Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Your reaction to MEIEJ ending news if it was true!

Poll

Your reaction to MEIEJ ending news?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
So we just got the news of MEIEJ ending. Although it is a rumour, I want to know your reactions if it was true😆

Some were extremely happy with the news as they feel that the show is a torture now and can't get back on track and the actors deserve something better than this.😛

Some literally started crying🤣 They love MEIEJ and DVD way too much to let them go. 

Some like me had mixed feelings. On one hand I don't wanna let go of RK, Madhu, Rishbala and DVD, but on the other hand I am bored of this show and the lame senseless tracks. I feel that the makers themselves aren't interested in this show anymore, that is why ST is tweeting about the time he can't devote to the show And they are just continuing with it for generating revenue as MEIEJ has highest paid ads on Colors and DVD are very popular, so they don't wanna lose them.

So frankly, share your actual reaction😆 I would want the show to end on a high note now if the makers have no story to show than to fool around with random KRK like tracks which are entertaining but plot-less!
Edited by _Mojo.Jojo_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Everybody
Knows my reaction 🤣🤣🤣

I actually stopped watching RR 🤣🤣
And wanted it to go the drain 🤣
Cause I wanna see my babies always together ❤️
Cause after this show I won't get to see them together 😭
Edited by Cute_Strawberry - 10 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cute_Strawberry

Everybody
Knows my reaction 🤣🤣🤣

This ----- 
..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Chaks
Yes🤣
I edited 🤣 😛
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Chakku ST confirm the news that MB not going off air so why this poll then?

My reaction always like - 🤣 There they are again crying on baseless rumours like even now.
Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
none of d above bcz i love only dvd/rm very much not d show so much .n iknew dat these r baseless rumors only so IDC 😃
but im liking krk track very much n i think if krk replaces rk [ rk kidnapped or killed for some time ]  n then  it gets revealed dat he is twin brother of rk whom dat lady stole [ radha did not knw dat she delievered twins]  then dat wud b awesome  n very interesting story .
👍🏼
Befikre thumbnail
@Shahi and GLA - Err but still even if it was true, what would have been your reaction?

@Razu - ROFL you don't contribute to RR's TRPs😆
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i know its not ending rightaway..so...

but yeah, whenever it ends, i want Mb to end on a high note, the actors, ph, or trps or colors should not be passing blames to each other...

Haan, whenever there is a rumor, i do cry a lot and think tht this might be the first serial which i may watch after it ends..kind of freeze in time..this is the first set of actors which i wud like to follow once Mb is over..and its nothing like i have anything against nf, i will still watch their shows,if i like it Bec they truly made a unique and memorable serial once..
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I knew this news was rumor  . So no reaction from my side 😆 . 
-Mockingjay- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I had mixed feelings.

I  mean i dont know what to think. I didnt want it to shut down.

But i was actually shocked that Sanskar has not been shut down yet, and bani was given so much time to cope up the trp but they are shutting down MEIEJ without even trying to save it .

Though i knew we cant trust ZA completely 😉

Well the thing that matters now is that it isnt shutting down so yeah. 😆 Edited by _Madhubala_ - 10 years ago