto,manjery,lovanika,kruti,bella and others.Kiss to u guys and Kick to Tani 91.

No more bashing😊.zarak knows i didn"t mean anything.
Edited by SinistarPain - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: SinistarPain

I told u Zarak.Bandwagonars are like astin ka saap😆

It's not about band wagoning, it's about ranveer gaining more fans which he needs to increase his support system as he continues his career, and u are not helping him by bashing other stars.Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: zarak65

Well that's seriously unfair, u like a star based on what one or two fans have said? Not based on the star themselves? I have been part of ranveers fandom for a long time and let me tell u 95% adore deepika and love that they are together.

like I said I'm a vain fan 🥱 but I do like him as an actor though

My mission accomplished.Sorry to zarak,mephisto,manjery,lovanika,kruti,bella and others.Kiss to u guys and Kick to Tani 91.

No more bashing😊

You were trying to check the real ranveer fans amongst the deepika fans? 😆
Weird strategy then

Edit-TypoEdited by _YoU_KnOw_WhO - 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _YoU_KnOw_WhO

You were trying to check the real ranveer fans amongst the seepika fans? 😆
Weird strategy then

😆
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

No more bashing😊.zarak knows i didn"t mean anything.

Dude I know u have the right intentions for ranveer, thanx for saying u won't bash anymore.
And plz can we avoid this from happening again in the future.Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No more bashing😊

Aha!!!

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Tani91

Wow some people show their true colors here and no action is taken against them. This member first s**t shames Katrina and now has moved on to Deepika 🤪

This is EXACTLY the reason why I've begun to hate Ranveer despite him being a great actor 🤢

Not to question your choices but why would you let people influence something you like, that's like giving them power over your choices.
I'm asking because I've seen that said a lot here, so fans do have an influence on some people.
I guess not for me, if I were to base my liking based on fans then I wouldn't like any actors as all fandoms have their share of crazies.

The tactics used here were so predictable that I couldn't help but laugh at the shenanigans and change in affiliations. 😆
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -samosa-

Not to question your choices but why would you let people influence something you like, that's like giving them power over your choices.
I'm asking because I've seen that said a lot here, so fans do have an influence on some people.
I guess not for me, if I were to base my liking based on fans then I wouldn't like any actors as all fandoms have their share of crazies.

The tactics used here were so predictable that I couldn't help but laugh at the shenanigans and change in affiliations. 😆

I am not changing my choice...I am Deepika fan and Ranveer fan. I will remind so if they are together or not or hate eachother after a year or so. I will change my choice when I feel that they have let me down as a fan. ðŸ˜ƒ

And have you seen the trend of these negative posts. Their aim is to spread so much negativity in Deepika or Ranveer thread that the thread is closed. So better ignore them and comment on the constructive the opinions...😛
i am sad that why some people took me seriously at the first place.I barely commented on deepika threads before.All i was doing this couple of days is loser talk.Deepika fans get affected quickly.Saala es chakkar mein faaltu mein 20% warning level😆