shlok is the only character on tv.....audience dont know....

Posted: 10 years ago
i think among all serials ...shlok is the only character...about him we dont y is he like this...i mean already 4 months passed v dont know y is he like this...and not only that v dont whether he loves astha or not...he has kept on saying he hates her  and all...his some actions show he loves her but the next minute his actions r like no he still doesnt love her...

i think he is the only character on tv...audience is confused...like they know he is the hero...but they dont know when he will show his true feelings...
in season 1 though serial was love/hate ...but audience were shown his inner feelings thru thoughts...like hero thinking about heroine when alone like thinking about her or having self conversation y i m thinking about her...

but here uff this shlok...we have shown that he was attracted b4 marriage 2-3 times...but after marriage only in hut...but the way it is shown it doesnt look he is in love...previous season the actor would get lost when attracted ...

but here when shlok feels attracted he just looks and then ignores it...as if no feelings...

shlok is really a confused character on tv...till date...

suspense is good nah, it makes him more interesting😳
i love his confusing character

theres an element of mystery

:-)

Yes, he likes to confuse us a lot😊. But that's whole fun in this character, he is an enigma!!!
His suspense keeps us going...good job guys...we turn all posts to positivity...loving it...
Shlok is one character who is hard to understand
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

suspense is good nah, it makes him more interesting😳
agree
Originally posted by asthak

Yes, he likes to confuse us a lot😊. But that's whole fun in this character, he is an enigma!!!
true
Originally posted by sanhita88

His suspense keeps us going...good job guys...we turn all posts to positivity...loving it...
yeah the suspense keeps us hooked in the show
Sometimes I feel there s lust in him bcos he never misses an opportunity to sleep on her lap, or pull her close by holding her waist, staring at her, etc...I m sure now if his baba says I need a grandson he will pull astha and then poor thing doesn't even say no...just keeps asking aap yeh kya kar rahe hain shlok...ha ha ha...she can't resist his charms too when he turns romantic or naughty!! 😉