Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: SinistarPain

So the boyfriend list thread is taken down by Moderators.I didn"t even bash Deepika there.Whats the reason could be??πŸ˜•

That thread was an invitation for people to bash deepika, seriously ever since the NYC pics came out people have been bashing deepika and ranveer and their fans, grow up everyone.
So lets take down this thread a well😈.Titanic here we comeπŸ˜›
Originally posted by: zarak65

That thread was an invitation for people to bash deepika, seriously ever since the NYC pics came out people have been bashing deepika and ranveer and their fans, grow up everyone.

But peeking Express used to the same thing.Why people didn"t complain then?πŸ˜•
Edited by SinistarPain - 10 years ago
zara321 thumbnail

So lets take down this thread a well😈.Titanic here we comeπŸ˜›

Plz take down this thread, I am have become sick of this nonsense.
Originally posted by: zarak65

Plz take down this thread, I am have become sick of this nonsense.

Ar
Edited by SinistarPain - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: lovanika

Lol.πŸ˜†..strategy alert: some unidentified sources after feeling threatened by the increasing popularity of Ranveer and Deepika have come out with a plan to create a rift between Ranveer and Deepika fans. This was done many years by Britishers by their famous "Divide and Rule policy" and now by Ran-Kat fansπŸ˜‰

Note: Follow what your heart says...don't write under influence.πŸ˜‰

mods this members always target openly never ever u take action against this. U always sent me pm's but wht abt this lady one of the most instigating members!
manjery thumbnail
Originally posted by: LangdaTyagi

Girl I didn't mean that, I mean  it's pointless to bash Deepika and eventually some fans of Deepika  will bash ranveeer as well. What will happen at the end...nothing but people getting banned. Bashing like that is rude and will cause more fanwars πŸ˜†. 

okk i got it πŸ˜› but the comment is complete degradtion for a women or girl whether u agree or not 
N Edited by SinistarPain - 10 years ago
Targaryen thumbnail

Aren"t u sick of that people bash Ranveer and make fun of him coz he is dating that dayan?

Uff who is bashing Ranveer because he is dating Deepika? I haven't come across such threads 
zara321 thumbnail

Aren"t u sick that people bash Ranveer and make fun of him coz he is dating that dayan?

So is that why u are bashing deepika? Dude come on, if u are a hardcore ranveer fan u wud just accept he is dating her, u don't have to like her but ranveer isn't a kid and he is not stupid and has decided to be with her.
And why are u so adamant that she is a dayan? Do u know her or ranveer personally?
Whenever anyone bashes ranveer I simply ignore it bcuz I know what they are saying makes no sense and arguing with them wud just waste my time, why resort to thier level?Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago