India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Ranjan! My view

munz. Goldie
munz.
munz.

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Hey guys... I started watching Veera after the leap... But have watched few episodes before leap here and there...

Coming to Ranjan... Don't know why but I didn't like the fact that Ranvi has liked ganjan in a romantic way since childhood... I would have loved if they have showed Ranvi developing feeling now... It would have been much more sweeter to see the development from the both sides...

It's my my opinion... No offense to Ranjan fans...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TinkerBellapluviophile.Supernatural_10

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I always preferred Gunjan falling for him first.. It would've been refreshing and Ranvi would've stood out but now it just seems like he's in the 'crowd' I know he's her friend and understands her better than rest of the guys but it's kind of boring for me.. I'm always in for the guy falling first but not in this case, I mean we don't really get to see when Ranvi falls for her so it feels like their story is missing an important piece.. They may grow on me later on but I would probably see their story in the same light Ermm

Edited by ..Tamanna - 05 January 2014 at 11:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munz.Supernatural_10

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munz.

Hey guys... I started watching Veera after the leap... But have watched few episodes before leap here and there...

Coming to Ranjan... Don't know why but I didn't like the fact that Ranvi has liked ganjan in a romantic way since childhood... I would have loved if they have showed Ranvi developing feeling now... It would have been much more sweeter to see the development from the both sides...

i feel that its kind of fine.. cos he is like 27 years old.. and generally one would get the love feeling by early 20s.. so in that way its kind of shown naturally.. and ranvi has known gunjan for very long and probably the only girl he has known so well all his life.. 
gunjan also really respects him.. her tone with him and others have such a vast difference.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munz.

munz. Goldie
munz.
munz.

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namratavyas

i feel that its kind of fine.. cos he is like 27 years old.. and generally one would get the love feeling by early 20s.. so in that way its kind of shown naturally.. and ranvi has known gunjan for very long and probably the only girl he has known so well all his life..
gunjan also really respects him.. her tone with him and others have such a vast difference..

Maybe... But I would have loved to see Ranvi falling in love later on...
Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

I have seen it from the beginning they never really showed Ranvi having a soft corner for Gunjan, where as once Gunjan asked him how she looked when they were younger b4 the leap he said she didnt look nice she was looking like bansuri... she looked better before.. other than that they were friends they never should anything from Ranvi side

now all of sudden he has feelings for her, I was expecting a different love story for Ranvi.. Gunjan falls for him he doesnt, something totally different out the box but CVs decided to show simple story they could of shown it in a better way it doesnt make much sense.. no offence to Ranjan fans

munz.pluviophile.

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Tamanna

I always preferred Gunjan falling for him first.. It would've been refreshing and Ranvi would've stood out but now it just seems like he's in the 'crowd' I know he's her friend and understands her better than rest of the guys but it's kind of boring for me.. I'm always in for the guy falling first but not in this case, I mean we don't really get to see when Ranvi falls for her so it feels like their story is missing an important piece.. They may grow on me later on but I would probably see their story in the same light Ermm

Same here but opposite happened Ranvi fell for Gunjan she didnt... exactly Ranvi isnt like that duno why CVs are showing the love track so soon at least it should of had a better story I dont like RanJan pairing but if the story was good I wouldnt have any problem either

munz.pluviophile.

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
i think the statement from ranvi's friend last epi that Ranvi oved Gunjan from childhood, is a tiny mistake, 
I think what was intended was that as they grew up, the Ranvi feelings for Gunjan grew, as he is the most probable person who knows the real Gunjan in the entire wide world. There is a tonne of backstory to Gunjan that Ranvi definitely is part of, 

so i dont think theres any problem, coz I interpreted that statement as just a jumbled up line, but what was raelly meant was when they were growin up, early teen years

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top