•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Just look at his face how miserable he looks πŸ˜­

i felt like killing karan at that time😑

btw are u guys liking karan??? if it was Shakti instead of karan would u still have liked his character??😳

plz comment make the forum more active πŸ˜Š Edited by MrsArnavRajput - 10 years ago
Ufff I wanted to punch Karan! 😑 This Karan guy is really shady though. I don't know what to make of him. I mean he's just a wayward character. Sometimes he doesn't seem that bad, but you can't like him either. I'm waiting to see what the writers will do with him.

Thank goodness Shakti isn't playing the role! It would have been more difficult to dislike the character if it was him. But I think Shakti would have looked too mature for Veera anyways.
i jus want to kill karan thank god shakthi is not in it...
this pic the reason why i can NEVER EVER in my life like karan's character, i love shakti, but even if he was there as karan, i wud have hated him with the same intensity πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by imli123

Ufff I wanted to punch Karan! 😑 This Karan guy is really shady though. I don't know what to make of him. I mean he's just a wayward character. Sometimes he doesn't seem that bad, but you can't like him either. I'm waiting to see what the writers will do with him.

Thank goodness Shakti isn't playing the role! It would have been more difficult to dislike the character if it was him. But I think Shakti would have looked too mature for Veera anyways.

i totally agree with u πŸ‘πŸΌactually karan represents any modern city guy u know!! the practical type!!
he is sort of a selfish guy who is nice but selfish and more that that a a really practical guy!!! if we see its a really simple character but actually the character is complicated too!!πŸ˜•

yeah even when i first heard the news of shakti planning the role i thought of the same but then i saw him in one of the episodes of MTVwebbed where he played the role of a 22year old boy and he looked quite goodπŸ‘πŸΌ i think the look he adorned in that show if he did the same in this one he wouldn't have looked that mature indeed ankit looks quite mature beside digangana even he looks older than shivin and vishal especially vishal πŸ˜†
Ya, I too don't like karan.. :(
Originally posted by sonu-monu

which scene is it ..?πŸ˜•

it was the scene where ranvi goes to veera's collage for her graduation...there he goes in to the washroom with that lamb and karan makes fun of him and when ranvi tries to avoid him and go into the washroom karan pushes him badly and ranvi gets hurt aswell!!

that karan!!!!!!!😑
Originally posted by MrsArnavRajput

it was the scene where ranvi goes to veera's collage for her graduation...there he goes in to the washroom with that lamb and karan makes fun of him and when ranvi tries to avoid him and go into the washroom karan pushes him badly and ranvi gets hurt aswell!!

that karan!!!!!!!😑

Hey thanks, for the explanation...😑

I thought it for other scene... now I just hate him..😑😑😑
oh i watch that scene when ranvi goes to veera's collage but i missed  washroom scene eyy i already hate karan  but now hating more  ..,ranvi tell veera abt this ..?
Originally posted by sonu-monu

oh i watch that scene when ranvi goes to veera's collage but i missed  washroom scene eyy i already hate karan  but now hating more  ..,ranvi tell veera abt this ..?

nop!
karan told veera that he misbehaved with her veerji and he didn't know that he was veera's brother!!
and ranvi never let karan realize that he recognized him as the guy who behaved badly with him in the collage...