Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
D
Edited by SinistarPain - 10 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zarak65

Hey why shud this make u hate ranveer, just becuase one fan if his is doesn't like deepika. All the other ranveer fans I know love deepika, on twitter nearly everyone who is a fan if deepika loves ranveer aswell, don't let these people get to u

I'm sorry but I'm a vain fan who gets influenced by a fandom and some Ranveer fans have been pissing me off here and on tumblr as well that's the reason for the dislike.

I never liked him in the first place after his first Kwk appearance and I only started liking him thanks to Lootera and the hype around RL and the increase of his fans here, but now it's back to square one thanks so some fans 🥱Edited by Tani91 - 10 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SinistarPain

Deepika is very Chalak

Are u just trying to get a reaction from deepika fans?
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

what else do you think he's doing, he did the same with Katrina fans before 🤢

Originally posted by: Tani91

I never liked him in the first place after his first Kwk appearance and I only started liking him thanks to Lootera and the hype around RL and the increase of his fans here, but now it's back to square one thanks so some fans

Th
zara321 thumbnail

I'm sorry but I'm a vain fan who gets influenced by a fandom and some Ranveer fans have been pissing me off here and on tumblr as well that's the reason for the dislike.

I never liked him in the first place after his first Kwk appearance and I only started liking him thanks to Lootera but now it's back to square one thanks so some fans 🥱

Well that's seriously unfair, u like a star based on what one or two fans have said? Not based on the star themselves? I have been part of ranveers fandom for a long time and let me tell u 95% adore deepika and love that they are together.

If i"m getting their attention why not😉
zara321 thumbnail

what else do you think he's doing, he did the same with Katrina fans before 🤢

Then just ignore him and don't let him influence how u feel about ranveer, every fandom has fans who run people the wrong way.

Well that's seriously unfair, u like a star based on what one or two fans have said? Not based on the star themselves? I have been part of ranveers fandom for a long time and let me tell u 95% adore deepika and love that they are together.

I to
zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SinistarPain

If i"m getting their attention why not😉

I don't why u are doing this, before I knew u didn't like deepika but u wouldn't bash her, but ever since the NYC pics came out u are constantly commenting mean things about her. What's going on?