India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou

MariyaOshin IF-Rockerz
MariyaOshin
MariyaOshin

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"

My God and Heavenly Father, I thank You this day and every day for Your love and mercy...
"I thank You Lord for my birth. I thank You Lord for the mother who gave me up. I thank You Lord for the mother who took me."
 "I thank God for allowing me to experience the many joys of life, by giving me the opportunity to love and be loved by my Friends"

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou so much my friends.Today,Yesterday I am/was so Happy.It has one and only one reason.Your love and affection.I actually doesn't deserve this.Thankyou my Jesus,you are the only one who gives and takes.You gives me immense of love in the form of my Family and Friends.I can see and feel all your Love and care through your Golden words.As Chandu said I am a Sensitive one.I have no courage to hold my tears and emotions.After reading all your wishes and prayers OH MY GOD (Not OMG more,Because my God gifted my Very special Friends and their unconditional Love)

Today many gifted me so much,So many said Happy Birthday,Many Many Returns, and all.if I have to select the best gift I will select those two lines,"Happy Birthday,Stay Blessed alz."I will keep this lines as a treasure.My sweet Mukku said that.This is her first message to me at this Year. I'm afraid my voice is going to break. Mukku I know you still loves me.Your 2 lines speaks a volume of 2 million love. There isn't a day that goes by when I don't thank God for my best friend. I can't imagine life without you. We had great conversations sprinkled with brilliance, insight and witty observations.You taught me that Magic  the magic, when two friends walk in opposite directions but still stay side by side. Even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you . . . you will find the strength to help.Mukku I know You will be there always.Thankyou so much dear

Maha ,When I was in trouble, you don't annoy me  by asking if there is anything you can do. You  think up something appropriate and do it.That's you...It's not any thread or post teach me  that.It's from my experiences with you dear...You are a special person who knows how to care and be a friend who values others as they are.No wonder you mean so much to me.You are the calm at the center of my storm dear.Thankyou so much dear

Chandu You are a sweet Sister of mine.Though you are elder to me(literally),But I always feels I am elder to you dear.You know Why I feels that,because of your innocence and baby wala pureness.Thankyou so much dear.All your words really touched my heart dear.You are very correct dear,I loves you a lot dear.I am so thankful to you for making a Beautiful and Touching thread for me...Thankyou so much my Chote !

Chitra, You are a  friend of mind. You gather me, dear. The pieces I am, you gather them and give them back to me in all the right order.You know ,all our Forum friends respects and admire you sweetie.You always praises all.You never miss any posts.You always appreciates all.Be  it's good or bad work you appreciates it.It's because of your inherited pureness dear...Thankyou so m uch dear.Your Special thread really means to me dear.I doesn't deserves any of that words dear.It's your pureness ! Thankyou dear You are a Saint darling !

Poo di,I know what you feels now ! I am so glad that We all have such a caring and Its hardworking Doctor Frind.Being a Doctor you never forget to make beautiful thread to us.From New year to Next New Year all your beautiful threads and Ghanna Peena parties us.All the Pvians have to specially thank you for all your hardworks and concern di.

Nikki dear,I know you will never miss my birthday thread dear.2012 gifted me a beautiful and funny friend that is you dear,Nikki.Now a days we can't chat as like as before.But our old friendship is still younger Nah !

Isya you still not commented in IF! But I know you will comment dear.It's you first wish me(FB) on my Birthday.. Isya your smile is sunshine, your laughter is contagious, your friendship is priceless!...Thankyou so much dear

Charmi,Thankyou so much my Gorgeous friend.You know, you are very beautiful and Masha Allah ! God gifted you a very beautiful face and wealth.I am so thankful to you for all your wishes and prayer dear.

Gafulu aka alka di You still not commented in ! But I am sure you will wish me.You are the most innocent and loving person of this forum dear.Thankyou so much dear...

Rosey Posey Thankyou sweet heart.You always makes me happy and you never comment any short messages to me.At your busy schedules also you comment long to appreciate my li'l works dear.Thankyou so much dear

Melodica ,my aishuma you still not commented in ! But I am so thankful for having a friend like you dear.Your EXCLAMMATION MARKS !!!!!!!!!! are your IDENTITY dear.You are the Jaan of the forum dear.Thankyou so much dear...

Surish I am so thankful to you dear.You always comment picture to all.I always wonder why you comment a word.But It's very difficult to comment a picture .You never ignore any posts...Thankyou so much dear..

It's my train time !
My weekend is over...
I have to go now.I am rushly thank all my sweet friends ..

Riya thankyou dear...
Thankyou Anu
Kate thankyou...
Thankyou so much Abie
Vincy thankyou dear...
Thankyou Veena di
Fatima thankyou...
Thankyou Kholita
Vani thankyou dear..
Thankyou Nan
Mona thankyou..
Thankyou Rachna..
Punarvivahrules 
 thankyou..
Thankyou Josh..
Sally thankyou..
Thankyou Deepa..

List May continues...
I know ! 
But It's the time to say Tata Bye Bye Dearies...

Thankyou All   those who wished and not wished ...Don't worry ! It's not your wish on a Special day matters me,It's your love matters...your care matters..I know many of our friends have exams,tight job schedule,vacation at  this time.I respect all my friends and love more.From my heart I have no complaints to any of my friends who forget to wish ...I am so happy for all of you dearies...

