Soon the family will follow......

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi,

i think soon raghu's family will be coming to live at the haveli... remember raghu has asked 4 weeks time to give back money to some goon, borrowed by baburam ...  seems like raghu had totally forgotten about it... if he arranges the money somehow then its alright , they will have their house ... otherwise , they will lose their house

ur thoughts 😃
yes, that seems a possibility. And it will be fun to have them in the haveli. Maya and Mahima together and Baburam and Renuka together ðŸ˜†. CVs have great potential of a fun track there !
maybe, n e thing in possible
Agree ,there's is a possibility of this happening, but if the cv's r planning this then MU is here to stay for a very long time .
Very interesting.

Can't wait to see this.
nice point di...if this happened its really fun to watch..
bt really the 4 week is yet to over...or cv forget abt this also...
This will be a interesting track...cant wait to baburam enjoying the luxuries of the mansion
Nice post dhanya. I think the cvs hav forgotten all abt it. Bak then it was d need of d hr as raghu n shivani had to b at d same interview.

Or we can say that now raghu has got a job, mayb he's paying off the money in installments. N even if nt, I dnt think raghu wud allow his family to stay at d haveli. Mayb he'l get a place fr rent.

But if it indeed happens, there wil b so many fun momentsl
If Raghu allowes his family to live in haveli , it means that he accepted the will, coz this will make his family like owners to haveli.
Also Shivani will be assured that Raghu wants the property.
For this Raghu's family moving to haveli doesn't go well with Raghu's characterising .
That will be very interesting to watch. baburam v/s evil trio. I think they will come to haveli,may be shivani will invite them.