Loved this post ðŸ¤£
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

😆😆😆
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ashish got very romantic eyes. ..so just wait for a romantic scenes when she will look at paro...I am 10000000000000 percent sure. ..nobody from tv or bollywood have got such romantic eyes. 
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
There is something special and the way he looks at Paro, my heart miss a beat
Rooh_5896 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For me it is like whenever there is an eyelock I get so mesmerised with the feeling and noticing their expressions, their heavy breaths and the aura of the scene that sometimes I miss the consequent dialogues and I even miss the hotness quotient, because they are really good actors ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜†
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post..You ve said it all..Their eye locks are mesmerizing!!! ðŸ˜³
dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonapari

Mr.Rudra is spellbound by paro's beauty...

I mean who wouldn't yaar????????
Paro is so so pretty...
He might be a handsome  hunk...I agree ...but she just looks like she came from a different world ...so he is just amazed how can someone be so pretty...
And Ashish being an amazing actor has been doing a terrific job in those soulful eyelocks...
I won't talk about Sanz's eyelocks...well there is nothing left to talk about her eyelocks,expressions & acting...
she is out of this world...

i sooo agreee...you wait a little more, the way he uses his eyes, u feel like crashing in through the tv and hugging him.... in this case, as if his soul is being torn out of his being and flowing through his eyes to meet paro's soul...its a tug !
dmg2c thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati1975us

When I frst saw him looking at her, I thought he had confusion and surprise in them. It is as if he was trying to come to terms with his own reaction to her. She's getting married. Well, why does he care? She displays kindness for her sister. He stirs a little. He notices. 

Fauji sa, where's the cool indifference that's reserved for everyone else? 

He's not indifferent to her. And it bothers him. It perturbs him and puzzles him. I loved the scene when Rudra sees Paro in the rear view mirror. There's such a forlorn distant and yet eager look in Rudra's face. Ashish did that scene very well. 

EGGGJAAACTTTLLLYYY!!! he doesnt even know what he is doing or what he is feeling. he doesnt like this feeling of being forced to be caught up in her...it torments him to be connected to someone like this. he doesnt understand it. it confuses and angers him.
dmg2c thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sexy_Angel

My heart goes 'Dhak Dhak'

Loved this post ðŸ¤£

🤗
dmg2c thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukhminderkaur7

Ashish got very romantic eyes. ..so just wait for a romantic scenes when she will look at paro...I am 10000000000000 percent sure. ..nobody from tv or bollywood have got such romantic eyes. 

i know su, and i agree...you   remember epi 2 in GKD when he first sees Arpi?