Will Deepika Destroy Ranveer? - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
love ka toh pata nahi but in Ram leela she defintiely..chewed him up. 
Originally posted by: Black_Cat_

love ka toh pata nahi but in Ram leela she defintiely..chewed him up. 

whose orgasm was better?πŸ˜›
S
Edited by SinistarPain - 10 years ago
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SinistarPain

She is cheating on Ranveer with Homi .No class🀒.She is definitely having sexual interourse with him.

Um...what? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

She is cheating on Ranveer with Homi .No class.She is definitely having sexual intercourse with him. #loosevagina🀒

mate that's below the belt, shouldn't  say such thing.  Why do you want to get banned again for nothing?

Common you must respect Ranveer decision, if he loves her and is happy being with Deepika so be it nah.

Originally posted by: HZAnita

Um...what? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U got itπŸ˜›
Originally posted by: LangdaTyagi

mate that's below the belt, shouldn't  say such thing.  Why do you want to get banned again for nothing?

Common you must respect Ranveer decision, if he loves her and is happy being with Deepika so be it nah.

Over

whose orgasm was better?πŸ˜›

chiii...u talk and think abt only one thing...just prove Ranveer aisa hai to fans kaise honge...btw i found arjun hotter than him in gunday promos...NOW KILL ME πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Black_Cat_

chiii...u talk and think abt only one thing...just prove Ranveer aisa hai to fans kaise honge...btw i found arjun hotter than him in gunday promos...NOW KILL ME πŸ˜†

Maine Ram-Leela dekhi,tumne "po*n Lella".Tumne hi toh kahi thi.Bhool gayi.By the way For the record time "Stay on Topic"πŸ˜›

And what is this."Chii" huhπŸ˜†
πŸ˜›
manjery thumbnail
Originally posted by: LangdaTyagi

@ bold nothing ?πŸ€” okkk quite surprising after seeing the above comment becoz i have never seen sooo cheap, low  and disguisting thing ever.PERIOD