This is full of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.But I am sure you guys don't mind it.Coz we are Friends forver nah !

Loves,
Mariya

Edited by JeanPaul - 05 January 2014 at 11:21am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

SankyGalLincy_Linsnan0102rachna1970princess121993RA17Chitra_11sallybabyIsYaRoCHeRroseroseycaller123maha9--HANISA--vinnas.HandsomeBananagafulu14lovely_nikki

MariyaOshin IF-Rockerz
MariyaOshin
MariyaOshin

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged
AMAN
Aartiji ka Dosth

Blessings come in many ways, the nicest come as friends He nah 

No one knows from where he came and gone.He was an angel.    He came at the right time to unite our Aarya ..

Love you AMAN HugHug

Thanks to this Beautiful thread Chandu...Hug

-------------------------

Today is celebration day after new year Big smileBig smile,,,one of our dearHug..celebrating her birthday todayHug none other than my sweet sis *Mariya *Hug(jean paul)EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
she is so sweet and sensitive one i found ,SmileSmile,,,feel she is my dear sweetuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ,,likes me very muchClapClap ,,,ofcourse love meEmbarrassedtooHug,,,
im soo happyBig smileBig smile that both of our birthdays in same month Day Dreamingnd very near to my oneWinkWink so here i making a simple tred for her Big smileTongue,,hope she enjoyApprove ,,this celebratin PartyDay Dreaming,,,

SmileSmileHAPPY BIRTHDAY Big smileBig smile
It's your birthday time again;WinkWink
It's true; there's no denyingBig smile,
Another year has come and gone;Wink
You know that I'm not lying. So for you,Embarrassed
the birthday person,Tongue
Here's what I want to say in Birthday WishesClap:
I hope this birthday's the best one yet,Thumbs Up
In every delightful wayDay Dreaming.
So happy birthday to you.Big smileHug
Have lots of birthdayStar 

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!ClapClap

ClapClapWell, you are another year older and you haven't changed a bit. That's great because you are perfect just the way you are. Happy BirthdayClapClap.

Big smileHappy Birthday!!! I hope this is the begining of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!Clap

SmileSmilemany more happy returns of the day my sweet sisHugHug

all my dearies Hug,,friends Hug,,pvians Claplets wish her in this special day (Birthday)..Clap..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS TO THIS BEAUTIFUL THREAD CHITRAHug

How beautiful can a day be when it happens to be my darling  MARIA  DAY.Hug
Imagining Maria in a beautiful pink gown blowing the candle and cutting the cakeClapClapClap 

and the song PV forum members singing for U...Listen dear...Just for U Hug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-SMJtcTBqU

Maria  -  May every blink of your eyes turn into dreams coming true,
May every breathe u inhale turn into good health and happiness,
May every breathe u exhale keep the jealousy, ego and harm away,
May all our wishes keep u warm and protected thru out the year..
Happy birthday my sweetest Maria ! Be happy always.

Thanks Vinnas for making a post - or I would have missed expressing my feeling for this beautiful girl.

A warm hug from Pvians dear...Hug

Edited by JeanPaul - 05 January 2014 at 11:28am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

neghaSankyGalsallybabyprincess121993Chitra_11--HANISA--vinnasroseroseycaller123maha9gafulu14.HandsomeBananaAngel_Luvlovely_nikki

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:26am | IP Logged
oh mariya i know mukku wish is more than you can ask for really love to read about it

god bless sweety n indeed again a smaill credit goes to her to make us connect so well today hai naa

love you sweety

take care

shri krishna sharnam mamah Star

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MariyaOshinprincess121993Chitra_11vinnaslovely_nikkigafulu14

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Maria - Enjoy your moment and thank U for the kind words but I refuse the word 'Saint'LOL for I have the other side which you haven't seenLOL better watch out dear. Lovely words do spoil one's mind - so dear - tomorrow U may get another set of words which may keep u balanced. Enjoy and Good night from me.Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MariyaOshinprincess121993--HANISA--vinnaslovely_nikkigafulu14

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
wow wonderful... sorry 4 late

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993--HANISA--vinnaslovely_nikki

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
You are most welcome dear...
Hapy bday once again.. Hope u had a wonderful day

Edited by princess121993 - 05 January 2014 at 5:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SankyGalChitra_11--HANISA--vinnaslovely_nikki

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JeanPaul

Nikki dear,I know you will never miss my birthday thread dear.2012 gifted me a beautiful and funny friend that is you dear,Nikki.Now a days we can't chat as like as before.But our old friendship is still younger Nah !

Mariya sweetie, you are right, I can't miss your birthday thread. 
Yes we don't chat like before, but that doesn't mean that our friendship had faded. I still remember those days when we used to chat and had so much fun. 
Since last couple of months I've been very busy, so I couldn't read and comment on any of your posts. But I'm glad that I saw your birthday threads and was able to wish you.

Wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR. Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993Chitra_11--HANISA--vinnas

rachna1970 IF-Dazzler
rachna1970
rachna1970

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
U are welcome dearHug
Hope u had rocking daySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--HANISA--vinnas

Go to top