Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortuitous thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

We all know they are dating, we also know Ranveer as the happy go lucky, positive, loud types, whereas Deepika is the boring bland type...

My concern is that Deepika is going to chew up Ranveer and spit him out, and then he'll become a majnu Devdas type who goes into depression and maybe even an alcoholic! It seems like he is more into her than vice versa.

I just hope his life doesn't become what happened to Kareena in Jab We Met, love can screw you up 😭

haha ur post made me laughh OUT LOUD!! πŸ˜† boring bland type hahahah lol
Mistyy thumbnail
well if she breaks his heart and he cant handle it then it's not her fault. 
Someone always gets hurts when two ppl are dating, she got hurt by Ranbir and she picked herself up. If Ranveer is too weak to recover then he shouldnt get involved, as simple as thatπŸ˜‰
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just laugh at how people make assumptions as if they know what's going on in these celeb relationships, like who is worth who and which one is more serious, how in the world do we know?!
We know nothing about any of these celeb relationships, and honestly why is it our business who they choose to be with and what they do together ? 
It's their lives and they have every rite to be with whoever they want and do whatever they want, it takes two people in a relationship and so they are equally responsible for choosing to be together. I mean can u imagine people commenting on who u should date? 
And even if these celeb couples decide to breakup then that is again their  decision and people should just accept it and not make a big deal out of it, I mean this ranbir and deepika break up has been stretched out for so long because for some odd reason people keep bringing it up. 
Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago
Peanutbolt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It just amazes me how people who called Ranveer fugly,creepy and all that shit are showing their soo called concern about him now,just because he is dating the person whom they hate,Hypocrite much?πŸ₯±
k
Edited by SinistarPain - 10 years ago
Peanutbolt thumbnail
Originally posted by: SinistarPain

kacha chaba jayegi aur dhakad tak nehi legi

You know what?by making such statements you are proving Ranveer to be some brainless,dumb and a love sick puppy.But in reality he clearly knows his priorities and he is no innocent.Being a fan doesn't mean you own him.By makng such statements in every thread,as you say ranveer will not gain fans but will lose.
Originally posted by: Daffyy

You know what?by making such statements you are proving Ranveer to be some brainless,dumb and a love sick puppy.But in reality he clearly knows his priorities and he is no innocent.Being a fan doesn't mean you own him.By makng such statements in every thread,as you say ranveer will not gain fans but will lose.

Its
Peanutbolt thumbnail
Edit : Donot want to continue this discussion.
Edited by Daffyy - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Daffyy

Edit : Donot want to continue this discussion.

A
EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He lives for the moment, he'll move on to another if anything like that happens, its as simple as that! πŸ˜† Life goes on.
P.S. Its none of our concern seriously πŸ€“, how can we make out just ANYTHING out of interviews,chat shows, and specially PAST records as you have hinted on? How can we know whatever is happening in their life? 

It would be better for us only if we just leave these celebs alone and follow sanskaars #Alok Nath πŸ˜›