Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Your reaction to MEIEJ ending news if it was true! (Page 5)

Poll Question: Your reaction to MEIEJ ending news?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
18 [16.51%]
62 [56.88%]
29 [26.61%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

k.atrina75 IF-Dazzler
k.atrina75
k.atrina75

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I was like... all of us told them(cvs) a hundred of tyms to mend their ways but dey turned deaf ears... ab bhugto sab...

_Tangled_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tangled_
_Tangled_

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niki_cool

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Chakks SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING Hai na ? Tongue
I totally agree with Nishi on this thing, Dialouge credit goes to her LOL
"Tell me One Awesome show with awesome story where you would like to export DVD ?" Tongue

Now at least we are getting some entertaining epis and DVD in same frameLOL</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> If show ends there is no gurantee DVD will be lucky again to get better shows </font>
Ermm

well said niki exactly my thoughtsClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690Niki_cool

sangeet6690 Goldie
sangeet6690
sangeet6690

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
crying buckets!!!

i hate weekends becoz i dont get my daily fill of DVD..i keep waiting for monday..so i just cant imagine my day without Rishbala..i want my daily dose of RK or else i cant sleep

n also once MB ends m sure it would be close to impossible seeing DVD together..n also i cant think of any better role than RK for VD from here he can only go to movies..nothing on TV can be better than RK n would be interesting enough for him after he has played a complex character as RK!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RishabMadhusubashniaan-rishSurvivalMs.Tufani_charu_

Fortuitous IF-Sizzlerz
Fortuitous
Fortuitous

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

i love dvd and the show... <3
we fans take out time for it on a daily basis but saurabh and nautanki dont have time for their own "first love"... 
and it seems all revenues they have earnt fro madhubala are being used on rang rasiya Unhappy

if the show was ending, which i believed it wouldnt as it is still a good trp show and 3rd on the chart after bv and cnwk, furthermore such rumors have been on since august 2012

at a certain point i had even wanted dvd to quit the show esp so dd could take on the bw offers and expand her horizons as an actress, vd doesnt need to, he couldnt have gotten  a better character =)

but if it was ending truly...
i would be quite sad but knowing this could take dvd to better place in  their career, i would come to terms with it

I think that if this show ends, what we will all really miss is Rishbala and DVD as they are what kept us watching throughout nautanki's butchering and that is what we will remember years after the show has ended Cry

if the show were to end, however, i would like to see nautaki end it on a goodnote and for th show to not have a downfall but have a memorable larger than life conclusion and a PROPER heroine track without nivarans and other bakwas LOL

Edited by AnshForums - 05 January 2014 at 6:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
 i love dvd rishbala so much muje tho unko saath dekhna hai Day Dreaming

Ms.Tufani

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
I read about the rumor once it was ruled out..,

Mixed feelings!!ConfusedOuch I would be happy that now I can get rid of my addiction and use my time elsewhere.. I have never watched a show before nor do I intend to watch another one after meiej! 
But I love RK n Rishbala.. There will never be another character like RK.. And no other couple with such a scorching chemistry.. So not being able to get my dose of Rishbala n RK would have made me sad.. Cry

Edited by cardio21 - 05 January 2014 at 7:25pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RishabMadhuaan-rishMs.Tufani..sairat.._charu_Befikre

Biks44 Goldie
Biks44
Biks44

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Mixed feelings Smile
Sad that will not be able to see RK anymore ( though can always see repeats.. They are way more interesting) and happy that finally my addiction over Rishbala will be actually over. I have never been this involved in any other on-screen characters other than these two Confused

Befikre

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

@charu  - Errr OK. I just feel that NF and ST ruined MEIEJ completely because of RR and that is why IGNORANCE is the only thing I can give to that show.

i wud still give them a benefit of doubt chakku..nobody can willfully ignore their money making machine..mb made them famous..we don't know what constraints they are working in..they made mistakes and paid heavily for it...i cant blame only rr Bec Mb is going downhill since the unwedding..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniaan-rishMs.TufaniBefikre

Go to top