Posted: 10 years ago
guyz zee has dropped the new benazir dancing before jalal promo...i guess our calls did this...i am sure they must have told balaji also...now from tomorrow we must call them up again,atleast people in india and tell them to stop this stupid track.
new promo not shown today yet grr ZEEE
the new promo is not being shown for the past 2 days.
Y wid they create a new promo wid Ben dancing 4 jalal if one was already released 
Originally posted by SUMESHNI

Y wid they create a new promo wid Ben dancing 4 jalal if one was already released 

arey by promo i meant the same one when jalal imagines jodha in benazir.
maine bhi notice kiya...woh promo off air hai
i thnk they are mulling new twist..due to our upraor
Aanchal promos have always been misleading...like promo mein dikhaya Jodha gets to know about Benazir...show mein dikhaya Sharifuddin didnt disclose her name...😡
I think yeh dancing wala bhi waisa hi hai kuch...
ZEE grrroooaaarrr 😡😡 what're those craps , mohan will eat you ðŸ˜ˆðŸ˜ˆ
This entire track is pointless and Ekta is back to her old tricks. let us see how long and far she will dragged this track, what is it three weeks so far.

If this continue people will get bored and fed up and move on, other shows are soicing up for the new year and we have to deal with this nagin girl.

When a story is true there is only so far you can go fron the original story, Me think Ekta has lost her way.

Thank god the stop showing that stupid promo, i want to see Jalal think with his brain in stead of south of his border 😉 if you know what i mean.