Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: manjery

@ bold nothing ? okkk quite surprising after seeing the above comment becoz i have never seen sooo cheap, low  and disguisting thing ever.PERIOD 

I
Edited by SinistarPain - 10 years ago
manjery thumbnail
@ sp did i quote u ? no 
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay.  I'm pretty sure this thread has gone off the deep end...so...

@ sp did i quote u ? no 

I
Edited by SinistarPain - 10 years ago
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@ bold nothing ?πŸ€” okkk quite surprising after seeing the above comment becoz i have never seen sooo cheap, low  and disguisting thing ever.PERIOD 

Girl I didn't mean that, I mean  it's pointless to bash Deepika and eventually some fans of Deepika  will bash ranveeer as well. What will happen at the end...nothing but people getting banned. Bashing like that is rude and will cause more fanwars πŸ˜†. 

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol.πŸ˜†..strategy alert: some unidentified sources after feeling threatened by the increasing popularity of Ranveer and Deepika have come out with a plan to create a rift between Ranveer and Deepika fans. This was done many years by Britishers by their famous "Divide and Rule policy" and now by Ran-Kat fansπŸ˜‰
Note: Follow what your heart says...don't write under influence.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: lovanika

Lol.πŸ˜†..strategy alert: some unidentified sources after feeling threatened by the increasing popularity of Ranveer and Deepika have come out with a plan to create a rift between Ranveer and Deepika fans. This was done many years by Britishers by their famous "Divide and Rule policy" and now by Ran-Kat fansπŸ˜‰

Note: Follow what your heart says...don't write under influence.πŸ˜‰

Historical knowledge kaafi achi hai aapki
ya phir ho hi angrezo ke zamaane ki? πŸ˜†
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yawn this is getting so stupid. People need any excuse to bash people they don't like.
Ranveer and deepika are two adults in a relationship, they know perfectly well what they are doing and how serious they are. There is no need to feel sorry for anyone.
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarak65

Yawn this is getting so stupid. People need any excuse to bash people they don't like.
Ranveer and deepika are two adults in a relationship, they know perfectly well what they are doing and how serious they are. There is no need to feel sorry for anyone.

Agree 100% with you. 
After seeing what is happening in Deepika thread I am not even posting anything and waiting for it all to blow over...πŸ˜†
S Edited by SinistarPain - 10 years ago